It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Just Leaked Classified FBI Intelligence In Attempt to Smear Hillary

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Why is it that liberals set certain standards, then when other's play by those standards, suddenly the standard changes again?

Are the two relevant questions not:
a) Did the GOP commit crimes in releasing classified data to the media? and
b) What should be done about it?

Really, anything else is just deflection.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

They were only granted access to Benghazi related information... any other classified information was a leak of classified information to an unauthorized individual...

Can you prove that? According to their own statement, that was not what they said.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's been pretty clear to the rest of the brighter world.

She was extremely careless, or "short circuited" about passing classified emails, and that she "didn't know" were potentially classified. Awesome.

This lady has been in a high position and should know by now that every little electrical information, even a fart should be handled carefully.

But no biggie.

She honestly thinks people are dumb and sheep. If I was a hillary supporter, I would be like WTF, much less holding a sign or having one in my front yard. Cruising around with a bumper sticker

Honestly folks.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I guess that just makes it ok, right?
No problem that a U.S. Intelligence agent was killed because of her email.
I guess we will just "wipe" that from our mind.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I can only imagine the emails comprising of vague statements made between Hillary and her cooperatives.

Think of it like a triangle.

One person knows how to operate something, and someone needs something. What it is that they require is left to interpretation.

Example: person A is the head of a company. Person B is someone in need of something. And C is what they require. But this company produces an array of different products and services. So they use specific words that can describe what they need, but can not name the object. The other person knows exactly what is needed and instead of creating a bill of sale.... They do so under the table. No record...

People do this all of the time with illegal drugs. Like a dead drop. They tell them how much money they have and the other person drops off the drugs in one area and the other person leaves money at a specific location. They know what they are paying for and the other knows where to find what they ordered. But how do you know what they ordered? Could be heroine.... Could be counterfeit prescription drugs, could be some Tylenol. You don't know until you extract that information from either individual. And if you can keep your mouth shut no one will know.

That is how people in positions of power have learned to speak to one another. You could try and decipher it yourself without purchasing anything, but unless you dive in and bite the bullet you will never know for sure what is being trafficed.

edit on 8192016 by GiulXainx because: Stupid *** auto correct.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I would wonder what need to know David Kendall had for SCIF classified information in his capacity as Hillary's lawyer???

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No point in it... you will believe whatever Hillarys lawyers tell you to believe.

Again you obviously have never had a security clearance and know nothing about what is involved.

You ever heard of need to know?

You ever worked in a building where everyone has the exact same clearance but you can not discuss your work because the other people do not have a need to know what your specific area entails?

Hillarys lawyers were NOT given some generic Top Secret clearance that gave them access to all the State Departments classified information. No such clearance exists.

The burden of proof is on you,,, not me... you are claiming that since her lawyers have a Top Secret clearance, they should have had access to whatever was on her thumb drive.... that is a blatantly false statement and you need to back it up with some of that proof you are always demanding.
edit on R542016-08-19T16:54:01-05:00k548Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R542016-08-19T16:54:35-05:00k548Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: atrollstalker
Attempt to Smear??? You are kidding, right.

Hillary was not smart enough to think her interview with the FBI would not be made public because it was neither recorded or under oath.

What she didn't count on was Judicial Watch getting a court order for the FBI to release the files. FBI files on an open case are not open to public disclosure. FBI files which are closed are open for public disclosure. Comey went on TV and said the case was closed. It took the Judicial Watch (the conservative counter to the ACLU) to get the court order for the FBI to release the agents' notes. Those notes said the Hillary told the FBI that Colin Powell told her to use a private server during the interview. She didn't think that would get out. (Passing off the blame...again). I looked all over for the recent statement by her that she takes all responsibility upon herself but that video quickly disappeared. Hillary can't see farther than her foot about actions and consequences. (Email, Benghazi, private server, etc., etc., etc.) To have this short sighted individual in the White House would be a disaster.

I am beginning to think now that Hillary is becoming only a plant (like Trump is being accused). The Dems want her in the White House to set a precedent of a woman precedent. Then hope she has to resign because of health (or prison) and Kaine who is easily controllable would become president. However, they are forgetting about Bill's ego and he would never let Hillary resign as long as she could be only a figurehead for him. Bill could take over the oval office again and hire all the interns he wants.

Hey I didn't realise the story about Colin Powell telling her to do it came from her FBI interview... Fascinating if so as it shows that she will not only blame other people but try to get them in trouble too.
Given that Powell has denied her claims, it suggests that she now lied to the FBI too (as well as the American public)
edit on 19/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Has any proof emerged yet of Republicans leaking the FBI notes? No?

So it was just a baseless rumor, after all.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

If the SD granted them clearances to work on a specific project, her emails, yes they would of had the clearance to view whatever was in her emails.

Pretty simple.

They claim to still hold the clearances.

www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If the SD granted them clearances to work on a specific project, her emails, yes they would of had the clearance to view whatever was in her emails.

Pretty simple.

They claim to still hold the clearances.

www.politico.com...

Read that link again.

The lawyers were only allowed access to classified information about Benghazi. Period. No more no less. Kool Beans.

The lawyers were granted a top secret clearance to assist Hillary with her Benghazi defense. Kool Beans.

The lawyers had a memorandum of agreement with the State Department on how to store the classified emails about Benghazi... totally freaking awesomness going on here.

The problem is my friend.... how many of those emails contained classified information about North Korea? Russia? China? A whole host of other areas that have nothing to do whatsoever with Benghazi.

That is the point they are getting at..... the lawyers had no authority to store classified material outside of that related to Benghazi.

Anything else was outside their scope of need to know and technically constitutes a leak of classified information. Nothing will be done about it so it is a moot point to continue to discuss.

From your own source:

Kendall called issuance of the State Department clearances “unrelated” to the roughly 30,000 emails Clinton turned over to her former agency from her personal server and account last December

Her own lawyer states he didn't have permission for anything else related to the release of her state department emails.

Futher more, one of the lawyers involved wasn't read on for SCI.... that is a slam dunk if there were TS/SCI emails.

edit on R392016-08-19T17:39:01-05:00k398Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It just strikes me, though, that the GOP has been making hay with talk about the mishandling of classified documents by Clinton. Isn't there a teeny bit of hypocrisy going on here?

Believing ANYTHING as the whole story... is going to leave you off target most of the time.

You may or may not know, that there are MANY inside the Intel community that are furious about the pass given to HRC on exposing classified material to our enemies.

The little rubric, that "there is no evidence state actors accessed the Clinton private server", is known to be a ruse by ANYONE who has an understanding of what goes on with internet traffic and networks.

Another way of saying this, is, anyone who knows anything at all about IT KNOWS there were unwelcome visitors to that server... and the odds bad actors got access is damn near 100%. People who refute that are non-tech idiots who believe what they hear in media.

The other thing making the rounds... is the buzz from the Hillary/DNC camp about other hacked information, and their fear of it being compromised. What they WON'T say, is the thing they are really afraid of are .intel folks doing document dumps on Clinton, because they are so angry about her getting a pass.

ALL ALONG there has been buzz from .intel, that there WILL be document dumps on Hillary, for retaliation for making such a mockery of rules that many career .intel workers have seen co-workers run afoul of, and pay the price for their mistakes... yet Hillary gets a pass.

Clinton, whether she gets elected or not... will reap a whirlwind.

In short... don't presume it was "the Republicans". Hillary has quite a few career intel folks angry at her that have access to EVERYTHING in the way of electronic information... and it was already known, that if she wasn't indicted... there were folks who would not just stand by and watch. They would dump docs
edit on 19-8-2016 by dasman888 because: Zombie pack rats

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888
FBI managers are upset too. Someone forced their boss to give Hillary a pass.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

While the issuance of those clearances may not have been initially related to the 30k emails, they still claim to have that clearance and would be ok in viewing those emails...considering the level of their clearances.

We will have to wait and see what happens. As has been the norm throughout this email issue, a lot of conflicting information has been presented.

Since it's not the topic of the OP, I feel we should move on.

If another thread pops-up that addresses this topic, I'll be glad to jump in with whatever info I can.
edit on 19-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Frankly, I am still awaiting some form of viable, reliable, and documented proof of any Congressional leak that is being claimed. Until then, this is all speculation. If it is found to be true, then those Congressmen should be taken to task over this, as it is unacceptable.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
She honestly thinks people are dumb and sheep.

What if people are?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Hey I didn't realise the story about Colin Powell telling her to do it came from her FBI interview... Fascinating if so as it shows that she will not only blame other people but try to get them in trouble too.
Given that Powell has denied her claims, it suggests that she now lied to the FBI too (as well as the American public)

Or Powell lied because he doesn't want the same treatment.

The Powell story actually makes another sense. This is a woman who doesn't even know how to turn an email server on, much less know what one is. Do you really think she's technically competent enough to know to get a private email server, and to have enough of an idea over what she wants that she could seek out a company to provide it? Someone had to have given her the idea and told her what she needed.
edit on 20-8-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

It's just another.....

"VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY"

Occupy Democrats. What a flippin JOKE.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
It's just another.....
"VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY"
Occupy Democrats. What a flippin JOKE.

Unless, of course, they are right. If so what is to be done about it? Anything else is deflection.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I don't know, hopefully they are leaking information. I hope they "leak" everything, and then I hope they all see jailtime, both the Republicans and Democrats. Both of the political establishments can go suck an egg. They are all sailing us down the river.

Both sides do nothing but lie to us, and give us a fake "platform" that is meant to appease the general public. Republicans pretend to care about small government, and Democrats pretend to care about minorities and the LGBT community.

News flash!

They don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join