It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Foundation will no longer accept foreign and corporate donations if Hillary is elected

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hot off the presses ....

The Clinton Foundation(s) won't be taking foreign or corporate donations if Hillary wins the Presidency !!!

This bombshell comes right from the Big Bill himself as he was addressing staff members.

This is all according to staff member(s) who will remain anonymous until an "official" announcement is made later.

This is interesting because so much has come out in the open in recent months that point to corruption and collusion.

I bet they simply get U.S. donors to bundle from corporations and foreign sources.

Big Campaign trick I think.

People will believe anything.

The Clinton Foundation will no longer accept foreign and corporate donations if Hillary is elected

The Clinton Foundation will no longer accept foreign and corporate donations if Hillary Clinton is elected president.

Former President Bill Clinton tells staff members on Thursday that it will also hold its final Clinton Global Initiative meeting in September in New York, regardless of the outcome of the November election.

The former president made the announcement in an afternoon meeting with foundation staff, according to participants who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity ahead of the formal announcement.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Better get your donations in quick then overseas investors. Call for bought and paid for favors soon to go off the market.

Don't worry though, we'll still honor those paid for in advance, so buy in now, it's going soon, hot hot hot!!!!

Really though, it's not like the Clinton's suddenly stop owing all that favor debt they accumulated just because they temporarily stop collecting more.

So silly.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Isn't that kinda like saying, "I'll stop cheating on the tests once I've Graduated School."

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Impeccable timing, wouldn't you say? So much dirty laundry and drama I swear the upper echelon of politics is run like a high school. Still hoping there will be a bigger leak that encompasses all the Clintons misdeeds and brings them and their foundation down for good.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Like locking the barn door after the horse has already escaped.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

They say they will stop doing something that their foundation can do and you don;t like, but you point fingers anyway. SMH.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

They say they will stop doing something that their foundation can do and you don;t like, but you point fingers anyway. SMH.

They will go underground.

They will continue the NWO agenda against you.

Not to mention this confirms the guilt of corruption.

edit on Aug-18-2016 by xuenchen because: email@bagmail

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Hey, I just shot two of your kids, but I'll stop with them, you can keep your other two. We're buds now, right?
edit on 8/18/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Like locking the barn door after the horse has already escaped.

Exactly.

Like, "Hey, that's a damn good idea. Too bad you didn't come up with it when it actually made a difference."

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Isn't that kinda like saying, "I'll stop cheating on the tests once I've Graduated School."

Ding ding ding!

But they won't shut it down.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Clinton Foundation(s) won't be taking foreign or corporate donations if Hillary wins the Presidency !!!

This bombshell comes right from the Big Bill himself as he was addressing staff members.

What a disgusting gag-ass.

"Oh ...we've already taken in billions ... we won't be accepting donations anymore. We might take some more payola ... and we might pick some pockets along the way. But no more donations ... dammit."

I wonder if Bill has spotted a fresh young intern to keep him company while Hillary is off playing with Huma.

America is in a Lot of trouble.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think they already have most of it anyway, don't they?

He didn't happen to mention hedge funds or super pacs, did he?

edit on 18-8-2016 by atrollstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Let the shredding and reformatting commence.

Ha!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yeah she already told that lie.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Ding ding ding!

But they won't shut it down.

That's because the "they" that you're talking about who won't shut it down, have no intention to shut anything down and are probably in on the whole screw job also.

Just like the Banks and Wallstreet and the Mortgage Companies who caused our latest crash. What happened to any of them??? Nothing. Not a damn thing. Meanwhile people lost their homes, People lost their retirements and all the People are the ones having to pay for "them" who f*cked it all up to begin with.

That's because there is no "they" that will ever do anything about crimes that "they" commit. It's always just "them" and "us". Us being 99.9% of the people on this planet.

The problem is that "they" know that too while some of "us" still haven't figured that out yet or just choose not to believe it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yup, and I'm the Nigerian prince with money issues.
edit on 18-8-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

And you base this trust off of?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
As likely to be as true as

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

and

"there was no classified information"

edit on 18-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I also assume the terms 'foreign' and 'corporate' will be redefined.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: burntheships

I also assume the terms 'foreign' and 'corporate' will be redefined.

Of course, exactly. And there are probably a few corporations
out there too, LLC and unlisted so far they have stashed away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join