It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Rider Movie info

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
A new clip has popped up on superherohype.com.

Click here for a direct link to the clip.

Note: There is no audio.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
WOW That is really Freakin awesome
, Its funny that Ghost Rider along with the SIlver Surfer were basically early Marketed characters hoping to ride along the fads of their time. But somehow how The Coolness of Ghost Rider has not been forgotten.

I advice anyone to pick up some TBS on GR , It is a hecka cool ridge that is worth the read(did i just say Hecka?!?!?) .

I'm actually excited over this and think that Nick cage will make a great GR!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just recently I picked up the "new" Ghost Rider Issue #1.
I think the book is at issue 4 or 5 right now. I'm going to wait for the trade paper back to come out before reading the rest of the story. The single issue felt too short.

I made a thread about the book a long time ago.
Garth Ennis to write Ghost Rider

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hey Umbrax, just wanted to share with ya, and it may just be me, but your sig is cut off half way.

Is it my browser or does anyone else see that? Just pointing it out in case you didn't know

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm not sure if what you see is different from what I see but the sig fits the maximum dimensions of 500x50 pixels according to ATS's Avatar and Signature Guidelines

This is my signature

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

www.dailynews.com

Ghost Rider' hits release bumps

Looks like Nicolas Cage's Marvel Comic superhero saga, "Ghost Rider" is dematerializing before our very eyes.

"It was supposed to come out this summer, but it's not coming out," says Sam Elliott, who co-stars in the film shot last year with Cage, Wes Bentley and Eva Mendes. "Sony took such a beating around the box office, they decided to hold it, and it's coming out on Presidents Day of '07," he says.

February is not usually the time of year studios choose to release such action-genre films, so that doesn't bode well for "Ghost Rider" turning into a franchise for Cage.

However, says Elliott, "I hope it does well. I happened to like Nicolas a lot. I think he's great at what he does, and once again, he's incredible in this thing." In the film, Elliott plays "a guy named Caretaker who takes care of the cemetery. Ghost Rider comes there seeking solace and safety, and I provide him with information." Should the box office warrant a "Ghost Rider" sequel, he says, "I'll certainly be there if they call me."

I also hope this movie does well. Ghost Rider is one of my favorite comic characters and I want the world to be excited to see the spirit of vengeance.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ive heard about this movie for a long time nice to see some pictures of Ghost rider I like the look they went with. I have always like Ghost rider, Man I loved when they had the "New Fantasic four" for awhile. A Fantastic Four team consisting of Ghost Rider, The Hulk, Wolverine and Spiderman that was just too sweet.

I think Nicolas Cage is a great choice, good actor and he really loves comic books he had perhaps one of the most expensive comic book collections ever.

www.cagebypage.com...

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Ghost Rider Trailer

Here it is.
Sony Pictures has released the Ghost Rider movie trailer.

www.apple.com...

They’ve got him riding up buildings just like in the comics!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Nicolas Cage is a nut job, he probably thinks he is the real Ghost Rider lol......Ghost Rider tattoo on his arm, this dude is whacked in the head....He liked Luke Cage and then changed his last name....wow.....He played as a Elvis Presley character in the 1990 David Lynch movie Wild at Heart. He was an Elvis look-alike in 1992's Honeymoon in Vegas. Then he married, and divorced, Lisa Marie Presley in a three-month marriage in 2002. And he has tons of Elvis memorabilia, comic books and probably now motorcycles lol...... He over acts his movie parts into real life... and sometimes he over acts in his movies........

If Ghost Rider turns out really good, I might just become a Nicolas Cage fan

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
XPhiles.

Don't forget, he named his son Kal-El.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Umbrax, in some weird way I wish I was in his shoes lol....... though I would of stuck with Marvel names for the baby.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There are some new photos at movies.yahoo.com

Nicolas Cage as Johnny Blaze

Peter Fonda as Mephisto.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The GR movie has gotten a "PG13" rating for horror violence and disturbing images.

www.superherohype.com

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
www.sonypictures.com...

There are Wallpapers and “Chat Icons” to download and sn online game "Ghost Rider Demon Duel".

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I don't know...I have a bad feeling about this adaptation. Is it just me?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My biggest concern is the director, Mark Steven Johnson (Electra, DareDevil). I think the trailer looks good though.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
My biggest concern is the director, Mark Steven Johnson (Electra, DareDevil).

Yep! That's probably it. It just seems so hard for people to make a decent comic book movie these days. There have, of course, been exceptions, but they appear to be few and far between. We shall see.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
My biggest concern is the director, Mark Steven Johnson (Electra, DareDevil). I think the trailer looks good though.

OH NO!

I was really looking forward to this movie... but that REALLY brings it down to earth with a bump.

Yeah, the trailer for Hellboy looked good too.

And wasn't Superman Returns the dullest movie ever? And did anyone notice it was a virtual remake of the first film in certain aspects? Lex Luthor wrecks the world and kills billions so he can make money off real estate? There's even a line that's lifted DIRECTLY from the first movie... Luthor says, "As my dad used to say to me..." and his girlfriend finishes the sentence, "get out!"

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
New Ghost Rider Trailer!

This trailer was way better than the first one. I can't wait to see this.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here is the international trailer.

www.sonypictures.se... r

It is close to the other new one but there are parts we haven't seen yet.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join