It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service and attendees attacked at Trump Rally....no arrests

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
WAtch all of these videos. This is pure ignorance but to be honest this is what I am voting against. Hate. Ugliness. Racism. Spitting on people?

theamericanmirror.com... or use this site....

thehill.com...

Protesters pushed, verbally harassed and spat on donors attending a Donald Trump fundraiser in Minneapolis on Friday night, the Star Tribune reported. The Minneapolis Convention Center area became unruly as attendees left after the event, according to the newspaper. "Some fundraiser attendees were pushed and jostled, spit on and verbally harassed as they left the convention center," the Star Tribune's Patrick Condon reported.

The first one shows them attacking a middle aged couple and a kid. What tough guys....
Second one shows people not able to get in. Look at these SJW's.
Third one shows a flag burning.
Last one has people attacking and jumping on a SS vehicle. WTF? They should have shot them.

The last thing to realize is there were NO arrests. NONE. Guess it was a slow news week because the SS (Soros Soldiers) are out in force.

Is this the America you want? One where you are attacked based on who you want to vote for? For what direction you want the country to go?
edit on 08am31amf0000002016-08-20T11:37:55-05:001155 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 08am31amf0000002016-08-20T11:39:21-05:001121 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-20T12:07:20-05:001220 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Any American Citizen , and those who are Not , Publicly Burn the Flag of the United States in the Streets Deserve to get their Ass Beat . Just My Opinion .

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Totally agree. Sick of the Hate, violence, Racism, lack of opportunity for our youth, and No accountability. The Blame game is getting old.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Firsrt, the video would not run in Maxthon. So I switched to Edge. The american mirror has so many popups and ads with sound, they were competing with the videos.

I don;t see anyone running anywhere, they were walking.

I don't know how you say 'SJWs', and the article says leftists. I have no idea who these people are.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Any American Citizen , and those who are Not , Publicly Burn the Flag of the United States in the Streets Deserve to get their Ass Beat . Just My Opinion .

Our military fights for our way of life, which includes the right to burn the flag. One might find it disrespectful or impolite, but it is a right we have. That is why we do not 'beat the asses' of people who do this.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I hate to think of how people are going to behave if Trump loses.
Or if he wins......

I don't remember ever seeing the states this polarized.

(post by xuenchen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Ya, let's start shooting protesters when they jump on a car. great idea there.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
from the "comments" section......

HARP2 • 4 hours ago

Liberal intelligence on full display.

richard HARP2 • 4 hours ago

'Liberal intelligence' is an oxymoron.

John (magnum) richard • 3 hours ago

Liberal logic at it's finest !!

The comments section of a ridiculous website.

(post by xuenchen removed for political trolling and baiting)
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Twice if its my car.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
No arrests!

What stuns me is that a vehicle carrying United States Secret Service agents was "jumped" on, and that the "jumpee" lived to tell about it.

Is there a "stand down order?" If so, is Trump/Pence in peril for PC?

What happened last night in Minneapolis is wrong on so many levels...all pointing (imo) to "stand down or lose your career."

The Secret Service SUV should have issued a warning (audio clear the path/get off the hood) then slowly gained speed.

Something is very wrong and needs addressed.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Firsrt, the video would not run in Maxthon. So I switched to Edge. The american mirror has so many popups and ads with sound, they were competing with the videos.

I don;t see anyone running anywhere, they were walking.

I don't know how you say 'SJWs', and the article says leftists. I have no idea who these people are.

Well according to leftist media anyone not supporting Trump is a Hillary supporter based on the polls right? If so, then those people are Hillary supporters. They already embrace the blatant corruption of our government , so why would it be a big deal spitting on Trump supporters?

If someone spit on me in public I hope they know how to defend themselves.
edit on 20-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

Just standard selective enforcement in a failing Democrat city.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I'm not familiar with the laws in the USA, but in Europe, burning other country flag is forbidden, which means you will go to jail. Now, I've never seen in my life a person burning a flag of his own country, but it is not allowed, at least here in Europe. If that's the democracy that you love so much, I'll pass.

That's not civil disobedience, that's disgusting.
edit on 606k2016Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Sorry, this is also on other MSM sites but they are not showing some of the videos. The website does not matter. It is the fact that this is happening. Yesterday he was in LA and today he is attacked? Where are the protests in front of the White House? I guess Obama is too busy making sure he daughter is not getting high again this weekend.

Shoot a protester or a rioter in a face mask. Sorry, but to be honest I am done with this garbage. Burning cop cars. Destroying innocent peoples cars because they are white. Now, these animals are attacking a Secret Service Convoy and there are NO arrests?????

There is no way to know who or what was near that vehicle and any other government vehicle. If not shoot him tase him...rubber bullets...it is a threat.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

That doesn't happen to me. I don;t even use that word. I sometimes get the feeling conservatives made the word up as they use it so much.
edit on Sat Aug 20 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ignorance knows no bounds.
The man just got back from helping flood victims to receive this kind of welcome?
Typical...

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
At first I didn't want to watch the video but finally did and it just angers me to see some punk hitting an elderly man like that all because he has a different political outlook.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

IIf that's the democracy that you love so much, I'll pass.

You don't live here, you don't have to accept it. This is not Europe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join