It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Lock Ness Monster and other cryptyds be paranormal in nature?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i was wondering if the the lock ness monster and other cryptids like bigfoot, mokele mbembe, orang pendek, yeti, etc, can have a paranormal nature.

If ghosts exist why not ghosts of pre-historic animals?

There are reports of sightings of saber tooth tigers, mammoths, pterodactyls that show up and dissapear instantly. Think its possible?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

They are paranormal in the sense that they are above the normal so yeah they can ,don't think they're ghosts though.

edit on 20-8-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It's Loch Ness. And it was a bored dentist, I think, who made a picture of a log. In the loch.

Besides that, sure why not, maybe your soul is part t-rex. Reincarnation.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be neat to see these still in the sky?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Some of these cryptids, especially Nessie, are likely urban legends. But if you've read Hunt for the Skinwalker or any of Jacques Vallee's books and it resonates with you, yes.

The theory that ghosts, cryptids, UFOs etc are all connected and may be the same thing makes a lot of sense to me. It's not necessarily as simple as aliens visiting earth, it may be something even weirder

edit on 20-8-2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Consider that there are different levels of physical organisms - plants, insects, cats, humans, for example. It makes sense to me that just as there are these various levels of physical existence and complexity, so too could there be with spiritual entities. Surely there isn't just one single kind of "spirit", or "angel" - no, there are often considered to be many types. Perhaps some are purely spiritual whereas some are sortof inbetween spiritual and physical, having the ability to take physical form, but also to "dematerialize" at will. Perhaps some are mostly physical, but still have certain higher abilities. Some people within the Sasquatch research community seem to believe this is exactly what Sasquatches are - partially spiritual, or "inter-dimensional".
I used to go on night hikes with friends. One night me and a female friend of mine went hiking back this trail to a clearing in the woods. When we got to the clearing, two balls of bluish-green light appeared up above the trees and slowly floated down into the woods. Around where they disappeared, we heard bipedal footsteps walking towards us, but saw nothing. Skipping over a few details, we eventually left, and as we were walking away, something whistled real loud at us, as if it was trying to get our attention. I have no idea what happened that night, but it seemed to me that something had manifested into some sort of physical form.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Or the Loch Ness monster could be something like this. Supposed to be 12 to 14 foot long.
Great shot of a Sturgeon in Kennebec River (Maine)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The lochness monster cant be paranormal because it literally does not exist, The story originated from a travelling circus elephant that was bathing in the loch, I knew this from i was a small child, if you are an adult and believe in "nessie" i find that rather worrying, there are many other worthwhile scifi subjects to take an interest in but the loch ness monster is just local myth that has drawn more attention than it deserves.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I think all the cryptid creatures some of us see are bleed-throughs from a parallel universe, possibly from another time.

Some of them could be from another dimension, or even "aliens" from space. I think that would explain why they are so rarely seen, and avoid capture.

top topics

join