It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Rider Movie info

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Ghost Rider will start filming in Australia on February 14th.
The movie is directed by Mark Steven Johnson and will star Nick Cage as the title character. There is more info here and here.
For me two things will make this movie good. Characterization and the flaming skull. Be nice if it was rated 'R' but it doesn't have to be.

To jump forward and see the trailer click here.

[edit on 23/5/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wes Bentley (American Beauty) has signed on to play BlackHeart in Ghost Rider film.
I'm Guessing that he wont look anthing like BlackHeart from the comic. Not if they want the movie to appeal to the masses anyway.
BlackHeart is the son of Marvel's 'Satan' Mephisto.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This might interest you:

www.upcominghorrormovies.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Your all missing the best site for movies *ever* period, no compertition lol

IMDB !!!!

Keep checking back for more stuff on Ghost Rider

Peace!!

Stu

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
This might interest you:

www.upcominghorrormovies.com...

Cool, thanks. I see its listed as pg-13. Thats cool, maybe the directors cut dvd will have some unrated stuff
I wonder if the poster that site shows is official or just what they made up. It looks just like a pose right from the book.
I hope Nick Cage does good here. He's been up for many different comic book movie rolls. He even changed his last name to Cage after Luke Cage.
Being such a Comic book fan I wonder why he sold his collection. It was worth $1,680,000!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
When i saw Ghostrider in the thread title i thought you meant the Crazy Swedish Bike Rider who goes around breaking every speed law known to man across Europe. So seeing as i know nothing about the Ghostrider Film you guys are talking about then ill leave you with this.

The other Ghost Rider

Its worth registering to access to the video clips, i promise you wont be dissapointed.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Heh, I'm surprised Marvel hasn't pushed their weight around for the domain name ghostridermovie.

Stu IMDB is a good site, thanks. I don't think they are paying much attention to GW as they still have David Goyer as a writer. Both his scripts have been rejected due to the violence (Damn. this movie needs to be violent like the Punisher was).
I hope to see some production photos soon.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Both his scripts have been rejected due to the violence (Damn. this movie needs to be violent like the Punisher was).

I'm probably one of the people who is the most looking foward to this movie. Ghost rider has always been one of my favorite hero when I was really into that stuff younger.

As u said, they can't make a Ghost Rider movie and not make it ultra-violent. I mean, for #'s sake, we're not talking about Superman here, it's friggin GHOST RIDER !!! He's not your typical gentle hero. He's the friggin spirit of revenge ! WE NEED BLOOD AND GORE!

Who care if it doesn't reach all the public, don't tell me Marvel isn't making billions with the last few movie they made hehehe. If one of them have to be adult-rated, it's this one!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Not that this would ever happen..

Nicolas Cage. Tom Jane. Hugh Jackman.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Holy Crap dude THat would be an awesome MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Recently Eva Mendes (Hitch) was interviewed about her role in the Ghost Rider movie.

“One of the things that I really love too is that Nic Cage is really obsessed with Ghost Rider. Do you know this? He has a Ghost Rider tattoo on his arm,” she laughed. We did actually, but it would have been rude to mention it, so onwards… “So what that does for me is it provides me with much excitement, because when you're working with someone who's so passionate, especially someone at the level of Nic Cage - I've been wanting to work with him for so long, I think he's just genius – that’s exciting to me. This is somebody's dream, you know? It's great to be part of that.”
www.empireonline.co.uk...

I love to hear stuff like that. Cage is a Hollywood powerhouse. If there is something wrong in this movie he will make it right. Now I am getting excited about this movie

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Nicolas Cage and Sam Elliott
I don't think I've ever seen a role played by Sam Elliott that I didn't like. In this photo he reminds me of Whistler from the Blade movies.

Johnny Blaze and his chopper in a graveyard
The bike looks sweet
. I can't wait to see it on fire
Photos found at:
www.comicscontinuum.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
comicscontinuum.com has gotten a first look at Wes Bentley as Blackheart.

From Left Mathew Wilkinson (Abigor), Wes Bentley (Blackheart) , and Daniel Frederiksen (Wallow).

Stay tunes to this thread for more Ghost Rider Movie info.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Recently Eva Mendes (Hitch) was interviewed about her role in the Ghost Rider movie.

Well, I guess I'll be seeing that movie.

Ghost rider is cool too.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The movie has been bumped to be released in Febuary 2007.

www.variety.com

Sony's jam-packed 2006 slate has its first casualty. The studio's $120 million Nicolas Cage starrer "Ghost Rider," based on the Marvel comicbook, has been bumped from its July 14, 2006, release date to President's Day weekend (Feb. 16) 2007

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Go check out the official Ghost Rider website. www.sonypictures.com...

You get to see the bike.

And a cool animation.

Well, gooooo!

P.S. Set your Firefox to allow the pop up from this site or you will miss a short clip of the Ghost Rider.

[edit on 20/12/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Here are some screen shots I took from the Ghost Rider teaser clip.

I like his look. It is very similar to his look from the 90's.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Speaking of upcoming movies, your avatar is from V for Vendetta right?

Im really looking forward to that, I love the story, I hope they do a good job with it!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Conquistadork, I've started a thread on that one too

V for Vendetta movie info.

There are links on that thread to the two trailers that are out.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
ooohh cool, thanks alot. I don't cruise BTS much, Im absorbed by ATS

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join