It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their Turning Us To Cannibals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My belief is the elite members of society are turning us into cannibal's by the food we eat. I know it sounds ridiculous but it maybe true especially the blood foods, the sodas we drink with human fetus cells and the foods with nano particles they create that we eat.
Figuratively speaking where changing into vampires where we actually cannibalize, consume each other soul energies. It is in the consuming
and gluttony of blood foods that our DNA is transmutating to the point of consuming each others energy fields that we come in contact with.

Ever met a person that walked near you that sucked the life force out of you, maybe they weren't aware they caused it but just the fact
their diet is rich in blood foods caused this person to drain you of your soul energy. These people usually exude negative energy that
drains, they could range from malicious to oblivious to their effecton an individual. Some are overbearing, critical and obnoxious, others
friendly and charming. The record cases of insomnia makes you think people are feasting on each others soul energy unaware their pulling
in other peoples energy field into their own causing them to be overwhelmed causing lack of sleep.

Quote from Saboteur
LINK

In recent years the idea of food made out of evidently tasty humans has been put forward, only to repulse the public and get pulled from shelves. Human breast milk ice cream had its moment in the sun, Princess Diana’s hair was involved in the production of occult jam, and two Dutch TV presenters ate slices of each others’ flesh for a television program.

Even ’human cheese’ has been made with belly-button bacteria. Certainly an acquired taste.

Los Angeles Times’ “Daily Dish” reports on the newest and ’coolest’ way to devour ourselves:

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 8/19/2016 by Blaine91555 because: No "ex" tags or link to source.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
" you are what you eat and i'll be you tomorrow"

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Quote from NaturalNews

NaturalNews) The Obama Administration has given its blessing to PepsiCo to continue utilizing the services of a company that produces flavor chemicals for the beverage giant using aborted human fetal tissue. LifeSiteNews.com reports that the Obama Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) has decided that PepsiCo's arrangement with San Diego, Cal.-based Senomyx, which produces flavor enhancing chemicals for Pepsi using human embryonic kidney tissue, simply constitutes "ordinary business operations."

The issue began in 2011 when the non-profit group Children of God for Life (CGL) first broke the news about Pepsi's alliance with Senomyx, which led to massive outcry and a worldwide boycott of Pepsi products. At that time, it was revealed that Pepsi had many other options at its disposal to produce flavor chemicals, which is what its competitors do, but had instead chosen to continue using aborted fetal cells -- or as Senomyx deceptively puts it, "isolated human taste receptors" (www.naturalnews.com...).

A few months later, Pepsi' shareholders filed a resolution petitioning the company to "adopt a corporate policy that recognizes human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements." But the Obama Administration shut down this 36-page proposal, deciding instead that Pepsi's used of aborted babies to flavor its beverage products is just business as usual, and not a significant concern.

"We're not talking about what kind of pencils PepsiCo wants to use -- we are talking about exploiting the remains of an aborted child for profit," said Debi Vinnedge, Executive Director of CGL, concerning the SEC decision. "Using human embryonic kidney (HEK-293) to produce flavor enhancers for their beverages is a far cry from routine operations!"

To be clear, the aborted fetal tissue used to make Pepsi's flavor chemicals does not end up in the final product sold to customers, according to reports -- it is used, instead, to evaluate how actual human taste receptors respond to these chemical flavorings. But the fact that Pepsi uses them at all when viable, non-human alternatives are available illustrates the company's blatant disregard for ethical and moral concerns in the matter.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This video discusses nano particles in our food.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article on can scientists change us to cannibals by Ryan Bradley.

www.popsci.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

All air you breath has been breathed by others. Nearly all water you drink has come to you by way of urethras from countless ancestors. Virtually everything you eat has been a corpse at some point.

And after you are dead, you will decompose and become part of the circle of life again, eventually ending up in something's mouth, your blood being drunk by Earth herself.

So I'm not all that worried.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Solent green to be sold by McDonald's coming soon! a reply to: Crunky

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher1207
Solent green to be sold by McDonald's coming soon! a reply to: Crunky

Oh heck no I eat McDonalds like everyday lol.
edit on 19-8-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Natural News?
That's pretty much like using the National Enquirer as a source.

Turns out to be a fake story
www.snopes.com...

ORIGIN:In April 2015, the quack web site Natural News rebeat the drum of a several-year-old contoversy by publishing a misleading article (which was republished by a number of other equally disreputable web sites) holding that major food companies such as Pepsico sell products "manufactured using the tissue of aborted human babies"

edit on 19-8-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There's no draining of soul energy, there's hormones that overpower your own. Weak individuals can become drained when they're around dominant aggressive people. Nothing more to it, sorry.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Natural News?

www.snopes.com...

ORIGIN:In April 2015, the quack web site Natural News rebeat the drum of a several-year-old contoversy by publishing a misleading article (which was republished by a number of other equally disreputable web sites) holding that major food companies such as Pepsico sell products "manufactured using the tissue of aborted human babies"

I had no idea I didn't read the whole article and I'm new to posting the only reason why I post is because I was attacked by entities so I made it a duty to wake people up as payback to these entities.
edit on 19-8-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
There's no draining of soul energy, there's hormones that overpower your own. Weak individuals can become drained when they're around dominant aggressive people. Nothing more to it, sorry.

I maybe right, I maybe wrong but I've got you thinking outside the box and that's all that really matters, question your reality so you can evolve as people.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I got enough problems being a werewolf, I sure wouldn't want to be a vampire too.

Technically, vampires and werewolves are not cannibals unless they eat others like themselves.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Natural News?

www.snopes.com...

It may well be however Snopes now has about the same level credibility. They got caught shilling.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Sorry to be that guy, but it's they're, not their.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It may well be however Snopes now has about the same level credibility. They got caught shilling.

That was ALWAYS My contention with Snopes™ e.g. Who is going to snopes Snopes™? When 1 company becomes the 'end all' it becomes ripe for the picking to be a PRIME disseminator of dis-information..

Remember Google™ back when there was a few search engines? Back when the User would log into Google™ and GET information? Now the user logs onto Google™ and they PROVIDE more info than they're receiving...

It once was rumored that George Soros was bankrolling Snopes™ through one of His corrupted shell companies.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
"Natural News" propagates pseudo-scientific hysteria almost exclusively.

Sorry, but these claims are ridiculous and really stretching the truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
It has to be true. If Starbucks puts semen in coffee then Pepsi must put aborted fetuses into soda.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
OP. pepsi clarified what they did. TESTING formulations that DO NOT go out in public PERIOD.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Ever met a person that walked near you that sucked the life force out of you,

Uuuuhm, no!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join