It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ever Seen This Guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
His name is John Kirby. What a great name. Rhymes with Furby. Maybe that's what made him popular with the 0bama administration.

Looks like Scott Bakula (below right). Once he was even an admiral and wore a uniform like the one in the picture (below left). Maybe it's just that he looks a lot like Scott bakula that made 0bama's team pick him out of the crowd. But, you know me better than that don't'cha. You know I've got something nastier to say.

Well ... the next time you see him, realize that what you're seeing is what is wrong with America. What a damn weasel of a guy he is. He'll do anything to move up the social ladders of power. But ... he remains powerless. A pawn of the powerful.

The Navy should go back, find every position in which he ever served ... and eliminate it from the payrolls. The fact that they haven't ... the fact they probably haven't even considered it ... makes them very suspect in my mind. If I had the SecDef's post, I would punish the Navy by reducing them by one 4-Star ... and every officer below the guy that got cut. I'll guarantee you this ... one chop like that ... and every branch of service would get its collective s# together and rid themselves of every leftist officer they could sniff out.

So what's stuck in my crack about this guy? Watch him tap-dance over the administration's ransom payment of $440M to the Iranians. The first time he starts to speak you can see he has no spine ...and never had one IMVFHO. We should've nuked Iran the very second they took hostages. Every single one of theirs for four of ours? Good frikkin' trade!!

edit on 1882016 by Snarl because: Nave to Navy

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
He is a disaster.

Total nut flop.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hopefully it's not going over the readership's heads.

The question here is simply: Was the ransom agreed to before the hostage's release ... or was the ransom agreed to after the hostage's release?

My question is: When did the American people agree that it was good policy to pay ransom for hostages?

#thanksalotobama

edit on 1882016 by Snarl because: clarity

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I kind of feel sorry for Obama/Clinton spokespeople.

They don't even believe the sh!t they are shoveling.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Wow, what a tool. I cant believe he was in charge of anyone, let alone members of the armed forces.

You dont have to be a mustang but Jesus christ, he looks like he was born suckling on the political class' bell end.

He cant even talk straight.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

My question is: When did the American people agree that it was good policy to pay ransom for hostages?

What a tool this dude is.
Now we know the truth!

Only really really special snowflake democrats can
break all of the rules, and lie.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

We should've nuked Iran

off topic....when people talk like this...it scares me. I hope you didnt mean that literally.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I wonder what would happen if he answered without looking down at his notes for answers. *crickets*

top topics

join