It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia sends message to NATO through their drills.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

why do you think that? other than because you were told to think that. putin has no problem with former states not being russias property as long as they arent enemies.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

its pretty sad that you have no problem with believing lies and ignoring facts just so that you can continue to hate my people.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

3 consecutive posts and yet you refuted nothing in my post and failed to post anything that supports your position. Then you go for the personal attack to distract from the fact you don't know what you are talking about while falsely accusing me of being a russophobe. The same excuse Putin uses when people / countries don't agree with him.

You have no credibility and your posts demonstrate that fact.

Next time engage the topic / facts instead of trying to use personal attacks to distract. As with Putins lies / attacks, intelligent people see right through that bs that comes out of his mouth.

...and now yours.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

ive refuted you a million times. ive shut you up a million times. i have plenty of credibility. i have alot of love for america event though im russian. AMERICA, not the psychopath politicians that want nothing more than to start a war and ruin the lives of my people and the people of america. i dont understand how you can support people that are like that. is it just because you hate russians so much youll stand by the actions of evil people?

and guy. why would i bother to try to refute your nonesens anymore. you just ignore it. youre so scared of being wrong. youre a god damn coward.
edit on 12-9-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

another post of yours with no purpose other than to whine while once again making false claims you cant support. See the post above yours for guidance.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

If you believe that then why did Russia do what they did when Ukraine wanted to join the EU...that doesn't make them an enemy now does it since Russia trades with other EU nations?

Simply put...Russia wants it all back.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

because its what america would do if canada tried to join the russian federation. lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

sigh. yet again ive posted plenty of links and given you plenty of evidence countless times and all you do is ignore it. i cant help the blind and delusional.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Of course they would...except Canada has a trade agreement with Russia and the US has yet to annex or invade Canada because of it.

Guess you should do yourself a little better research there my friend.

Also you do know the EU would not have any bearing on the trade agreement between Ukraine and Russia...it just gives Ukraine a larger trade area to sell goods to other countries other than just Russia...something Russia doesn't want as they want it all because Putin is stuck in his ways of wanting the old federation back together.

Problem is nobody wants to be part of that again...they know what comes with it.
edit on 19-9-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Russian products cannot compete competitively within the EU markets and Russia has already stated that when the Ukraine mess first kicked off. its also why Russia desperately wants to keep the Ukraine out of the EU / EU trade block. Russian products would again lose out in sales in Ukraine when other similar products are present and of a better quality while also costing less.

The EU held talks with Russia and delayed the economic integration of Ukraine so Russia could makes its case. The aftermath of those talks was the EU walking out because Russia was acting like a knob and making unrealistic demands. Like wanting certain EU products blocked in Ukraine so they cant compete with Russian products.

Putins neural infrastructure cant handle the modern world. He is stuck in the old soviet mindset and still thinks its the 1980's/

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Russian products cannot compete competitively within the EU markets and Russia has already stated that when the Ukraine mess first kicked off. its also why Russia desperately wants to keep the Ukraine out of the EU / EU trade block. Russian products would again lose out in sales in Ukraine when other similar products are present and of a better quality while also costing less.

The EU held talks with Russia and delayed the economic integration of Ukraine so Russia could makes its case. The aftermath of those talks was the EU walking out because Russia was acting like a knob and making unrealistic demands. Like wanting certain EU products blocked in Ukraine so they cant compete with Russian products.

Putin's neural infrastructure cant handle the modern world. He is stuck in the old soviet mindset and still thinks its the 1980's/

Yes, great point! Putin expressed discouragement with Western capitalism because Russia didn't have the internal mechanics to compete in western trade strategies and corporate design. Also, a decade before this, Bush administration installed anti-ballistic missile batteries in Poland and Czech I believe, which were designated as a shield against Russian nukes. Obama dismantled the system but Putin still uses the issue in the dogma of allowing the west a first strike capability, which is far from accurate, in order to justify its aggressive military initiatives. Some military annalists speculate that what Russia is doing in Crimea and Ukraine are merely practice runs for a much broader campaign in the European and the Central Asian regional strategies. How unfortunate that the US is now cooperating with Russia in the Syrian conflict, which in effect allows Putin to act with impunity through air power while preventing the Western allies from enforcing a Syrian "no-fly" zone to inhibit the Russian military advantage.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

The US never placed a nuke shield in either country until very recently and its not designed nor geared towards Russia but Iran. Russia has stated numerous times the NMD system cannot stop there nukes and those in the west agreed. Russia complaining about it is geared towards its domestic front.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

how is that relevant to what i said? im simply trying to make you understand another viewpoint. if russia started meddling in canada the united states would not sit idly by. if russia interfered in candas politics and started a civil war in canada the US would not sit idly by.

i really dont get what your view point even is? other than putin wants to rebuild the soviet union. even though theres no evidence of that. but hey id love to see how you rationalize that train of thought. im willing to bet you assume anything the Russians want to do for Russians is to rebuild the soviet union. cuz F@#$k russia they cant have their own interests. right? they dont have a right to security and economic stability. how dare they try to make moves and try to make their country better? thats preposterous.

and wth are you talking about a trade agreement for? the ukraine had a bloody coup and is in the midst of a civil war. how the fuke is that comprable to a trade agreement?

what goes on in your head? seriously
edit on 27-10-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join