It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service and attendees attacked at Trump Rally....no arrests

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If Trump wins this November I am holing up in the house with locked doors and I'm carrying at home. The anti Trump protesters are some of the most violent people I've ever seen on the streets of America.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It may not be necessary. If Trump wins, I think law and order will win. Right now, the conservative folks are afraid to speak out for fear of being labeled some kind of phobic which is the recent liberal rallying cry. Once the police are unharnessed, once the DOJ is run by someone who will enforce the law, when the FBI is governed by a real law enforcement officer, and when Hillary is in jail, maybe the morons can be bunkies in the pokey.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
As a Minnesotan, I'll explain.
Our governor, Mark Dayton a Democrat, has turned his back on law enforcement, see what he said last month.
In fact, he held a news conference that morning belittling trump.
Bachmann was there at trumps fancy dinner though.

1,000 $ per person to 100,000 $ per couple.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: atrollstalker

I don't expect much to happen in Northern Nevada. But we do have a growing population of gang bangers from LA and San Francisco. The violence and other crime has dramatically increased here over the last 4 or 5 years.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This crap is what made me look at Trump. I used to be against him.

I cant support the injustice being done to him and his own.

The oposition is so disconnected and stuck in an echo chamber that they think this is the 1970s and muscle /outdated tactics are convincing.

Please, I almost want to jump into the frey right now to end them.

Picked a fight for sure. We shall only grow in numbers, and resolve.

Asshats.

edit on 8 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'd like to go to a Trump rally and wait for the anti-Trumpers to start burning the American flag.

Then I would burn the Mexican flag.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I want to burn THEM.

edit on 8 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: atrollstalker

originally posted by: [post=21152456]buster2010
Our Supreme Court has ruled flag burning to be free speech. It's just a piece of cloth and a Chinese made one at that.

Go burn a flag in front of the VFW.
The Supreme Court won't be there to protect your right to free speech.
A soldier probably will. He has done it before even for people who hate him for what he is.

Who said anything about the military? Why don't you just admit you don't support free speech.

Do you support yelling 'FIRE!' in a crowded building?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

They too may end up being a footnote in the history books.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'd like to go to a Trump rally and wait for the anti-Trumpers to start burning the American flag.

I have been to two Trump rallies. When the uniformed police make their presence known, the paid protestors and their moonies never quite make their appearance. I have had the same conversation with people in line standing around me waiting to get in. I never get to have any fun anymore.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Support free speech? The protesters were hindering the right to free speech and assembly for the ones attending. That is the suppression. I know a lot of people who would smack someone if they burned a flag and would take the charge.

It is not a statement. Burning the flag to protest....Trump?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Meh, bullying always tries to get a rise out of victims so they can say see, look they hit us back!

Trumps peoples did the right thing by ignoring it. Expect that stuff to get worse, anything showing the violence of Trump will be endless grist for the mass media mill.

(post by RobotBomb removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is absolutely ludicrous. A drone strike would have been called in if this were happening to supporters outside of a clinton event.

Wouldnt happen in the first place though because all of the garbage thugs are on her side.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Well according to leftist media anyone not supporting Trump is a Hillary supporter based on the polls right? If so, then those people are Hillary supporters. They already embrace the blatant corruption of our government , so why would it be a big deal spitting on Trump supporters?

The leftist media?

Try 90+% of the voting public. The idea that not supporting A makes you a supporter of B is the most common trope of the election cycle, whether you get your news from Fox, MSNBC or ATS.
Hell, look at all the threads on ATS, within the first 10 posts of any anti-candidate thread you will find a deflection or an accusation of shilling.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

People can burn the flag all they want. It just proves they are not smart enough to use words or numbers to get their point across. I personally think they are weak minded, and have very weak conviction.

As far as jumping on another's vehicle well that is my property. It would be a bitc# if you just happen to fall off. I'm pretty sure the person jumping on my car doesn't have the money to pay for the damages. May as well pay for it with a little pain. Might think twice before they do it again.

(post by atrollstalker removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: reldra

So you agree with their actions?

I would go about protesting differently. I would not jump on any car. But it doesn;t appear anyone was hurt.

It was uncalled for, disrespectful, and how does anyone know that the people spitting didn't have hep C or some other communicable disease.

Absolutely disgusting behavior!

Spitting on someone is a crime of battery.

Q: Is spitting on someone a crime?

A: QUICK ANSWER Spitting on someone is a crime as it is a form of battery, according to FindLaw. Battery occurs when there is a harmful or offensive contact made. To determine if an act falls under the crime of battery, the incident is viewed from the point of an ordinary person.

CONTINUE READING KEEP LEARNING Is spitting on someone illegal? Is it illegal to watch or post full TV episodes on YouTube? Is phone tapping legal? FULL ANSWER Generally, the intent to harm someone is not a requirement to commit battery, notes FindLaw. This means that even if the person who spits on someone did not mean to cause harm, the act can still qualify as a battery. Additionally, no physical injury has to occur for a battery to occur. In some states, spitting on someone falls under assault-and-battery charges since the two closely related crimes have been combined into a single charge in those states, explains FindLaw. On top of those criminal charges, spitting on someone may result in civil action.

www.reference.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Meh, bullying always tries to get a rise out of victims so they can say see, look they hit us back!

Down here in my area, they would certainly get their wish.
edit on 20-8-2016 by atrollstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: atrollstalker

originally posted by: reldra

Ya, let's start shooting protesters when they jump on a car. great idea there.

Maybe not shoot but a good ass kicking BY SOMEONE ABLE TO FIGHT BACK, just might get their attention along with a ride with the EMS.

If they keep this up and he wins, there WILL be shooting.

These idiots will triple down.

Shoot enough of them and they might stop the BS.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join