It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the "Fake Polls" disinformation for Hillary to win through voter fraud?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Like the titles states, are all these polls showing Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump disinformation to support a Hillary win through voter fraud?

I have had to travel a lot lately for business. All around my home state of Maryland, driving all through Virginia down to North Carolina. I spent a bit of time in Raleigh, Garner, and Winston. A few trips through DC. Even 5 trips to Texas and a bit of commuting around Dallas and Arlington. I understand that represents a very small portion of the United States, but I have not seen not one bit of support for Hillary. Not one Bumper sticker, not one sign in any yard, and not one peep of support from anyone, in person, during my travels. Now I have seen loads of Trump stickers and signs, a couple Bernie and Obama stragglers, even a Keisick here and there. Nearly all of my interactions show support for Trump. Everyone, in person, is passionately against Hillary. If Hillary is currently the front runner in polls, why have I not come across any open support for her?

Is anyone else honestly seeing this in their states? Is anyone, outside of the paid supporters, openly showing support for Hillary?

If others are experiencing the same as I am, how is Hillary ahead in the polls? Yes, i understand a couple of bumper stickers, yard signs and a few conversations have no bearing on the rest of the United States, but there should have been some small slither of open support. Is the media feeding us disinformation on poll results so we aren't surprised when Hillary wins the election? If they (government ran media) keeps telling us Hillary is winning the popular vote over and over, we (the people) wouldn't scream rigged if she won.

What is everyone seeing around their States and Cities? Is it any different than myself?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GoML15

Don't you worry, as rare as they are, Hillary supporters will be in here soon explaining how many other Hillary supporters they know. The best news is that Hillary supporters only need 1 hand to keep track of other Hillary supporters. Any more than 5 and it just gets confusing.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It's funny that all these "behind close doors" polls show Hilldog either winning or almost winning, but every time I have seen any live polls on news stations or elsewhere it's the complete opposite.

To the amazement of the propagators (MSM) Trump always blows Hill out of the water on the live polls.

I am no Trump fan and even less fan of Hillary, but its obvious that the shade runs deep in this election.

That's just a few.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Im going to say yes, it is media manufactured and otherwise. The only people I know who will vote for Hillary live in Portland Oregon.

I mean they all payed to play and theyre willing to go to any extreme including massive fraud to get their monies worth.

Hillary Clinton the USA's Angela Merkel and then some

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I have no doubts Hillary and every other top tier establishment politician (D & R) engage in election fraud of all kinds. But, Hillary certainly doesn't have to work as hard as she did when she was against Bernie because she went from going against the most like candidate in this race to the most disliked candidate in US history. If anything, Trump is the one who needs to fabricate polls to help him since he can't keep his foot out of his mouth. Same goes for his campaign staffers. See below.

"Trump senior advise Jack Kingston when asked why Trump isn't speaking directly to black voters: "I mean maybe it would have been nice if he went and had a backdrop with a burning car"

Btw, does it surprise you that all your southern US travels show no support for Hillary? Trump is big in the south for all the obvious reasons.

edit on 20-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Don't you worry, as rare as they are, Hillary supporters will be in here soon explaining how many other Hillary supporters they know. The best news is that Hillary supporters only need 1 hand to keep track of other Hillary supporters. Any more than 5 and it just gets confusing.

I am at a complete loss as to how ANYONE with a rational thinking brain, can support clinton. I mean.. Woooo...

She steals votes, has the MSM drool all over her, has obviously paid supporters to dodge and deflect questions, people who can barely speak at all rallying her support and has polls where they poll a larger percentage of democrats to inflate the results.

On top of that, she has lied more than once, is visibly unfit for office, losing her mind, arrogant, antagonistic, rude, corrupt and self serving. Who gives 96% of moneys raised to a charity, to their own charity.

She attacks the victims of rape enacted by her husband and then supports rape victims.

She is an abomination.

What has trump done? Merely put America's best interests first. All the lies and bankrupt deceit aimed at him is nothing but lies and ignorance, yet he is the more evil of the two.

Or at best, as bad.

And like the last god knows how many Presidents the US has had, have been glorious saints, sent from heaven above...

Keep with the sinking flow, and drown.. or let rising seas raise you all..

I've yet to actually hear one single valid reason why Trump is so terrible. If you all vote no one, what then? you know the candidates right now, "Oh we know clinton is this and that, but we know... we dont know what trump will do!!" yet.. "Who is that guy and what is his intent?"

Open borders are bad. and I'm trying to bloody get in there damn it. but not at the expense of a future...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
the loud mouthing by MSM is just pre-conditioning the masses for her installation as meat-puppet in chief

not unlike the fake jobless claims #s and the fictional NO-Inflation #s as we all slide down the sewer by the string-pullers in charge.... Soros held sway on Obama and will so with the Hillary-in-chief also

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
If anything, Trump is the one who needs to fabricate polls to help him since he can't keep his foot out of his mouth. Same goes for his campaign staffers. See below.

Unreal, honestly.

You think this? I just don't even know how you can come to that conclusion, unless you're swallowing with the MSM narrative absolutely and washing it down with cool aid..

No offence brother, but it's just not that way. Everything is RIGGED. as plain on the nose on your face to see...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
She ought to be in prison, so should all presidents all the way back to LBJ. And thats why they weren't imprisoned. The control of, by and for the people has been stripped ever since that sunny day in Dallas...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Weird - I thought the polls were impartial and never questioned them suggesting that 60% of the country supports Hills or 1 in every 2 humans or 175 million yanks will be voting for Hills - plus or minus the dead and sock puppets.

Therefore the mandela effect is proven by the fact you traveled to a dimension where, defying the laws of mathematics, you encountered a large data-pack of humans, none of which where in the majority segment of Hillary supporters.

This is also known as the CNN effect and is so powerful that it is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
After watching this video, it seems like it was over before it began.

Over complicated garbage.
edit on 20-8-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
well gee, if one happens to break down, it's a proven fact that a hillary bumper sticker might leave them stranded..
maybe this is why there isn't many of them.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

"Redistricting". No wonder career politicians keep returning to office term after term.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

This is interesting because from your perspective Trump, nor his staffers, have ever said anything idiotic? It's funny people like yourself always say I must be swallowing the MSM narrative when in reality it's Trump who wants the spotlight from the MSM because it's what got him the nomination. Without it, he probably wouldn't have won. But now, during the general election he's not fairing to well with his usual antics because he has to appeal to a larger audience who aren't die hard conservatives. Trump is doing so poorly he actually apologized for his actions recently in hopes to raise his likability and that's because he's the most disliked candidate in US history and you blame the media for skewing polls? That's so ignorant.

The best thing Hillary can do is to let Trump be Trump and stay out of his way.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoML15
Like the titles states, are all these polls showing Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump disinformation to support a Hillary win through voter fraud?

I have had to travel a lot lately for business. All around my home state of Maryland, driving all through Virginia down to North Carolina. I spent a bit of time in Raleigh, Garner, and Winston. A few trips through DC. Even 5 trips to Texas and a bit of commuting around Dallas and Arlington. I understand that represents a very small portion of the United States, but I have not seen not one bit of support for Hillary. Not one Bumper sticker, not one sign in any yard, and not one peep of support from anyone, in person, during my travels. Now I have seen loads of Trump stickers and signs, a couple Bernie and Obama stragglers, even a Keisick here and there. Nearly all of my interactions show support for Trump. Everyone, in person, is passionately against Hillary. If Hillary is currently the front runner in polls, why have I not come across any open support for her?

Is anyone else honestly seeing this in their states? Is anyone, outside of the paid supporters, openly showing support for Hillary?

If others are experiencing the same as I am, how is Hillary ahead in the polls? Yes, i understand a couple of bumper stickers, yard signs and a few conversations have no bearing on the rest of the United States, but there should have been some small slither of open support. Is the media feeding us disinformation on poll results so we aren't surprised when Hillary wins the election? If they (government ran media) keeps telling us Hillary is winning the popular vote over and over, we (the people) wouldn't scream rigged if she won.

What is everyone seeing around their States and Cities? Is it any different than myself?

Nobody I hang out with is voting for the Donald. They are too smart!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
99.1% do not answer the phone from Wired July issue.

So where are they getting all this data? It would take an army of people to conduct these phone calls. They would have to make 100 calls to get one person to answer. I suspect they are calling many of the same people over and over otherwise it would cost an uncommon amount of money to generate say a poll of 1,000 respondents. Going off of rough math, 1 person might be able to generate 2 respondents an hour. For a full day maybe 10 respondents on average.

So for a poll of 1,000 respondents it would take 100 paid callers a day. Again this is rough math but something seems fishy about these pollsters. And who is paying for the data? That might be the best gauge to determine the bias of a poll. Who is paying the bill.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I go on motorcycle rides with friends whenever it's nice out to different places in PA, and all I see is Trump signs. I haven't seen any of Clinton to date. The media is bought, the news paid for to say this and that just like a commercial. All I see on the blogs is all about Trump. I know he says things witch get some folks ticked with Clinton all negative reply's. She couldn't get Hillary Care passed when Bill was in office or do anything when she was a NY Senator. I see it as more like 70% Trump, 20% Hillary, 10% undecided.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I live in a house with a very old landline (circa 1970s). We get poll calls at least once a day - they're robots. 'Press 1 for Trump, 2 for Hillary, blah blah blah.' No need for humans whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissionTruth
I go on motorcycle rides with friends whenever it's nice out to different places in PA, and all I see is Trump signs. I haven't seen any of Clinton to date. The media is bought, the news paid for to say this and that just like a commercial. All I see on the blogs is all about Trump. I know he says things witch get some folks ticked with Clinton all negative reply's. She couldn't get Hillary Care passed when Bill was in office or do anything when she was a NY Senator. I see it as more like 70% Trump, 20% Hillary, 10% undecided.

I lived in south central PA a few years ago. The culture there of unions and state controlled industries like alcohol has had a firm grip on people but it's starting to fade. One study showed they have lost billions in revenue from alcohol sales due to their restrictive policies. There is also a lot of corruption and city services are poor. The epicenter though is Philly. Without that it's very difficult to turn it red. It's basically one city that controls the rest of the state due to population. This time though it may tip if Trump can take a couple of counties like Erie.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

That makes sense then and explains a lot. No way it could be done with people.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join