It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the "Fake Polls" disinformation for Hillary to win through voter fraud?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

How should a candidate determine how they are faring with constituents during the campaign phase? How do they know if their message is one the people will eventually vote for?
What do they use to gage where they need to concentrate advertising dollars?
If not asking the people then what?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Most people I talk to either love Trump or hate Clinton. Either way, I only met two people who are voting for Clinton, and I live in NYC.
-------
Oh, and my new neighborhood in the BX has only Trump signs. Its a HUGE area.

I've got a hundred bucks that says Clinton easily wins NYC including the Bronx.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

In Kentucky??? Red as a strawberry Kentucky. Hasn't voted for a democrat since the early nineties Kentucky?? And only then because the candidate was a southern governor. That reliably red state? And you're surprised?
I really don't know why you're surprised they're not going for Hillary. I would never expect Kentucky to vote for clinton. Unless it's a southern thing but no . I don't see it.
Illinois on the other hand I expect to be as blue as the Pacific ocean.
Tennessee? Red . Like Kentucky.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GoML15

What if the polls flip (as they're starting to do) and TRUMP is up by 5 points on September 1st? Will we then say that his voter fraud machine is firing up, by bribing the pollsters?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What if the polls flip (as they're starting to do) and TRUMP is up by 5 points on September 1st? Will we then say that his voter fraud machine is firing up, by bribing the pollsters?

They will and do trumps all ready within 2 to 4 points depending on thr poll. Polls are funny the people they call are easily manipulated by tv and events. This is why negative ads work. Wait until they are airing.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: carewemust

They will and do trumps all ready within 2 to 4 points depending on thr poll. Polls are funny the people they call are easily manipulated by tv and events. This is why negative ads work. Wait until they are airing.

This administration has Americans working so hard, that they don't even have time to read the news and be informed, like they used to. Maybe that's why so many people decide how to vote, based on what they see on TV ads.

I read that Donald Trump will start an AD blitz that is unprecedented in its scale and reach, after Labor Weekend.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Funny I'm from Colorado WE like Trump as well...must be the military bases huh?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoML15
Like the titles states, are all these polls showing Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump disinformation to support a Hillary win through voter fraud?

Not entirely. They're also part of the time-honoured technique of trying to convince the opponent they've lost before the battle starts. The more people think Trump has a chance, the more likely the undecided voters are to take the risk and vote for him.

Why is this important if they're going to rig the elections anyway? It's important because they also need to close the gap between exit polls and final vote count with as many genuine votes as possible.

If the exit polls consistently show a major advantage to Trump, but the vote count comes back with only a fraction of votes for Trump, that will throw up a tremendous amount of warning flags - possibly enough to gain support for a proper investigation.

So, even if they are going to rig the election, they still need to convince as many people as possible to vote for Hillary.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
You might want to check the registration numbers on Kentucky. The Dems hold a big majority in registration. The legislature and the majority of statewide offices have been held by Dems since Hector was a pup. It was just last year that the Repubs captured the governor's office and most of the statewide offices. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump wins by double digits.
The red/blue states map shows up as gray---a swing state in this election.
And the polls showed the Dem governor candidate up by 9 points about two weeks before he was beaten by about that much.
Keep in mind that not all of us tell those pollsters the absolute truth when they call us....just sayin'

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Swills

Funny I'm from Colorado WE like Trump as well...must be the military bases huh?

So you speak for all of Colorado? Everyone I work with is not voting for Trump and we live in Colorado. See I just saw your anecdotal data. Trump is losing badly in this state. Just look how good Bennet is doing, if Trump was doing well Bennet would be in trouble.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Wait you think Military would support trump? If they really are I am glad I didn't reup even with orders to spain at the time.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Polls are irrelevant. Hillary is an Illuminati witch, she has already been selected 45th President. The only Republicans they have allowed to win during the last 35 years or so have been Mr. NWO himself and his son.
edit on 8 20 2016 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

He beats a confirmed failure at leading ...at any cost.
Thanks for getting out.
edit on 21-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: blargo

SO you polled ALL of colorado and don't include ME because I HANG up on calls like that.
FUNNY ALOT of people I KNOW don't answer them EITHER hmmmm,Boulder/Denver ain't the whole state folks...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I work on the phones for a living. I make ridiculous amounts of calls. A few years back I used a automated dialing system calling my customers.Using this method, it would be around 3% or so on average would actually answer the phones.

Keep in mind, this was not cold calling. Most of the people in my database are people that I know or have spoken to before. All of them are warm leads that contact me first.

I imagine that the 1% number is about right, probably even less. I have to text people as much as I call, and they usually only respond to the text at first.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

My girlfriend and two of her brothers are vets. They are also Mexican. They are all voting for Trump. I have another friend that is special forces, he is voting Trump too. My entire neighborhood is voting Trump and they are pretty mixed. The nextdoor neighbors on one side are Mexicans, the other side Jewish, 3 black families, a few white families, and then one Asian family, I think they are Chinese. All voting for Trump. Trump signs in most the yards.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Again. all of you do not have to believe the polls. You can choose to ignore them. You can come with logic for why they showed Trump leading through the primaries and right after his convention and why he used to brag about them. You can pretend that they are all fake.

The problem is, the Trump campaign does its own internal polling and so the does the GOP. They keep those numbers to themselves but, when their number and the public numbers do not jive they will make them public if they are sure of the math. Trump has not done this. In fact his actions as of late have all been one of a person who is losing a campaign. He has even said he is having problems in several battle ground states.

Do you think Trump is suddenly endorsing McCain and Ryan, apologizing, reaching out to black voters (however poorly it was done) and Hispanic voters by changing his illegal stance from creating a deportation force to now to be determined, that he is using teleprompters and flash cards, the he changed his tax plan, that just revamped his campaign leaders all because he is doing well? Can anybody really tell me that those are the actions of a man who thinks the polls are fake or that his own internal polls are telling him something different. Every decision a campaign makes is done so by looking at polls. You may not buy into them but, if you are a Trump supporter you better thank your lucky stars Trump does and is doing something to try and improve them.

You can afford to put your head in the sand, he can not.
edit on 22-8-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

He who Controls the Spice (Vote Counting) , Controls the Universe [ Politics ] ...

There's karma brother. I was watching the old Lynch [bane-of- my-
existence,glad-that's-over] very early Sunday red-eye... right from
the spot Kyle's eyes turned permanently blue: had a dram of
WormAde and flattened Sting with a word.
I think it was "Mwa- DWEEB!"
And we both know bigger than Freddie's eyebrows every Brand
New and Dead American since color film was invented is a DEM.
Why do people who make their livelihood assuring a close race:
within the margin of error, feel the need to cheat as well? DNC?

Polls. I live for this. A time of year when everybody is alternatively
right and wrong both, at least once a month.
Then the elections come; and 49% are made to feel like everybody
was just wrong, just because all you need to rig it is 2.5% Error Flynn.
edit on 22-8-2016 by derfreebie because: Stupid is as stupid over-does

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

haha are u trumpsters do desperate because your lord isnt getting ahead in the polls, its only when hes behind that your concerned but any poll showeing him in front is accurate, thats about right isnt it

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Some facts of life when a corrupt candidate has no scruples nad will do anything to win:

Can the 2016 election be rigged? You bet

"Donald Trump has said publicly that he fears the next election will be rigged. Based both on technical capability and recent history, Trump’s concerns are not unfounded.

A recent study by Stanford University proved that Hillary Clinton’s campaign rigged the system to steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders.

What was done to Bernie Sanders in Wisconsin is stunning.

Why would the Clintons not cheat again?

The issue here is both voter fraud, which is limited but does happen, and election theft through the manipulation of the computerized voting machines, particularly the DIEBOLD/PES voting machines in wide usage in most states".

"POLITICO profiled a Princeton professor — who has demonstrated how the electronic voting machines that are most widely used can be hacked in five minutes or less! Robert Fitrakis Professor of Political Science in the Social and Behavioral Sciences Department at Columbus State Community College has written a must-read book on the strip and flip technique used to rig these machines. Professor Fitrakis is a Green Party activist.

A computer hacker showed CBS how to vote multiple times using a simple $15.00 electronic device".

See whole article here:
thehill.com...

OK, you say, what does the election have to do with the Polls ?

Well if you are going to rig an election you have to rig the polls first, as has already been mentioned - Otherwise people
will smell a rat even before the rats take over !

And there is nothing easier than rigging a poll - Just ask the 'right people' the 'right questions' and you will get the
''right answers' and if you are part of the Clinton/New World Order agenda - Why take chances on anything being
legitimate ? - After all if the current nominating process of the Dems was legitimate wouldn't Bernie Sanders have been
the nominee
But the fix was in and the anointed Clinton got the nomination

The polls are being used to set the public up for the fix - And the fix is in, unless........??????

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

-Abraham Lincoln

"Donald J. Trump next President of the United States of America"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-8-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join