It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Full Sized Trump Statues Mysteriously Appear In Four Cities - The Emperor Has No...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
cant wait to see hillary's naked statues in the US cities....floppy tits?????a reply to: Deny Arrogance

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So the left is once again showing their hypocrisy and engaging in body shaming?

Or is it not body shaming because it's a man? Oh yeah, but then that's sexist.

Imagine naked Hillary showing up in four major cities. The right would be hammered for sexist body shaming of a woman.

I thought fat was beautiful? That's what the left and the feminists have told me.
edit on 19-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well doesn't this just sit squarely in the Brain Bleach category
Comical in that satisfying low-brow way, but gross none-the-less.

originally posted by: RobotBomb
Funny that supposedly "tolerant" liberals are all for body shaming and sexism in certain situations.

A bunch of fascist hypocrites.

Small nitpick, but wrong.
Not very observant are you? Mocking men, be it in intelligence or physique, is a pretty well ingrained part of the American culture (what little of it we have), not left or right.

It's teh wimminz we can't knock (thank feminism) Even a good ol' fashioned blonde joke is a no-no anymore. Sooner or later, someone will give overgrown little girls the finger & it'll swing to male sensitivity, though. Count on that much. Snowflakes don't go away, they just change their cause du jour once in a while.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

originally posted by: redhorse
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

This man is a Presidential Candidate; criticism is one thing, a gauche, naked effigy is too far. We are only disrespecting ourselves by pulling stunts like this.

I don't support Trump. Check post histories before firing off assumptions.

<< 1  2   >>

join