It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The media, Hillary, Trump and correcting the record.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:58 PM
a reply to: JimNasium

I can agree with you, even though the emails are bad they are a distraction from the rest of the things Hillary has done in her life time that they don't want people to know about.

But I do believe the more alt media and everyone else finds out about Hillary's Skelton's and the more they are spoken about the msm just has to say "something" so they don't look like they are trying to hide things.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:42 AM

originally posted by: justneo
a reply to: Konduit

Thanks for posting this, again more evidence that you just can't trust any Hillary supporter because you cant say for 100% they aren't getting paid.

I already told you we got matching jet skis and a double trailer. Candyapple red.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:57 AM

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: justneo

I think Trump was getting much more positive attention from the media during the primaries than the other GOP candidates. Heck, I think the media was siding with him more when he was attacking Cruz and Bush! Both Bush and Cruz were attacked by the press for saying and doing questionable things. Sure Trump was attacked for saying some stupid things, which was reported by both the bias liberal and conservative media. Trump overwhelmed the news media everyday during the primaries which was free press attention which helped him gain support and win the nomination.

Now Trump's complaining because he's being attacked by then same media for more outrageous remarks. The media is all about getting their ratings up. What better way to get viewers to tune in than to see what the next stupid thing Trump said! If he doesn't want to call attention to himself maybe he needs to stop running his mouth, talk more about the issues, give more details on his plans, and just act more presidential. It can't be too difficult to tone down his rhetoric. Unless of course he just can't control himself, in which case he's screwed! When Trump's own political spinsters are having trouble defending things he says, viewers can't be so gullible and just ignore it!

Both candidates have their own dirty laundry. Trump should be the wiser and stop calling attention to himself and start pounding away at Clinton's scandals. The media knows Trump gathers attention. Heck, I know friends and relatives who are not voting for Trump but went to his rally just to get some laughs or see if anything crazy was going to happen, lol.

Hillary needs to come out of hiding so people can ask her real hard questions.

Trump doesn't have a fraction of what hillary is carrying.

Nothing involving compromising national security and foreign policy failure, corruption and dereliction of duty, sprinkled generously with incompetence and lies that need to be lied about.

I'll forgo the other wonderful things about her.

new topics
<< 1   >>