It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service and attendees attacked at Trump Rally....no arrests

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It is horrible. The sad part is that you can almost time these things. There will be a terror attack within the 2 week lead up to the debate. Then, after the debate there will be a mass shooting or a few officers will be killed. Then some more...then some more.

All the while we are told to be more tolerant and allow more gun control.

Then when there is a call to stop this violence, because that is what it is, the race card is played. I really think this election is going to show that there is not as large of a racial divide as you think there is. As an example, a parent from the ghetto, white or black, does not want their child to grow up around violence and ignorance. The same is for a middle class parent or a wealthy business owner who scrapes by. Trump talks to all even if it is not in the polls right now.

Law needs to be reinforced in our country. We do not need it to be the way it was but how it should be.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Oh, I see. So anyone opposing Trump is pro Hilary?

Pathetic nonsense.

@others in the thread:

And as for people saying protestors should have been shot... Protestors should not even be ARRESTED! People committing assault (spitting on others), criminal damage (climbing onto a secret service vehicle), and RIOTING should be arrested, but no one should be shot who does not pose a lethal threat to someone's life.

Morally defunct, culturally retarded monstrosity this thread is turning into. Absolutely sick of the whole concept. Hypocritical, kill boner sporting foolishness. Get professional help, the bloody lot of you.
edit on 22-8-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I have to agree with you here. In the sense that protesters don't deserve to be shot...But this isn't about the protesters.

There's a reason I avoid things like this. Rallies I mean.

I do carry a pistol, but because of that I avoid conflict like the plague.

I'm not saying we should allow these assaults to determine participation in the political process. However, bear in mind that if someone does assault another person, the person being assaulted for their political participation has the right, in this country, defend themselves right then and there. When you're being mobbed by dozens of people intent on doing you harm it is a likely scenario that said mob might kill you. There is no court in the US that would jail a person who uses deadly force in that scenario.

As I said before, I avoid rallies, protests, sporting events, or anywhere a large group of hyped up or angry people will be.

Watching a young man punch a woman in the stomach repeatedly made me sick. All I could think seeing that is 'what if that person had a knife?' What if that person and all of his friends decided to beat that poor woman to death for daring to support Trump? Would I use a gun in that situation? Probably. But I also carry pepper spray too. I soak 'em OC spray and run like hell.

If that didn't do it, then I'd switch to the 9mm.
edit on 22 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: ker2010

Seems these people are ok with innocent people being assaulted without cause.

They attack beta males, women, and old men. First guy who does what needs to be done and sends one of them to the hospital for reconstructive surgery on their face will be called a violent animal by the left and probably be arrested/sued although he defended himself. I haven't seen one video of any of these thugs throwing a proper punch.

Yes they will beat you with numbers but it would be fun to see one of them sent to the hospital before they wolf packed one guy. Im not big on shooting unless they have weapons or you are being mobbed. Equal numbers with alpha males and fists to fists his how id like to see it handled.

Ya know what Clint Eastwood said is true.... About this generation.

Baby boomers are to old. But us generation Xers could handle it (ya know the generation before the feminization of american males). But we have jobs and family's to support. We cant attend rallys and risk getting locked up and losing everything we have over pond scum.

Which is why ill never be around them I know what ill do if im there and someone trys to assault me or someone else. Ive never been a turn the other cheek type guy.

But pull this crap in our neighborhoods and you better bring body bags. People will take so much of being assaulted before they snap. Even meek people have their limits.
edit on 22-8-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Let's make something clear.

If a crime has been committed, if an assault has occurred, then someone should be going to jail for it. That is not in question. But shooting people for spitting and climbing on a vehicle that their tax payer dollars paid for?

Utterly banal. You know the difference between a proper cause to loose a shot, but many of the people in this thread have their priorities all buggered up.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Drink more Hawaiian Punch than the Jim Jones Koolaid folks and remember its a ZionZombie Film Production---simply do nothing---they hate that the worst of all.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: amicktd

Oh, I see. So anyone opposing Trump is pro Hilary?

Pathetic nonsense.

@others in the thread:

And as for people saying protestors should have been shot... Protestors should not even be ARRESTED! People committing assault (spitting on others), criminal damage (climbing onto a secret service vehicle), and RIOTING should be arrested, but no one should be shot who does not pose a lethal threat to someone's life.

Morally defunct, culturally retarded monstrosity this thread is turning into. Absolutely sick of the whole concept. Hypocritical, kill boner sporting foolishness. Get professional help, the bloody lot of you.

Everything everyone claims on both sides of the fence is nonsense. I just make sure I get my fair share of nonsense in as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: matafuchs

Any American Citizen , and those who are Not , Publicly Burn the Flag of the United States in the Streets Deserve to get their Ass Beat . Just My Opinion .

I kinda "feel" the same way. I think it is stupid..after all the principles that flag stands for are the very things that are protecting their right to burn it. All kinds of stupid.

That said...They are allowed to burn it (unless reckless endangerment? Public fire hazard?), the KKK are allowed to protest etc. etc. Once we outlaw those things, then who-ever gains power can outlaw other things. We don't mess with that slippery slope in the USA.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: projectvxn

Let's make something clear.

If a crime has been committed, if an assault has occurred, then someone should be going to jail for it. That is not in question. But shooting people for spitting and climbing on a vehicle that their tax payer dollars paid for?

Utterly banal. You know the difference between a proper cause to loose a shot, but many of the people in this thread have their priorities all buggered up.

A couple of things..

One of the video's shows a Mohawk kidney punching some guy in a suit walking in.
That idiot needs an aggressive arrest and some time in court.

That said..in that video..an African American Woman steps between him and the man and another African American Protestor grabs Mohawk boy from behind in a half nelson and pulls him back and away. Good to see some protestors policing their own.

"But shooting people for spitting and climbing on a vehicle that their tax payer dollars paid for? "

That is my biggest problem with extremists on both sides...and Donald Trump himself.

The constitution and the law should not be something you follow or don't depending on how you feel about an issue or situation. The constitution and laws are meant to be followed regardless of emotion. Example: Torturing people is not something we should legalize when we "feel" it is appropriate...Freedom of the press should not be suppressed when you don't like what they report..and violence is not an acceptable remedy for political expression...whether that be a Trump Protester or a Trump Rally attendee..

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Any American Citizen , and those who are Not , Publicly Burn the Flag of the United States in the Streets Deserve to get their Ass Beat . Just My Opinion .

Our military fights for our way of life, which includes the right to burn the flag. One might find it disrespectful or impolite, but it is a right we have. That is why we do not 'beat the asses' of people who do this.

a right to desecrate the flag, youre joking right?

www.law.cornell.edu...

"(a)
(1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both."

Theres a line between free speech and desecrating the flag...
edit on 22-8-2016 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I think a lot of people, are just collectively angry. Like the 100th monkey effect but with rage. The rage is spilling over the cup and the people are losing their minds with anger and rage.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

That is perfectly possible, although I honestly cannot see why the people who are brutalising one another are not actively involved in unifying against those who drive regular people into opposition with one another.

The tactic is so obvious, FROM ALL sides, that it cannot possibly be considered coincidental by anyone who has bothered to open their eyes in the last few years, if not the last bloody 40. And I do not mean anyone who has opened their minds eye and really thought about it, I mean anyone who has had photons entering their thrice blasted EYE SOCKETS can see that the wedges between people are being invented and amplified to keep the people from uniting against the very force which keeps them agitated against and about one another!

It is staring people in the face now, Snowden, Manning, Drone Playbooks, and so on and so forth all over the place, candidates who have been in billions of dollars of personal debt, candidates who have lied before investigatory boards, muscled people out of property, lost people huge numbers of dollars in bad investments, put his name on bad products. You will not I made reference to both candidates in that little block.

The issue here is that it is blatant now, and the fact that any idiot is prepared to gut punch a fellow victim of this ridiculous artificial hegemony says disturbing things about the future of the USA, no matter who ends up in the top job there.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dizrael

originally posted by: reldra

Our military fights for our way of life, which includes the right to burn the flag. One might find it disrespectful or impolite, but it is a right we have. That is why we do not 'beat the asses' of people who do this.

a right to desecrate the flag, youre joking right?

www.law.cornell.edu...

"(a)
(1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both."

Theres a line between free speech and desecrating the flag...

You forgot this part of what you cited

(1) An appeal may be taken directly to the Supreme Court of the United States from any interlocutory or final judgment, decree, or order issued by a United States district court ruling upon the constitutionality of subsection (a).

(2) The Supreme Court shall, if it has not previously ruled on the question, accept jurisdiction over the appeal and advance on the docket and expedite to the greatest extent possible.

Followed by this fact:

Currently, flag burning is not illegal in the United States. The Supreme Court of the United States in its decision from 1969 has ruled that the burning of the flag is protected by the First Amendment. However, the person who burnt the flag can be found guilty of a misdemeanor for starting a fire without a permit.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: reldra

I'm not familiar with the laws in the USA, but in Europe, burning other country flag is forbidden, which means you will go to jail. Now, I've never seen in my life a person burning a flag of his own country, but it is not allowed, at least here in Europe. If that's the democracy that you love so much, I'll pass.

That's not civil disobedience, that's disgusting.

But you have to say, people are MUCH too wrapped up in icons, from flags to sports teams, to corporate logos.

Iconoclasm happens.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iconoclasm

One of my very few heros, Abbie Hoffman

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbie_Hoffman

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I am not a Trump supporter and personally despise him, but violent attacks on people supporting Trump is extremely shameful. Everyone has the right to choose and the right to state their opinion. Mob mentality is extremely dangerous and it can make you do things which you never would have done if you were thinking rationally.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I agree that it should be physically visible to anyone with working eyes and a logically thinking brain. But, that doesn't seem to be the case. I think you need to remember that the psychological programming and manipulation has become so advanced, at least in the U.S., that most people are just completely caught up in it. I would wager that due to a lack of energy from the draining system of living that we have over here, people just can't seem to think clear enough to see past their emotions. It's really sad and very, very frightening.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join