It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Story in Boxes..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Boxes..they can hold so many things. From new shoes to ancient memorabilia of times past. In our mind, we store or box up hurtful memories of moments long gone, and happy memories as well. Every box I've ever opened has had a story to tell...so I thought I would attempt to see if I could relay a small story through the use of boxes here...

Boxes of shame (1st attempt)

Sorry if it sucked..but even Einstein had to try a thousand times before he perfected the light bulb..

Thanks,
blend57
edit on 18-8-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2016 by blend57 because: changed some boxes

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Blend you have a great mind.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Boxes lol, have all my crap in boxes.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Saylesie17, Quantum12

Yep, me too..been a long time since I've pulled them out..maybe it's time again...

Changed a few of the pictures in the boxes..I came back after a run and found some that fit better...hopefully

Thanks for reading and responding,
blend57

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The thing's we try to hide from ourselves are the furthest back in that stack of box's bu they always make there way back to the front and we just put them back again though they never go away until they get out.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
LABTECH767

Seems that way ...and sometimes there are things that are better reflected upon or let out a little bit at a time. I guess it depends on what you hold in your boxes..

Thanks,
blend57

top topics

join