It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect: Real or Ridiculous?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
Real for my wife and I .

..and is not just pop culture.

South America isn't where it used to be - and the North Pole landmass is gone.

How badly were you both displaced because of these massive landmass movements?

I agree that it's not just pop culture.
The fact that geography triggers the same response proves that.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Look. Weve seen sun flashes, green flashes also. Weve seen a sun in the clouds in earths atmosphere.
There are videos of cars coming out of nowhere, also people and disappearing. Its safe to say there are powers at work we cannot yet fathom. ME could be a giant anomaly side effect.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Look. Weve seen sun flashes, green flashes also. Weve seen a sun in the clouds in earths atmosphere.
There are videos of cars coming out of nowhere, also people and disappearing. Its safe to say there are powers at work we cannot yet fathom. ME could be a giant anomaly side effect.

Even if we have seen all of that.
I'm happy to concede we have seen all of that.
All of that happening in no way reflects on what the Mandela Effect is.

All those sun flashes, green flashes, sunclouds, phantom cars and disappearing people surely exist. I would be silly to question that.

I'm just saying they are completely unrelated to a flawed vague theory which breaks down under any scrutiny.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Even if we have seen all of that.
I'm happy to concede we have seen all of that.
All of that happening in no way reflects on what the Mandela Effect is.

All those sun flashes, green flashes, sunclouds, phantom cars and disappearing people surely exist. I would be silly to question that.

I'm just saying they are completely unrelated to a flawed vague theory which breaks down under any scrutiny.
what your doing is invalidating those who are 100% certain about m.e. by forcing your opinion as valid.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Yes, if you are 100% certain about anything you are a fool.
Those who refuse to be open to discussion deserve to be invalidated.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

im 100% certain...there begin invalidating.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Part of the problem with some of these things is they are so outrageous that I don't think the people who claim these things understand the ramifications if it were true.

Take the idea of land masses not being in the right place or missing:

Ocean currents flow near and around many of these land masses. Claiming they are in "the wrong place" means that if they were to be where people claim would seriously alter many of these ocean currents, which would mean a drastic change in climate and weather.

Having a land mass at the North Pole is a very good example of that. Worse: a large enough land mass (something bigger than a few small islands) would act as a cold sink, like the land mass that makes up Antarctica. It would make weather and climate act completely different if such a thing existed. Pack ice would extend much further south. Temperatures in the northern latitudes would be much colder than they have ever been.

If there had been a land mass there, then let us have some details: What was it called? What features did it have? What was it's highest point? What research stations where there and what countries had them there? (because of the shifting ice sheets, there are no permanent stations located at the North Pole. A land mass changes that, and makes it available like in Antarctica).

If such a land mass existed, then all the weather and climate differences I spoke of above would have existed, yet we're not hearing about that....why not?

Shifting S. America around would move the rain forests. They would not be located where they are. They would be located further north or south, yet we don't hear this claimed.
edit on 25-9-2017 by TerminalVelocity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

im 100% certain...there begin invalidating.

I'm also 100% that I remember reading Berenstein.
I'm 100% that I remembered a JFK 4 seater.
I'm 100% that I remember "Luke, I am your father". (The comic adaptation says "No, Luke I am your father".)

Why do I think that?

Am I a god, should I instill in myself 100% perfect objectivity?
No one can escape the influence of their surroundings therefore 100% objectivity cannot exist.

That would be my attempt at invalidation of your assertion that you are 100% certain.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity
Part of the problem with some of these things is they are so outrageous that I don't think the people who claim these things understand the ramifications if it were true.

The physical ramifications can be dismissed easily when you have the potential of your surroundings changing around you.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join