It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Um, What Happens to Canada in World War 3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

Well...dont know for sure but from South America to Central America to America/North America...I can see a time where all will be considered 1...South up to North-AMERICA.

Because they are already...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
They've been conducting an all out war on civilians since world war 2, however there isn't going to be a world war 3.

People are waking up, change the world around you, develop your talents and shine the way to solving problems locally.

All the leaders and people behind the scenes are in their tests and not yours. You're placed where you are, so shine there and help others.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Not sure what resources "ore" strategic elements the arctic circle holds...
But.... Antarctica however...after a pole shift, directed global warming. ..would be of great interest to a great many nations.
This is proven.
There was a western interests defense summit in New Zealand in 2008, FOLLOWING, WHICH. Obama signed $5 billion in military aid to NZ.
NZ is THE main jump point to Antarctica.
Following all past major world conflicts, borders of countries are rearranged.
One would suggest that the next giant frontier would be the resources of the planet contained within the earth that resides under the ice pack in Antarctica.
Not so much the Arctic.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It's the humans' fault.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Canada? What is that?

In my time line, before the Mandela shift, The US was all of North America. Imagine my shock to come to this timeline and see a whole new Country sitting over the top of the US....weird.

....or....I was just really bad in geography and history in school.

Probably no. 1 though. It's the most believable.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Canada? What is that?

In my time line, before the Mandela shift, The US was all of North America. Imagine my shock to come to this timeline and see a whole new Country sitting over the top of the US....weird.

....or....I was just really bad in geography and history in school.

Probably no. 1 though. It's the most believable.

Does anyone remember Canada joining China-Russo-Mexican alliance to conquer US and split the land? I would love to see it happen though. This greatly prevents destruction from US. Canada deserves better from UK. Canada is suppose to be a sepearte nation from UK and not par-take in any of its idiotic wars it causes. Canada needs to decide for its own future. Not Alliance from US or UK forcing it into warz(remain neutral like Cold War Era). Canada is a safe haven for US military to run to during Iraqi war. I can see it happen when US try to cause WW3.

news.vice.com...

Canada flies a red flag. Canada should join the Red alliance. US is nothing but a black plague of death right now.
edit on 21-8-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Canada will be fine if Trump gets elected, he will be good friends with Putin and improve relations with Russia and China. There will be no war. Canada could be devastated if Hillary is elected and continues the present policies which are just bringing the NATO countries closer to conflict with Russia and China. If world war 3 happens, Canada does not have a large enough military to protect her existence without the U.S. impeding on her sovereignty. I hope that never happens. Here's to Hockey, Canadian bacon, maple syrup, and good beer, and a secure Canada. Cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Wow man, just by a sailboat and stop crying about humans.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Man, I'm from Brazil and I can say for sure, we still have many many places with no Mcdonalds yet. We're not North America yet. And I hope we never become part of it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jacob33

The point was...in a continuous drive from South-Southern America all the way through Central America, Mexico, the United States, through Canada north to the North Pole...is one land mass...south to north.

Really? One big continent of land with 3 names. The South, Central and North-American CONTINENT.

*PS Forget the McDonalds...youre not missing anything
edit on 1-10-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You're right at some point. Central and North America don't have geographic divisions. Central America is actually a sub-continent. However, South and Central America are divided by the Panama canal, same thing with Africa and Asia. They're divided by the Suez canal.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

There is the Pan American highway which many have driven from North to South America at the bottom of the world.

And all 3 locations are called South, Central and North America into Canada. My only point. It can driven for the most part, across the Panama Canal in the middle of the entire America(s).

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
We get ignored as usual. Until the dust settles and then we become a really popular destination.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

There is the Pan American highway which many have driven from North to South America at the bottom of the world.

And all 3 locations are called South, Central and North America into Canada. My only point. It can driven for the most part, across the Panama Canal in the middle of the entire America(s).

Actually there's no road that connects the South and Central America. It's a dense forest between Colombia and Panama. You can check it on google maps routes.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Incorrect.

1. Pan-American Highway | Britannica.com
www.britannica.com...

"Pan-American Highway, network of highways connecting North America and South America. Originally conceived in 1923 as a single route, the road grew to include a …"

2. Pan-American Highway (North America) - Wikipedia, the free ...

en.wikipedia.org...(North_America)

'The Pan-American Highway route in North America is the portion of a network of roads nearly 48,000 km in length which travels through the mainland nations of the ..."

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Incorrect.

1. Pan-American Highway | Britannica.com
www.britannica.com...

"Pan-American Highway, network of highways connecting North America and South America. Originally conceived in 1923 as a single route, the road grew to include a …"

2. Pan-American Highway (North America) - Wikipedia, the free ...

en.wikipedia.org...(North_America)

'The Pan-American Highway route in North America is the portion of a network of roads nearly 48,000 km in length which travels through the mainland nations of the ..."

I'm sorry, but you didn't even read the wikipedia first paragraph: "However, because of the Darién Gap, it is not possible to cross between South America and Central America."

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Every overlander trying to pass from Panama to Colombia must use a ferryboat (or airplane for the richest).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join