It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump back on top in LA Times poll

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Trump is beating Hillary on the latest LA Times poll update.

Trump: 44.2
Clinton: 43.6

Hillary's little convention bump sure did not last long.

The middle class income deomographic is overwhelmingly voting for Trump.

The black and hispanic demographics are showing a recently devolving spike in Trump support while Hillary is showing a sudden steep decline.

graphics.latimes.com...
edit on 20-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Aug 4th poll

That LA times poll is sort of old. LA times has a new poll on Aug 12 and he is losing.

www.realclearpolitics.com...
edit on 20-8-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hasn't it already been proven time and again that these major media polls are bunk.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Waits for Clinton supporters to say polls are rigged... oops, to late?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

Waits for the rest of America to admit the whole process is a rigged dog and pony show.

*sigh*

I can't believe how many people have faith in their votes on a conspiracy site. Have ye learned nothing?

edit on 20-8-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Orionx2

Waits for the rest of America to admit the whole process is a rigged dog and pony show.

*sigh*

I can't believe how many people have faith in their votes on a conspiracy site. Have ye learned nothing?

touché!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Trump won that poll, it must be true this time.

That trump train reminds of of the 18th wheeler the leafs drive at the end of the season.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

How have you arrived at this conclusion. One, that any Clinton supporters have even replied to this thread yet. Point out if you will, what post shows you this. I thought you might have had a point here so I re-read the two replies previous yours, twice even, and found no mention of Clinton or any other anti-trump statements.

Oh, let me guess, you were just being 'sarcastic'.

NOW,,,, THAT was sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Aug 4th poll

That LA times poll is sort of old. LA times has a new poll on Aug 12 and he is losing.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

The data displayed is less than a week old.

We update the data each day based on the weighted average of poll responses over the previous week. That means results have less volatility than some other polls, but also means the poll lags somewhat in responding to major events in the campaign

That means Trumps presidential appaearance in the flood disater area has not even been factored in yet.

His upward trend and Hillary's downward trend will only continue to increase related to that event alone.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The data displayed is less than a week old.

They do weekly polls and their new poll has him losing. If you are going to do a thread on polls you should use the newest one not the one you agree with.

BTW your old poll had him up by 0.6 which is nothing to brag about.

That means Trumps presidential appaearance in the flood disater area has not even been factored in yet.

You can only hope that it will help him actually start winning, but right now he isn't.

His upward trend and Hillary's downward trend will only continue to increase related to that event alone.

He is still losing.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Only if Trump is losing, if he is winning it is sure fire proof he is going to be the next POTUS.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Hasn't it already been proven time and again that these major media polls are bunk.

Yes, but more to the point, both sides come up with the rigged polling meme. That serves a purpose, since any loser can shout that the whole election was rigged, but if they are winning, they say stuff with hyperbole, like, "Overwhelming" even if it's less than one percentage point, cheekier than that...use an old poll to boot*

I mean guys, this is like a bunch of children playing Na na, na nan na.

*Correction needed there, this is a rolling poll.
edit on 20-8-2016 by smurfy because: Correction.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Orionx2

How have you arrived at this conclusion. One, that any Clinton supporters have even replied to this thread yet. Point out if you will, what post shows you this. I thought you might have had a point here so I re-read the two replies previous yours, twice even, and found no mention of Clinton or any other anti-trump statements.

Oh, let me guess, you were just being 'sarcastic'.

NOW,,,, THAT was sarcasm.

Okay.....

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This make sense from the land of fruit and nuts...but here is the real deal like California trump is sinking into sea...into his lies...into his sick lies...

With Little Hope of Winning, Trump Reboots Campaign
Where are the lifeboats? Some GOP operatives compare Donald Trump's reshuffling of his campaign staff to "rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic," but the band plays on. With poll numbers tanking, campaign chair Paul Manafort, whose moderated message was supposed to right the ship, resigned on Friday. Some skeptics even say the mogul doesn't care if he wins and is planning a conservative news network to rival Fox. With no rescue in sight, Trump's softening his persona, expressing "regret" for hurtful words and touring Louisiana - to see the effects of rising waters.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Here's something to consider.

If we accept the fact that all the polls are wrong, then might we also consider that the liberal, biased media can't even skew it to show Hillary in the lead any longer?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You should always add 5% points to the Republican, in every LA Times poll, to make it better reflect reality. I heard or read that somewhere yesterday.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Go Trump Go !!!!!

Love the media and online blitz for this election.

I think Bo Bo the frisby catching Monkey even has a few votes for president.

The Donner party get's my vote.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
if trump is leading in the state of Calif Hillary has a problem as the state of calif is totally rigged for the democrats to the point in many state elections the Republicans can not even get on the ballot for the general elections.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Only at Breitbart and /r/the_donald.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

if you follow this link visit election.usc.edu... in the OP's source to the USC page where the poll is calculated, it again shows trump 44.2
clinton 43.6 Fri 19Aug 2016

so it appears that the data is correct up to yesterday, and not your old data from the 12th.

again the USC page
The USC Dornsife / LA Times Presidential Election "Daybreak" Poll

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join