It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zika can infect adult brain cells, not just fetal cells, study suggests

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Central Fl here just south of Ocala. I can count on my hand how many mosquitoes I have seen in the past 6 months. And I spend a good deal of time outdoors. In fact I have seen more in my lifetime in NYS than here. Perhaps leaving those banana spider webs up is a good thing...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
People needs to understand that Zika is no a new disease, Zika has been around for 40 years in 45 countries, with minor side effects, why now and why Brazil, with all the problem, perhaps because Brazil allowed pharma to test their Franken GMO mosquitoes back in 2014 and after that in 2015 babies started to be born with brain problems? Zika has been in the Caribbean including my Island o PR and so far only mild cases have been recorded, no babies born with brain problems after mother been infected.

So why Brazil and why no body talks about what is really happening and not.

The truth about GBS, you can get it from about anything, but now the scaremongering of been ZIKA related beside been pregnant is taking center stage.

What is the agenda.

Many things can cause GBS; about two-thirds of people who develop GBS symptoms do so several days or weeks after they have been sick with diarrhea or a respiratory illness. Infection with the bacterium Campylobacter jejuni is one of the most common risk factors for GBS. People also can develop GBS after having the flu or other infections (such as cytomegalovirus and Epstein Barr virus). On very rare occasions, they may develop GBS in the days or weeks after getting a vaccination.

www.cdc.gov...

I had Dengue, Flu and probably ZIKA while in PR as the mosquito is common in the Islands, I am not brain dead yet.

If I am to believe whatever studies tell about viral infections, half of the population in the Caribbean and my Island of PR are either brain dead or suffering GBS.

Again ZIKA is been around for 40 years in 45 countries

By now half of the population in those 45 countries should be either brain dead have almost two generations of brain damage children or suffering from GBS.

But only Brazil is making the news.

edit on 19-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Eat more garlic. Your sweat will have a slight garlic smell that will repeal most bugs.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

edit on Sat Aug 20 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parane
I heard the other day that the Zika virus has spread to the UK now. Sounds like a bad idea.

Interesting reading about ZIKA in UK

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nemtaku
doesn't bill gates own th patent to that?

Alleged Link Between bill gates & zika

edit on 21-8-2016 by galien8 because: LINE FEED

edit on 21-8-2016 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Aug 22nd 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

If ZIKA mosquitoes would spread to Richmond Virginia (where the microsoft headquarters are) wouldn't that be funny >:-D where the gates family and the top managers work and have their mansions

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

If ZIKA mosquitoes would spread to Richmond Virginia (where the microsoft headquarters are) wouldn't that be funny >:-D where the gates family and the top managers work and have their mansions

The masterplan could well be: that the elite and the establishment get a vaccine, so that their men keep living and their women stay fertile and keep getting healthy babies, the lower classes women will when they accidentally get pregnant only get brain damaged microcephaly babies, they will know that and not get voluntary pregnant. In the lower slave classes libido will die and so love will die
but that harsh mentality will cancer up the elite class too, so love will totally disappear in the world

---
Seit 2000 Jahren lebt die Erde ohne Liebe
Es regiert der Herr des Hasses
Hässlich ich bin so hässlich so grässlich hässlich ich bin der Hass!
Hassen ganz hässlich hassen ich kann's nicht lassen ich bin der Hass!
Attention Attention unknown flying object approaching the planet!
Identify unknown flying object!
Codo der dritte aus der Sternenmitte bin ich der dritte von links
Unknown flying object identifies as Codo!
Und ich düse düse düse düse im Sauseschritt
Und bring die Liebe mit
Von meinem Himmelsritt
Denn die Liebe Liebe Liebe Liebe die macht viel Spaß
Viel mehr Spaß
Als irgendwas
We do not need any love on this planet!
Tötet Codo vernichtet die Liebe!
Zielansprache Gamma Delta 731 Überraum

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The masterplan could well be: that the elite and the establishment get a vaccine, so that their men keep living and their women stay fertile and keep getting healthy babies, the lower classes women will when they accidentally get pregnant only get brain damaged microcephaly babies, they will know that and not get voluntary pregnant. In the lower slave classes libido will die and so love will die
but that harsh mentality will cancer up the elite class too, so love will totally disappear in the world

---
Seit 2000 Jahren lebt die Erde ohne Liebe
Es regiert der Herr des Hasses
Hässlich ich bin so hässlich so grässlich hässlich ich bin der Hass!
Hassen ganz hässlich hassen ich kann's nicht lassen ich bin der Hass!
Attention Attention unknown flying object approaching the planet!
Identify unknown flying object!
Codo der dritte aus der Sternenmitte bin ich der dritte von links
Unknown flying object identifies as Codo!
Und ich düse düse düse düse im Sauseschritt
Und bring die Liebe mit
Von meinem Himmelsritt
Denn die Liebe Liebe Liebe Liebe die macht viel Spaß
Viel mehr Spaß
Als irgendwas
We do not need any love on this planet!
Tötet Codo vernichtet die Liebe!
Zielansprache Gamma Delta 731 Überraum

I emailed this post also to microsoft, because bill gates his Messiah Complex is a danger to the world, most of the times such a Messiah Complex has an underlying Faustian Ego as Carl Gustav Jung did put for the first time into words.

Brazil was chosen for this ZIKA depopulation experiment because of the 2016 Olympic Games, lots of people will take away the mosquitoes in their bagage, spreading ZIKA all over the world. An evil plan! And against the 10 Commandments, that one may not lie to new and to you unknown people, the deception of this evil plan is the lie. I propose 30 decimates in 120 years will do the trick, OK you kill but a defense of humans against the human plague, mankind has become its own plague. ...an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. But you can do this without lying.

edit on 22-8-2016 by galien8 because: typos

edit on 23-8-2016 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
sad really a reply to: galien8

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
woAHHHa reply to: galien8

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

sad really a reply to: galien8

what do you mean? What is sad? Your so quite, you hardly speak a word
edit on 23-8-2016 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

woAHHHa reply to: galien8

I'm a lone wolf: AHOOOEEEE!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

In the lower slave classes libido will die and so love will die

THATS SAD
a reply to: galien8

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
its been reported that the effects of "zik" is a cover up to hide the symptoms of nuclear radiation from fukushima,turkey point/ indian point, etc
a reply to: marg6043

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

In the lower slave classes libido will die and so love will die

THATS SAD
a reply to: galien8

OK! You get it! The lower classes will be infertile, only the elite will produce offspring, this produces by inbreed a weak human population in a couple of generations, will die out anyway, human biotechnology (on humans) will not help, we need the wildtype human genes to proliferate from natural evolution. All for the survival of the human race

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm glad that I'm a hermit, who mostly stays home, so I won't have to get that Zika.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: RickyD

Eat more garlic. Your sweat will have a slight garlic smell that will repeal most bugs.

flush 3 times a day with double drawn Camilla Tea

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

how cool is this migrants with zika virus are killing americans and paralyzing them when they have sex with them or get bitten by mosquitoes once they arrive in america

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join