It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Foundation will no longer accept foreign and corporate donations if Hillary is elected

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: atrollstalker
This makes me very curious. The foundation was supposedly created to help "other" people.
Why would they need to shut down the foundation if they never benefitted or were influenced by the donations?
Is this an admission of "We have been crooks" ?

Looks like that or they accept it's a conflict of interest, which begs the question as to why they kept it going for foreign investment when Clinton was SOS. She didn't need votes for that is the answer. I still think there are further leaks coming and they know it, hence trying to soften the blow.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Oh really Mrs Clinton?

Too little, and too late. The damage is already done.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
A teenage boy walks up to his father and says, "Dad, can I have a gun? I want to go hunting with my friends."

His father says, "I don't think so, son. I've been to your school five times this year because you were disruptive in class. Your grades are pitiful. You have a reputation as a bully. I caught you torturing the cat last week. You constantly pick fights with your brother. You've been in trouble for making threats on Facebook. You've come home drunk three times this year. And some of the kids you hang around with act like they're in a gang."

The boy hangs his head. "I'm sorry, Dad. I really am! I promise to stop all that if I can have a gun."

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: atrollstalker
This makes me very curious. The foundation was supposedly created to help "other" people.
Why would they need to shut down the foundation if they never benefitted or were influenced by the donations?
Is this an admission of "We have been crooks" ?

Bingo

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Just means Bill will now be receiving $5M per 20 minute speech.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
So the Clinton Foundation will now be returning ALL those foreign donations from Hillary's time at State...and every donation CF received since she announced her candidacy?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So...they will stop doing something they know is wrong and bad. But only after she is elected? How about this. She shouldn't be elected because she has done wrong and bad.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
So...they will stop doing something they know is wrong and bad. But only after she is elected? How about this. She shouldn't be elected because she has done wrong and bad.

indeed. In fact they have admitted their conflict of interest during the Clinton SOS years and an investigation should be immediately opened.
Perhaps they can do it after the perjury hearing that has now been confirmed.
edit on 19/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
On a side note, Colin Powell just threw Clinton under the bus, releasing a statement that he does not recall any dinner with Clinton where he advised her to use a pvt email system... she had previously claimed the meeting in an attempt to spread out the blame.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So after she is bought and paid for, she will no longer accept money?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Good grief, not even a day passed.

Link.

But representatives of the charities confirmed on Friday that the new guidelines would only apply to a small portion of the foundation's activities...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Good grief, not even a day passed.

Link.

But representatives of the charities confirmed on Friday that the new guidelines would only apply to a small portion of the foundation's activities...

Big announcement to head off the impending scandal... then some small print for the legal and reputation get out of jail card later on.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

indeed. In fact they have admitted their conflict of interest during the Clinton SOS years and an investigation should be immediately opened.
Perhaps they can do it after the perjury hearing that has now been confirmed.

She signed a promise she wouldn't do that. lol!!

But they have foundations in other countries that they can use to get around that latest lie about not taking money if elected.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am late to this thread,

but I really don't see the point of this promise.

It sounded good until they laid down a condition on it: "IF elected." If they had just left that part out, maybe it'd sound a little more like they were making an effort to straighten out.

Instead it just reminds me of when I was a kid how I'd try to bargain with my parents.

"If I get all A's on my report card can you lift my grounding punishment and let me take the Saab out friday night?"

It just comes out as pathetic and desperate.

edit on 20-8-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
And this trick was tried when Hillary was being considered for SoS..........

same old tricks from the Clintons.

Clintons made same ‘no foreign cash pledge’ when Hillary was chosen as Secretary of State

Dirty.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And this trick was tried when Hillary was being considered for SoS

Clintons made same ‘no foreign cash pledge’ when Hillary was chosen as Secretary of State

Exactly, and now they say it cant happen quickly, it might take a while.

Same ole same ole, get a soundbite out and a headline.
"Fixed".

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
More lies. Only lies. She sold out totally already and is pure evil and one of the globalists pets. Everything she does is for her own pocket at the expense of hundreds of thousands of lives and wars intentionally set off.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join