It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says Visting Disaster Areas is an Unnecessary Distraction - She is not Well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
August 19, 2016

Is Hillary Clinton mad because Donald Trump visited and assisted the citizens of Louisiana who are devastated by the recent massive flooding? Tonight, she's saying that visiting those folks is a "distraction". Give me a break...She's not that big of a celebrity! Maybe what Hillary means is that taking the time to personally show empathy, would be big distraction for HER. After all, Hillary can't miss those important days off every week!

Full Story: www.msn.com...

Does this mean that as President, Hillary Clinton will NOT personally visit and encourage residents of areas that have been declared natural disasters? We already know that she doesn't like comforting families of soldiers who were killed or wounded in battle. Let us hope and pray that Americans are not foolish enough to elect someone this callous, and self-centered, as our Commander-in-Chief.

-CareWeMust
edit on 8/19/2016 by carewemust because: Changed Distration to Distraction. I hope the Hillary disease isn't contagious!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The press will let her skate too.

Remember how horrible it was when Bush didn't show up right when the levees broke in NOLA after Katrina? The press howled about forever.

But they'll suddenly discover how wise Hillary is to show discretion or some such crap just like they wrote peans to praise the virtues of lying when Clinton was being impeached for perjury.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Distraction from what?

Her schedule is far more open than Trump's who does multiple rallies a day, press conferences and interviews almost whenever possible. She hasn't done a single press conference in 2016.

She just hides. It's clear she has a fear of anything which isn't 100% scripted and controlled. It's also clear she has the energy and health of someone who can't handle the task at hand.
edit on 19-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton is a weak person with no ethics.

This reply of hers is not surprising.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
While no I do not want this thread shut down, it was shared earlier and rather beautifully with regards to emotion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You're right, MysticPearl. Even if she was in good health, a President should never be too "squeamish", or lazy, to visit those who have been traumatized!

Just look at how Hillary is deteriorating before our eyes..

1. ) Visiting Disaster Victims is a Distraction.

2.) Colin Powell is the blame for her illegal setup and use of her e-mail/server.

What other dysfunctional statements has Hillary mumbled recently? For someone who only comes out the house 4 days a week, she sure commits a lot of verbal blunders, doesn't she.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Meanwhile Obama is still golfing.

I just don't understand how Americans can be sick of "establishment" politics yet unwittingly embrace them.

It is ABSOLUTELY crucial for the commander in chief to make a presence in such situations, for many it is a sign of hope and relief. This dumb witch tries to say it would distract from relief efforts???

Um, no it wouldn't.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
For once, she isn't wrong.

It is a waste of time, personally showing up helps nobody unless she's going to start dragging bodies herself.

She just doesn't care, though. She needs this time to rest. Rocking chair, heavy medication, maybe some crochet.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
She finally says something I actually agree with. It would just be a dog and pony show and one of the last things La. needs to be dealing with right now anyways, IMO.

How about taking all the money it would cost her, her entourage, DNC and the State of La. for HC to show up and give it to the flood victims?
edit on 19-8-2016 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
For once, she isn't wrong.

Actually she is.

It is a waste of time, personally showing up helps nobody unless she's going to start dragging bodies herself.

have you ever heard of the word "inspiration"?

She just doesn't care, though. She needs this time to rest. Rocking chair, heavy medication, maybe some crochet.

This we are in agreement on!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
While no I do not want this thread shut down, it was shared earlier and rather beautifully with regards to emotion.

OH.. I am so sorry! Why don't threads in that particular forum (Politicians and People), show up in the pages of "RECENT POSTS"? I always scan back a few hours in the Recent Posts list before creating a thread, to prevent duplicating what's already on ATS.

That's probably why I didn't know that the "Politicians and People" forum even existed. I have ATS bookmarked to open the RECENT THREADS listing.

OK Everyone.. Forget this thread... Please go to: www.abovetopsecret.com... and present your feedback there. Thank-you for your cooperation!

-cwm

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Don't just visit them you pernicious archdemon. Go help out.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join