It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devils Workshop

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky

Maybe its the duality of Gods personality being played out on the world stage, he has maybe good qualities and bad

Well, I do not want to go off topic, but if your surmise is correct. I would say this game master God has a personality disorder. Or is it all a board game or computer simulation to amuse Him to create a test tube and throw the gladiators into the pit and see which one wins. A whimsical game that I think he has gotten bored of and perhaps has moved on to a new game.

Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: muzzleflash
The concept of personal responsibility leads me to view the Devil as just an accuser or prosecutor.

I'm convinced we tempt ourselves, and we humans are the liars and killers and thieves.

In fact I don't think the Devil is thought to have actually killed a single person or stole a thing.

What if you were responsible for your own actions and couldn't keep blaming the Devil? Is that so hard to accept?

How can God forgive you for your Sin if you keep denying responsibility and saying it was the Devil's machinations and agenda?

Care to address this?

I thought that once and challenged the devil that his temptations won't work on me, and after that
I experienced an onslaught of temptations I couldn't resist. He has the power to really kick crap out of humans in all kinds of ways, and his demons laugh when they are successful.

They know how to expertly target humans to get what they want, and what they want is for all humans to self destruct and not know God. When we screw up badly it is then easy to feel that God doesn't want us in his family, but he definitely does and loves us more than we can even imagine.

Your correct on all points I speak on this topic based on expierence I have dealt with the devil with temptations when it came to sugar and candy. He had his minions possess me and appear to me in a mental facility where they spoke in riddles and mocked at my misery. I made a thread of my experience here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-8-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

This seems to be a recurring theme for me tonight...but we know who this describes, right?

"Dr. Neil Anderson made an astute observation. He said the Bible describes Satan in three ways:
- The tempter
- The accuser
- The father of lies----

Donald Trump.
Tempting us with "only I can fix things. No one else. Only me."-Check
Accusing Obama, Hillary, Bill and everyone else of this and that...Check
And with lying, or at least making a good effort...he's come up with a few doosies lately, and is getting worse. Check-mate

I cant be the only one who sees this???????????????????????????????
edit on 19-8-2016 by mysterioustranger because: ?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Crunky

This seems to be a recurring theme for me tonight...but we know who this describes, right?

"Dr. Neil Anderson made an astute observation. He said the Bible describes Satan in three ways:
- The tempter
- The accuser
- The father of lies----

Donald Trump.
Tempting us with "only I can fix things. No one else. Only me."-Check
Accusing Obama, Hillary, Bill and everyone else of this and that...Check
And with lying, or at least making a good effort...he's come up with a few doosies lately, and is getting worse. Check-mate

I cant be the only one who sees this???????????????????????????????

He definitely has Satan qualities and complex alright, makes you think.
edit on 19-8-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: muzzleflash
The concept of personal responsibility leads me to view the Devil as just an accuser or prosecutor.

I'm convinced we tempt ourselves, and we humans are the liars and killers and thieves.

In fact I don't think the Devil is thought to have actually killed a single person or stole a thing.

What if you were responsible for your own actions and couldn't keep blaming the Devil? Is that so hard to accept?

How can God forgive you for your Sin if you keep denying responsibility and saying it was the Devil's machinations and agenda?

Care to address this?

I thought that once and challenged the devil that his temptations won't work on me, and after that
I experienced an onslaught of temptations I couldn't resist. He has the power to really kick crap out of humans in all kinds of ways, and his demons laugh when they are successful.

They know how to expertly target humans to get what they want, and what they want is for all humans to self destruct and not know God. When we screw up badly it is then easy to feel that God doesn't want us in his family, but he definitely does and loves us more than we can even imagine.

Your correct on all points I speak on this topic based on expierence I have dealt with the devil with temptations when it came to sugar and candy. He had his minions possess me and appear to me in a mental facility where they spoke in riddles and mocked at my misery. I made a thread of my experience here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I read that thread that you posted and it was pretty spooky that you had to go through that stuff. Because of the specific details you describe about that experience tells me that it did happen just like you said. People might not all believe it, but until a person experiences personally the things those evil things can do, just can't put into words the scary reality of them which is usually completely and totally hidden from our sight. I experienced telepathy from a group of drugged out hoodlums in a big city that were possessed by them, but I had faith with me and they couldn't harm me physically, but the demons around them sure put me through a ringer of mental confusion and visions of things that pretty much got me to pack it in and get the heck out of that city forever. It was a lesson I hate to remember, but it can happen.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

The Devils Playground is an evil sadistic jungle where the predator rules. Rules in which there are none and the people are lawless. The rules of the game is just like playing chess, moving pieces on a chess board. A game where evil rises to the top psychopathic, sociopathic and narcissistic tendencies reign supreme. The hoarding of resources and knowledge, the creation of man made disasters.

A playground where deceit and lies are encouraged, where idols are worshipped and blood sacrifice a badge of honor. A playground where
all governments are selected not elected, where history is re-written and false gods are created. Where media is controlled and fake enemies
are created to divide the people. A playground where truth seekers are targeted and gang stalked, where the youth are fed propaganda from
their teachers and the prison system created to maximize profits.

A playground where the poor are frowned upon, the mentally ill abandoned. Where the seperation of black and white are promoted, where
spying and lack of privacy runs rampant. A playground where police, military and gangs are initiate's of an evil higher order, where major
celebrities are mind controlled and where test tube babies are placed in key positions. A playground where freewill is an enemy and more
vices of control become necessary, where drug are used as a form of escape and where police kill on sight. A playground where even the
future seems bleak from propaganda that the future shall unfold a transhumanistic agenda, that every man and woman shall recieve the
mark of the beast, that WW3 is just on the horizon.

Wake Up To The Devils Playground.

Didn't you just describe the DNC?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Samael [Satan]...The Venom of God, the Archangel of Death and one of the war-god YHWH's servants. He brings evil to the World, in order for YHWH to continue feeding off the energy expended by men at war with each other...small scale or large scale.

Just my simplistic take on things.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
Samael [Satan]...The Venom of God, the Archangel of Death and one of the war-god YHWH's servants. He brings evil to the World, in order for YHWH to continue feeding off the energy expended by men at war with each other...small scale or large scale.

Just my simplistic take on things.

I think this is on point, do you think YHWH or Samael has been on earth in human form, since I can't accept any god who havn't had human experience?

YHWH hates humans, best believe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join