It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Chumbo proposes to mumbo near the mold and scum pig writing

page: 1

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:31 PM
After Chumbo ate breakfast...the sweep prepared from mumbo's cooking... a few days in advance of the BIG NIGHT...
the sweep led Chumbo to his marital chamber to anticipate all day long just what dear mumbo will treat him with.

Mumbo went about town looking for the perfect match, a handsome fellow looking quietly confused as to how to present himself in a specific gender role.
''Dear sir you are quit beautiful...would you like to marry me?"
swept away with the enchanting words he had always wanted to hear...that he is beauty beyond belief...was curious..
"what does this entail, exactly..i am of a business orientated mind."
"absolute freedom, board and three meals a day plus your own which a daily paper and packet of honey awaits"
'yes, sounds like the dream of true freedom."
mumbo continued, " you wont have to move or lift a finger...i'll carry you around in a golden rickshaw. you just have to do a little something which is not difficult, I will tell you what to say and do..."
After feeding the dear man his lines and how to act the sweep blindfolded mumbo's love once more and chumbo sat waiting to finally make love.
The man wore a polyester kimono and did as he was told...he sat in the threshold of chumbos room and spoke sweetly..."so stranger, come here often?"
"what?!..I live here."
"do ya now, big boy?"
Chumbo reached under his bedding for the bamboo sticks he loved to beat over mumbos back and found a broken shard of his flute.
The man rushed over to Chumbo and grabed at the shard..."this is what you amount to!?"
Chumbo was thrown into his bed and the Man yelled, "your in for a real treat, you know what to do?"
The man turned chumbo over on his belly and.....left him there for dead...
Chumbo had quit a fright and hoped mumbo would make him something to eat.
The man laughed and took a kiss from little Mumbo as his payment walked peacefully down the road to wander the earth for a bit and forever loved Chumbo's wife in his filthy mind (little 13 year old mumbo and her kiss!)...Chumbo just knew that he may or may not get even with the Man ...that's probably another story and another time....

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:35 PM
a reply to: peppycat

Very nice peppycat.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:13 PM
a reply to: peppycat

I liked it very much. Very fun. Nice Job!!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:23 PM
a reply to: Quantum12 thanks buddy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:23 PM
a reply to: Darkinsider it was okay, thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:43 PM
What happened to these four people...

After then Man wondered around aimlessly in the empty village, he didn't quite feel a sence of purpose anymore...
he arrived at Mumbos side kitchen door and could smell something baking in the oven...her Black fur baby, Christopher Habib...stood guarding the kitchen.
"oh, mumbo available?'
Christopher Habib glared and remained very still.
"I see her!..Mumbo...I'm back four more!''
mumbo attempted pleasantries..."your just in time for my berry pie."
"mmnnn, mumbo your the best...what sort of berries...I see the blackberry bush is out of season."
"just have a seat and relax, sir."
Mumbo fed the man and waited until he fell over on the kitchen floor...lips stained with sleeping berry juice...she then prepared a beverage of chumbos liking and set it on the table...cut a piece of pie for herself and died resting her head on the table after singing a song to her dear Christopher Habib...there was no more food in the celler...
Chumbo awoke and wondered into his wife's kitchen...the sweep hand arrived and was ordered to bring a slice of pie into his room and wedding chamber of he and his dead bride, little Mumbo.
scooping up his dear little kitchen waif, he took her into his room and tucked her peacefully into eternal slumber.
he sat and ate his pie waiting for rest and sleep...hopefully a dream and sat on his rosewood seat, next to little Mumbo...sleep did not come.
The sweep hand asked of his master, ''any work left for me...?"
"give the Man my tea and get him out of my home"
the sweep dragged the mans body out to where Christopher Habib took his meals and left the cup of heavy cream next to the Mans throat...
then the sweep took half of the rest of mumbos pie and set it outside the bride and grooms entry way and Chumbo ate, the sweep ate and Christopher habib did too... outside and after his feast, black Cat left the happy home.
Chumbo finally grew sleepy and laid down beside his blanketed wife and they held hands for the very first time...sleeping side by side forever.

top topics