It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service and attendees attacked at Trump Rally....no arrests

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You show your true self,the me generation,desecration of ones flag is ultimate show of disrespect,problem in this world too much people like you in it,stay in whatever 3rd world country your in,because the US will own them one day

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

The important thing about rights is not that it protects popular ideologies, it's so that it protects the ability to voice unpopular ideologies.

As much as I detest any flag-burning pussy, they do have that right and it should be protected.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackmoonJester

You mean like when these protester attack Trump rally participants and they defend themselves?

How much # are you gonna take before you punch back?

There's a reason I don't go to these rallies.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You're right I am keeping score.

I like to know where I'd likely be attacked.

Trump rallies are only dangerous because of the protesters who show up to assault people. It's called Intel gathering.

I don't go to places where I am likely to be attacked.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thanks Obama... This is all under your watch. You have set us back 50 years.

I cant believe I'm typing this, but I miss Bush.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Blacks and Hispanics spitting on white people at a Trump rally. It is Trumps fault? Christ you are all as bad as Rev Al.

The point of the OP was NOT about race. It was about how there are certain groups in the US right now that are out of control and the ones called 'Anti Trump Protesters' are actually anti American. They are using this as a cover to try to show how 'racist' someone is by attacking their supporters and claiming it is because once at a Trump rally a 70 year old white man punched a kid in his twenties who was yelling profanities and giving people the finger. He deserved it. Punk ass kid got rocked by grandpa...

Those same people are now jumping on Government vehicles and we just turn the cheek and say it was Trump.
Trump was not running for office when Ferguson was burnt to the ground. SAme folks...
Trump was not running for office when Baltimore was rioting and attacking white people. Same folks...
and many many more....

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
These people yelling Racist like that and attacking and spitting on people actually believe they are the good guys.

How effing stupid and misguided can you be?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
How sad, how do these young people think its ok to treat anybody like that no matter their views or who they want to vote for. These children obviously were not raised right. When i was younger i would not have done any of that to anybody. I imagine if it wasnt a family like in the video but sat maybe 10-15 men from bikers for trump the situation would have gone very diffrently

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: matafuchs

Any American Citizen , and those who are Not , Publicly Burn the Flag of the United States in the Streets Deserve to get their Ass Beat . Just My Opinion .

Our military fights for our way of life, which includes the right to burn the flag. One might find it disrespectful or impolite, but it is a right we have. That is why we do not 'beat the asses' of people who do this.

Our 'Military' could be operated by 100 people. We have Microwave guns that can pass through thousands of people and slay a mob in seconds. We have NORAD, and own everything that is above ground. QE Bombardment can trigger Nuclear explosions from a remote location with a computer, and no bomb even necessary. We can bend light around entire objects and create small force-fields at this point. And if America is ever 'defeated' it takes one person one push of one button to trigger a Quantum Bubble contingency, something that makes a black hole look nondestructive, as it destroys the entire universe and takes almost 0 energy to create.

Why we have hundreds of thousands of soldiers doesn't even make sense. Standard American Military gear(best in the world?) is Stone Age compared to our weapons divisions.

None of this even accounts for the fact everyone basically knows we own the Alien flying Saucers too.
America just wants to be world police. We could have conquered this rock years ago.

You don't even need advanced weapons technology to dominate a country. You just need to control the exchange rate of their currency, food, water, essential and luxury imports. Then they end up with food shortages like Venezuela.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

I'm not familiar with the laws in the USA, but in Europe, burning other country flag is forbidden, which means you will go to jail. Now, I've never seen in my life a person burning a flag of his own country, but it is not allowed, at least here in Europe. If that's the democracy that you love so much, I'll pass.

That's not civil disobedience, that's disgusting.

Im in the USA and while I agree with it being disgusting and a sure sign of a mentally ill liberal...it is free speech. So instead of locking them up for burning a flag, we should lock them up for endangering the public. Or for being a Radical Liberal. Your choice

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Sorry, this is also on other MSM sites but they are not showing some of the videos. The website does not matter. It is the fact that this is happening. Yesterday he was in LA and today he is attacked? Where are the protests in front of the White House? I guess Obama is too busy making sure he daughter is not getting high again this weekend.

Shoot a protester or a rioter in a face mask. Sorry, but to be honest I am done with this garbage. Burning cop cars. Destroying innocent peoples cars because they are white. Now, these animals are attacking a Secret Service Convoy and there are NO arrests?????

There is no way to know who or what was near that vehicle and any other government vehicle. If not shoot him tase him...rubber bullets...it is a threat.

The site is pretty awful. I would think the vids are on youtube.

The man who came back from La is having a tough time.

The comemnt about Obama and his daughter wasn't necessary.

If the SS wanted to arrest them, they would have or called the cops to do so.

You also say "they should be shot." That is just insane.

What is it with you liberals and the truth. The truth is Obama walked and talked with his daughter about her issues including smoking pot and being an a party broken up by the police. THAT is the TRUTH. But while that truth is "not necessary", apparently attacking innocent Trump supporters and the SS is just fine. What a piece of work.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

So you agree with their actions?

I would go about protesting differently. I would not jump on any car. But it doesn;t appear anyone was hurt.

So that is your gauge of "wrong" or illegal...whether anyone was hurt. OK...so lets spit on people. How about flinging crap at them? Is that just fine with you also? Isn't your team the one against bullying or is that only when gay people are involved? Is intimidation fine in your book as it was done in the video? You know...maybe a cop wants to intimidate a black person or a woman. You support that too? As long as no one is hurt...nothing to see.

Just want to make sure I've got my rules down.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

originally posted by: KTemplar

So you agree with their actions?

I would go about protesting differently. I would not jump on any car. But it doesn;t appear anyone was hurt.

It was uncalled for, disrespectful, and how does anyone know that the people spitting didn't have hep C or some other communicable disease.

Absolutely disgusting behavior!

None of this are reasons to shoot people. Have not you seen videos of actually violent protests? This was loud and disorderly but not the most important

protest video I have seen posted.

I didn't say anything about shooting people. I am referring to the old gentleman that was pushed, and the spitting on of people attending a peaceful rally.

So are you saying these people's rights are not important?

Apparently not. Disgusting isn't it?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Photo ops? No one said not to come. Jeh JOhnson from DHS was there so I call shenanigans on the do not come part.

A 18 wheeler of things that were needed were also brought. He visited many areas. Was there about 4-5 hours. Then left and felw to another rally.

Hillary sat her as at home and Obama golfed.

Sorry....the sitting POTUS responded to Ferguson sooner that this...

How about this for those that think Trump used this as a photo-op. I'll call your bullcrap and one up you. I say...the Democrat Governor (or who ever he was) didn't want Trump coming out before Obama and Hillary could free up some of their golf or depends changing time, so he made that statement. Maybe Obama or Hillary asked him to do so, or he just decided to do it for his team. But Trump realized what he was trying to do and screwed up his plan.

So...HE was the one trying to stage a photo-op, but wasn't smart enough. Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

You show your true self,the me generation,desecration of ones flag is ultimate show of disrespect,problem in this world too much people like you in it,stay in whatever 3rd world country your in,because the US will own them one day

I don't think you're going to find many people who disagree that burning of the U.S. Flag is a vulgar and disrespectful act. With that said, as a disabled Army vet, I took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. Part of that oath includes protecting the constitutional rights of people with whom I disagree with, no matter how fundamentally I disagree with their position. If they choose to exercise their 1st Amendment rights by burning the flag, then that is their right to do so. Just like it is perfectly legal to flip off a police officer despite the childish nature of the act. Once we start limiting other peoples 1st amendment rights because we disagree with their political position, we open the door much too far and all it takes is a change of the winds for things to swing back around and make your opinion the one out of favor.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

I actually agree with you...when things are equal. So what do we do when peaceful supports of Donald Trump go to a rally and are met with physical violence, being spit upon, yelled and an intimidated? That is the Nazi left trying to take away THEIR freedom of speech. When the enemy uses such tactics without retribution, and with the BLESSING of their leaders...all bets are off. And if someone goes to burn a flag I should be able to pop-a-squat and fling a hot one in their face.

Yes...you fought for the Constitution, but if even that great document allows others to attack free speech, we have to fight fire with fire. As a vet, you MUST know that when the enemy is allowed to break the rules...fighting them while obeying the rules is a loosing battle.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I'm not familiar with the laws in the USA, but in Europe, burning other country flag is forbidden, which means you will go to jail. Now, I've never seen in my life a person burning a flag of his own country, but it is not allowed, at least here in Europe. If that's the democracy that you love so much, I'll pass.

What's a joke is Americans who like to think of themselves as being the home of the free wanting to jail people for burning a symbol. It's especially egregious for those on a conspiracy site who are probably against government involvement and consider themselves libertarian. The height of hypocrisy.

If you want less freedom in Europe that's on you.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

What's a joke is Americans who like to think of themselves as being the home of the free wanting to jail people for burning a symbol. It's especially egregious for those on a conspiracy site who are probably against government involvement and consider themselves libertarian. The height of hypocrisy.

If you want less freedom in Europe that's on you.

What is a joke is we have people assaulted, spit on, with no one being arrested and this is what some of the bunch here care to comment on? Unfcknreal.
edit on 21-8-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Seems these people are ok with innocent people being assaulted without cause.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join