It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Differences between Republicans and Democrats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That list seems fishy and rather meaningless. Out of curiosity, I went here to see how these lined up with the actual FB rankings. You can see what I mean...

Fan Page List

With respect to the methodology of the OP, this is how they say they did it.

Methodology:

To pull the data set used in these charts, Facebook first looked at all currently active people on Facebook in the U.S. who have “liked” a Democratic (Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Lincoln Chafee, Martin O’Malley, Jim Webb, Lawrence Lessig) or Republican (Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, Chris Christie, Rand Paul, Lindsey Graham, John Kasich, Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindal, Rick Santorum, Jim Gilmore, George Pataki, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz) candidate for president since Jan. 1, 2015. Active users on Facebook are defined as people who have accessed their account in the past 30 days. From that pool of people, Facebook looked at what other pages on Facebook they have “liked” and then compared the “liking” behavior of various groups to determine preferences. The groups are exclusive, so people who “liked” Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton weren’t included in this data set. Photos from the top users' Facebook pages.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"My way" and "one for my baby" are two of the greatest songs every written or sung....
damn, the pathos of it gets me every time!!

-Christosterone
edit on 19-8-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: stinkelbaum

A list of blatant political stereotypes. Fun.

A bad one at that. I can't speak to the movies, music, and TV shows that much because I'm not real big on that level of pop culture, but we're to believe that Hillary Clinton supporters in Texas like a soccer player better than JJ Watt and that Tom Brady isn't Number One in the hearts of Democrats in Massachusetts? Please. This list is patently ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Summer Wind does it for me. But I could listen to Frank sing his grocery list.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join