It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are we Waiting for Exactly?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
We can all feel it in the air. We can see it building in each others eyes as we wait in line at the store. We can even hear it in our voices as we engage each other. We are waiting for "It" to start. The event that will throw us all into chaos and reduce all of us civilized people to rabid animals. But what exactly are we thinking is going to happen? What is it that we are just clenching our holes at the thought of? Everyone has a theory that they are so sure is going to happen. Civil unrest? Nibiru? Trump become our President? Whatever the scenario, we are ready. Ready to turn on each other and do whatever we have to to ensure our loved ones make it through -- all of which translates to violence from what I have heard. But what if your doomsday plan is for the wrong catastrophy? What if you plan for a revolution, but it's actually a tsunami? What if you think aliens and it turns out to be a sinister plan hatched by Michael J Fox? In a world where Bruce Jenner is woman of the year and people are arguing over if the world is flat, anything can happen. And frankly, there's nothing that can truly prepare us for what's coming. Not really. So you have supplies? You'll also have a target on your head and not enough bullets for the angry mob of looters who suddenly want to get to know you. In such a disaster, a lot of us don't seem to understand that the world we know and have taught our children to cope with will be gone. The only thing we will be left with is ourselves. Now with that in mind, why is everyone looking damn near eager to turn on your neighbor when the time comes? Fists clenched for so long that we dehumanize each other so we don't feel we are wasting our time. "it's gonna be me or him and it sure as f--k is not going to be me!"

This is my point: All we have is each other, if we are to truly survive whatever is coming, then we need to really think about what it is that really needs to survive. From what I can tell, Taking on a vicious personae and cutting an old lady's throat to take her food is not worth saving. Busting down each others doors to take what they have rather than work together is not what the new world should be built on. It's that thinking that got us this close to obliteration in the first place.

Let the name calling and cynicism begin.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppytoven

We can see it building in each others eyes as we wait in line at the store

Last person I saw at a store was a fat guy scratching his ass and twirling his pinky in his ear looking for treasure. I don't think there was anything going on in his head or eyes.

Edit: I don't disagree with you though something is coming.
edit on 19-8-2016 by WanderingNomadd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
But, but, but,,,,,, but Puppy, I havta warn everybody about Clinton!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd
See? There's the ATS response I have come to appreciate. Very clever. But with no meme, it's not quite there.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

What if I don't feel it as I am nowhere near the States. What if I live in a "normal world"

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
WTF? Bruce Jenner was woman of the year? When did that # happen, was it in this dimension, or another?

WOW! Makes sense though, I always figured that in the end it would take a man, to do a woman's job, they have so failed at even the basics in many a category of womanhood, that it would only be logical that a man or men would take a crack at it eventually.

But ya! All jokes aside. I would not count Nibiru out, even if you count all those other things on your list out, Nibiru does have the power to make all us meat and water sacks go quite bonkers ape # with its sweet and groovy waves of doom. You know! I mean, much more so bonkers then we already are. Because we are pretty bonkers and bat # crazy stupid by our-selfs without any outside help. But you know, ya Nibiru.

Or not! Who knows right. We shall see.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Take your government back from the luciferic minded humans who function as human grays and that sensation will disappear.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Uhh, virtually no one I know is waiting for that at all. They're typically taking care of their kids, going to work, getting ready for cookouts, watching sports, playing games, going out with family or friends, heading to a shooting range or studio, looking for romance, etc. Right now, I'm both working on my next project in real life and planning an extension of my Mom's urban garden. lol

Maybe you should focus on enjoying life.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hmm...I shouldnt be thinking this early in the morning. When I was reading the post, I kept thinking, what if its nothing. Time and again we have read about something bad getting ready to happen. A date passes, nothing. We are left with relief, growing skepticism, and a little bit of stress that remains.
Since the fifties, and the cold war, we have had to deal with the possibility of complete destruction at a moments notice. Once the cold war was over, we looked to something else to quietly fear. Now its terrorism, or EMP, aliens, the pending presidency, or whatever. Stress is a killer and at some point, the camels back will break, and it will be over "nothing".

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Here you can find the principles upon which all the self destructive people operate:

3. The Lucifer Manifesto
53:3.1 Whatever the early origins of trouble in the hearts of Lucifer and Satan, the final outbreak took form as the Lucifer Declaration of Liberty. The cause of the rebels was stated under three heads:

1. The reality of the Universal Father. Lucifer charged that the Universal Father did not really exist, that physical gravity and space-energy were inherent in the universe, and that the Father was a myth invented by the Paradise Sons to enable them to maintain the rule of the universes in the Father’s name. He denied that personality was a gift of the Universal Father. He even intimated that the finaliters were in collusion with the Paradise Sons to foist fraud upon all creation since they never brought back a very clear-cut idea of the Father’s actual personality as it is discernible on Paradise. He traded on reverence as ignorance. The charge was sweeping, terrible, and blasphemous. It was this veiled attack upon the finaliters that no doubt influenced the ascendant citizens then on Jerusem to stand firm and remain steadfast in resistance to all the rebel’s proposals.

2. The universe government of the Creator Son — Michael. Lucifer contended that the local systems should be autonomous. He protested against the right of Michael, the Creator Son, to assume sovereignty of Nebadon in the name of a hypothetical Paradise Father and require all personalities to acknowledge allegiance to this unseen Father. He asserted that the whole plan of worship was a clever scheme to aggrandize the Paradise Sons. He was willing to acknowledge Michael as his Creator-father but not as his God and rightful ruler.

Most bitterly did he attack the right of the Ancients of Days — “foreign potentates” — to interfere in the affairs of the local systems and universes. These rulers he denounced as tyrants and usurpers. He exhorted his followers to believe that none of these rulers could do aught to interfere with the operation of complete home rule if men and angels only had the courage to assert themselves and boldly claim their rights.

He contended that the executioners of the Ancients of Days could be debarred from functioning in the local systems if the native beings would only assert their independence. He maintained that immortality was inherent in the system personalities, that resurrection was natural and automatic, and that all beings would live eternally except for the arbitrary and unjust acts of the executioners of the Ancients of Days.

3. The attack upon the universal plan of ascendant mortal training. Lucifer maintained that far too much time and energy were expended upon the scheme of so thoroughly training ascending mortals in the principles of universe administration, principles which he alleged were unethical and unsound. He protested against the agelong program for preparing the mortals of space for some unknown destiny and pointed to the presence of the finaliter corps on Jerusem as proof that these mortals had spent ages of preparation for some destiny of pure fiction. With derision he pointed out that the finaliters had encountered a destiny no more glorious than to be returned to humble spheres similar to those of their origin. He intimated that they had been debauched by overmuch discipline and prolonged training, and that they were in reality traitors to their mortal fellows since they were now co-operating with the scheme of enslaving all creation to the fictions of a mythical eternal destiny for ascending mortals. He advocated that ascenders should enjoy the liberty of individual self-determination. He challenged and condemned the entire plan of mortal ascension as sponsored by the Paradise Sons of God and supported by the Infinite Spirit.

53:3.7 And it was with such a Declaration of Liberty that Lucifer launched his orgy of darkness and death.

The problem with this is not only that it is false and blasphemous but that it creates pain and destructive behavioural tendencies for the people who personally believe it and those subject to their ignorance.

It is this subconscious beliefs that push people to do liason with un-aligned extraterrestrial intelligences, it is the belief in this that makes a few believe they have an authority they do not possess and create a lot of confusion.

One of the major problems we have now-a-days is that we have extraterrestrially induced people in positions of power and mislead humans; -this are the famous wolves of man to whom the accusing finger is now directed-, those who where informed about reallity and willingly choose to ignore it; on the one hand and the lazy citizen who does not seem to have memory about past events and does not take the time to scrutinize the stressors pressent in their life and their sources.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The apocalypse, of course. It's due pretty darn soon, if all the signs keep going the way they're going.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Division that we are in right now, the realization of the connection between all our beliefs, our lives, and a wave of people putting forward effort to affect change. The latter is already happening in clusters like never before in art and media, in genius ways. Think of Seth Rogen, Bon Iver, Kanye West, Frank Ocean; the list goes on. People that can create change are beginning to feel that duty now more than ever, i'm watching it happen

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I agree that we should be more together already for what is coming, we`re ready for something tho, as always it looks more like new age of warfare, slavery of new forms etc.
I do not want to rant too much how messed up we humankind are but to sum it up, we are like rats, we can survive allot of things, one way or another... Although i am believer of God and i think what is coming is Hes will, i pray it will bring our brothers and sisters together finally.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I have my bets on eugenetics & robotics. Robots to get rid of the lower class that causes problems, is lazy, dumb, who are not getting anywhere. Eugenetics/psychiatry to keep them in check while they lose their jobs. At some point people will use pseudo science to get rid of the 'bad genes' and either drug them up to keep them quiet or relocate them into other areas where they continue to live in a nonrobot society. Because of technology the lower class can be monitored at all times to make sure they don't cause trouble in robot paradise.

It's not something that's going to happen overnight, has been going on for decades. If only it happened overnight, people might see and understand we're doing it wrong, we should be communistic about robotizing society, which is never going to happen. In one decade though there'll be millions of jobless people with no prospect of getting a new job. Worst case scenario; all out civil war in multiple countries, with different sides all shady groups with no real 'good guy'.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
yes i feel there is a build up, i hope the 99% realise they are the majority and just start water boarding the 1% for all the knowledge they are hiding from us..............kill them all! its time to turn the tide.......

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: eql612

personally i dont do fear or stress...... cause i know the nocebo effect is real and so do TPTB, i want to let as many people know about this that dont already know, it is real and it gets used against us.

www.psychologytoday.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
@What Are we Waiting for Exactly?

The Species of man to mature & become fully aware of the reality it is part of. Spiritually...

The Sol systems inhabitants and visitors to remove all veils.

For silver Triangles?

To see if the simulation copy was successful? Moving all malevolent unknowingly into the copy, with implanted husk for them to control destroy. Why the benevolent remain in primary systems unaware of the immediate displacement of the malevolent who have been moved to parallel copy, of simulation. This allows the malevolent to carry out their plans unknowingly on husks, in a separate simulation from the benevolent LEARNERS, Souls...
Ending up with the benevolent secured and the malevolent unaware they have control over husk temporaries inside a cloned reality.

Otherwise just waiting for self development personally in the primary simulation, to Excel beyond it. Why remaining in benevolent frequencies to not get pulled into cloned reality
where the malevolent seem bent on collapsing their realities...

Peaceful day to ALL*

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You'll also have a target on your head and not enough bullets for the angry mob of looters who suddenly want to get to know you.

Yeah, well, when you drop the first 3...the rest don't seem to have quite the enthusiasm to be first through the door.

But on the whole, I think you're right. Something seems to be coming. I don't think the violenece that's happening has much to do with being mad at each other, it's everthting piling up on people and they just snap when the little things push them over the edge. That guy that cut you off is not the basic reason you're so pissed. It that you're behind on bills, can't get a raise, the house needs a new roof and you just don't have the money, grocery prices are outrageous, the utility bill went up again, your wife's birthday is coming up and where are you going to get the money for a nice present.........
and that assh**e had the nerve to cut you off.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Lose your fear of pain. Lose your fear of suffering, lose your fear of death. Lose your fear. And all will be well. See, isn'the that simple? . . . . . .😉

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant
Who says I am not ? This is the internet. A conspiracy website at that. A site devoted to the doom and gloom of "the truth." I don't live here. I appreciate your advice, but it's a little assuming.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join