It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "I regret my words"

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Off Topic

edit on 27-8-2016 by lance_covel because: Vulgar language.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Totally agreed. To admit wrong and regret, now that I certainly certainly can applaud. It shows the ability to stop and re-examine one's decisions or stances, which I think it an important trait for anyone aspiring to power should have.

Let's see how this translate to his campaign.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Totally agreed. To admit wrong and regret, now that I certainly certainly can applaud. It shows the ability to stop and re-examine one's decisions or stances, which I think it an important trait for anyone aspiring to power should have.

Let's see how this translate to his campaign.

What is he apologising for? What statement or insult is he admitting was wrong?

Or was he just apologising for his entire campaign?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

REVERSE THAT completely .
But I guess NATIONAL SECURITY isn't really a big deal or abandoning people under your command to run GUNS to terrorists BUT hey.DONALD COULD be a racist!
Please.
edit on 31-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

But I guess NATIONAL SECURITY isn't really a big deal or abandoning people under your command to run GUNS to terrorists BUT hey.DONALD COULD be a racist!
Please.

America's diplomats, like her soldiers, care deeply enough about their country to sacrifice their lives in its service. Unless you understand all of the details that led to a particular strategy, and all the tactical details that resulted in an unfortunate outcome, you are in absolutely no position to pass judgement on others. Don't let others exploit your bitterness. Nothing good can come from it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I DO know, SF has already spoken ,nothing else need be said, Civilian sources will all lie.www.cnn.com...
As long as morons protect their SJW superqueen they HAVE to lie.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

As long as morons protect their SJW superqueen they HAVE to lie.

And the more you nurse your hurt, the more your anger will grow; the more your anger grows, the less clearly you will see.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Please.

America's diplomats, like her soldiers, care deeply enough about their country to sacrifice their lives in its service. Unless you understand all of the details that led to a particular strategy, and all the tactical details that resulted in an unfortunate outcome, you are in absolutely no position to pass judgement on others. Don't let others exploit your bitterness. Nothing good can come from it.

It's difficult to know all the details as Hillary has been busy deleting emails about Benghazi and telling everyone they were about yoga and wedding planning. Perhaps she was planning for the wedding to be in Benghazi? Perhaps we'd know more if she didn't delete the evidence after she was ordered to provide her emails...
edit on 31/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Or perhaps there is much less than some would have one believe. Besides, it is never about truth, it is about "optics." Just so long as there is nothing definite, you can make it appear any way you want.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Or perhaps there is much less than some would have one believe. Besides, it is never about truth, it is about "optics." Just so long as there is nothing definite, you can make it appear any way you want.

Hmmm. Well 30 emails have been found that are about Benghazi that were not turned over. How exactly could they not be work related? Was Clinton blabbing about Benghazi to friends and family? Did she just miss them? Either way, the 'innocent' explanations make her out to be an idiot. The more sinister explanation is she deleted them because they were incriminating. We'll see.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Hmmm. Well 30 emails have been found that are about Benghazi that were not turned over. How exactly could they not be work related? Was Clinton blabbing about Benghazi to friends and family? Did she just miss them? Either way, the 'innocent' explanations make her out to be an idiot. The more sinister explanation is she deleted them because they were incriminating. We'll see.

Have you actually seen these emails? No? Then why are you speculating rather than admitting you don't know?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Have you actually seen these emails? No? Then why are you speculating rather than admitting you don't know?

Because 30 emails have been identified that are about Benghazi - according to the US State Dept.
The only thing we don't know is whether they relate to yoga or wedding planning or Benghazi in Libya. I'm willing to bet they were not about wedding plans or yoga. You?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Because 30 emails have been identified that are about Benghazi - according to the US State Dept.
The only thing we don't know is whether they relate to yoga or wedding planning or Benghazi in Libya. I'm willing to bet they were not about wedding plans or yoga. You?

I have no idea; all I know is you seem to be trying to keep stirring the pot. I get it; Clinton is corrupt. America is corrupt. Who would you like to see win this election, if not Hillary? I have already asked you what role you would like to see the United States play on the world stage, but you have avoided answering for some reason.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I have no idea; all I know is you seem to be trying to keep stirring the pot. I get it; Clinton is corrupt. America is corrupt. Who would you like to see win this election, if not Hillary? I have already asked you what role you would like to see the United States play on the world stage, but you have avoided answering for some reason.

It's an election year - the pot is going to stirred. Especially when so many lies are caught.
I want Trump to win the election - I would have thought that was obvious. I am sick to the back teeth of political and corporate corruption and the impact it has on small business and local communities worldwide and mostly sick of war crimes being committed by America and Europe. America needs to focus on herself and behave themselves on the world stage. Right now America is an even bigger danger to the world than ISIS.
edit on 31/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I want Trump to win the election - I would have thought that was obvious. I am sick to the back teeth of political and corporate corruption and the impact it has on small business and local communities worldwide and mostly sick of war crimes being committed by America and Europe.

Just wait until a corrupt and probably insane billionaire gets his hands on unlimited power.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I want Trump to win the election - I would have thought that was obvious. I am sick to the back teeth of political and corporate corruption and the impact it has on small business and local communities worldwide and mostly sick of war crimes being committed by America and Europe.

Just wait until a corrupt and probably insane billionaire gets his hands on unlimited power.

Couldn;t be any worse than Clinton. At least Trump has not killed hundreds of thousands of people through his policies. I'll take a big ego over a reckless, incompetent, liar any day.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Couldn;t be any worse than Clinton. At least Trump has not killed hundreds of thousands of people through his policies.

Yet.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

THANK you Spock ...BRIDGE!
He is a more well rounded human that any other politician running, I also couldn't care less what he says .IT'S WHAT HE DOES.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What he does? What he does is say moronic things and suggest ideas that will bankrupt America(Build That Wall!).

My god you are not fit to vote, you only care what someone does, so you wouldn't care if Trump says he wants to murder all babies ... until he actually does it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Thank you for your opinion.
But AGAIN ,since the thread is about Trump, knock it off and keep to the damn subject,you lousy troll
I bet YOU have FUN with used cars purchases or bridge sales too...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join