It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a Super Cartel Really Kidnap El Chapo’s Son?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

In the dark early hours of Monday morning, heavily armed sicarios, or hitmen, abducted 29-year-old Alfredo Guzmán and five other men at a restaurant called La Leche in the Mexican resort town Puerto Vallarta, Mexican authorities said.

Did a Super Cartel Really Kidnap El Chapo’s Son?

Anyone else remember hearing rumors that El Chapo was extradited to testify against Khazarian drug operations that the US Gov was heavily involved in? I believe it was something by Ben Fulford. I certainly find it odd that even this article isn't entirely positive on who did the kidnapping.
edit on 18-8-2016 by eaaoyueaao because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I found the Fulford quote:

The US Military, the Drug Enforcement Agency and the FBI are also hunting for the fugitive Mexican drug lord “El Chapo” because they want to use his testimony to take down the Bush drug mob. It is now a sure bet that most of the Bush family is going to jail.

geopolitics.co...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: eaaoyueaao

Wouldn't that be interesting. How many times has El Chapo escaped? His kids post photos on Instagram of piles of cash and golden guns.

I don't have much sympathy if they did capture his son!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
When we say "Super Cartel" are we referring to the United States Government?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
When we say "Super Cartel" are we referring to the United States Government?

they said 'drug cartel', not 'arms cartel'.

so no.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

What if all of the all of the presidents of the US are/were kingpin drug lords who are really pushing for open borders by letting waves of illegals in to vote are really doing this to make more money off of drug sales? ...and the Dem/Rep races are just to see who gets the biggest territories. Instead of guns to push drugs and grow in size, they use politics.

Damn... I went so far down the rabbit hole, I have black cars following me everywhere I go now....

Hey... It could happen, right?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The US government is the biggest criminal organization in the world. Besides, this would certainly give them leverage.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Interesting news to hear he has been kidnapped.

Jimestone reckons Al Chapo was permitted and assisted to escape so he could kill Trump. Perhaps if the son has been kidnapped its a font organisation to try and make El Capo kill Trump. Perhaps also El Chapo does not to carry out the deed because he knows what happened to bloke who allegedly shot all those people in a gay night club and what happened to the bloke who alledgedly drove a truck down the main street of town in Nice.

Perhaps they've kidnapped his kid to make him do his job.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

LOL beat me to it!
I was about to say the Clintons did it.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

What if all of the all of the presidents of the US are/were kingpin drug lords who are really pushing for open borders by letting waves of illegals in to vote are really doing this to make more money off of drug sales? ...and the Dem/Rep races are just to see who gets the biggest territories. Instead of guns to push drugs and grow in size, they use politics.

Damn... I went so far down the rabbit hole, I have black cars following me everywhere I go now....

Hey... It could happen, right?

Well if you read the Godfather novels, including the ones written by the other guy (not mario puzo), the main goal of Michael Corleone was to use his money, power and connections to move his family out of crime and into legitimate enterprises, specifically politics. Maybe something like that happened and the "fall/decline" of the mafia was a cover up, at least in part, and they let the undesireables get prison sentences while the remainder merged with government, with no actual known mafiosos in office but their bought and paid for people maybe, in order to maintain a certain amount of distance, deniable culpability or whatever? Using their newfound control over gov agencies to cover their ongoing illegal activities and protect their people.

Something similar along those lines may have happened. It's well known the gov recruited the mafias help during ww2 to protect the ports on the east coast or maybe it was just new yorks docks? As well as having the American Italian Mafia, which has major influence over the Mob in Italy, to reach out to their mafiosos in Italy to have them spy and sabotage the Axis powers over there. So, who knows what kind of relationship grew and matured over time since then? After enough dealings, the mafia would likely have some sort of material evidence or documentation to use for blackmail purposes. So, after a while, it may have become not entirely clear who is in charge of who...

Just thinking out loud here, there are a lot of possibilities, but I think most of us here can be fairly sure of a few things here. Namely, A) "Something" happened to The United States of America, at several points throughout history, but most significantly immediately following WW2, whether it was Paperclip Nazis, Mafia, some combination or something else entirely, and B) we are not being told the truth about much of anything, probably because of all the treason and criminal activities that are now an inseperable, integral part of "the truth".

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Unfortunately, the article is pretty spot on, likening the Cartel Wars to Game of Thrones. No matter who the perpetrator of the kidnapping is, the greatest we can hope for is that Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generacion has sealed a deal with Zambada and the rest of Sinaloa Federation to get the Family Guzman to step aside as the figureheads. It's not a good scenario, but if the new power (CJNG) is able to solidify a treaty with the declining power (Sinaloa Federation), that may make the two of them powerful enough to bring a little more order to the landscape and keep the violence from spilling over the borders, at least until Mexico can correct it's Narco State.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Aug 22nd 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

www.yahoo.com...

Apparently all six kidnapped from La Leche were released today. Alive and as well as they could be. I'm willing to bet that we'll see the Sinaloa Federation and the CJNG consolidate power. I'm guessing the CJNG will be pulling their interests in Sinaloa state and likewise, the Sinaloa Federation will probably be pulling their interests in Jalisco. They probably split Baja Sur and the Sinaloa Federation will continue their overtures to the Arellano-Felix Cartel to re-solidify their hold on the Northern states and border corridors. Meanwhile, CJNG will probably continue to bear down on the BLO in Mexico City while squeezing the Templarios out of Michoacan. I know, I know, a whole lotta speculation. No proof. But I'm bored and I have nothing better to do right now

top topics

join