It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Partner Asked Soros for $750K to Fund Pro-Iran Deal ‘Echo Chamber’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
More from the George Soros files.

This one is about how the White House used an organization to push the Iran deal last year.

Something called the Ploughshares Fund asked the Open Society Foundations (Soros) for money to secure expert opinions and probably mislead the general public.

These things about Soros were speculation and conjecture recently, but now there's proof he is heavily involved in government manipulation.

White House Partner Asked Soros for $750K to Fund Pro-Iran Deal ‘Echo Chamber’

An organization that played a key role in the White House’s effort to mislead the public and Congress about last summer’s nuclear agreement with Iran requested $750,000 for this campaign from a foundation backed by liberal billionaire George Soros, according to funding documents leaked to the public.

The Ploughshares Fund, a liberal organization cited by top White House officials as a chief architect of the Obama administration’s campaign to push the Iran deal, requested the cash from Soros’s Open Society Foundations so that it could pay off “experts and validators” of the administration’s diplomacy with Iran, according to a funding proposal titled, “Defending Iran Nuclear Diplomacy.”

The March 2015 funding request was leaked online as part of a massive document disclosure that revealed Soros’s efforts to fund a large network of liberal nonprofits and political groups.

Ploughshares was cited by senior White House officials as a chief architect of this campaign, which flooded the media with various experts touting the deal.

Ploughshares requested the $750,000 in order to solidify its pro-Iran network and bring others into the fold, according to the funding request.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

effort to mislead the public

I've read the agreement.

When did this misleading happen and by whom?

Because everything that's in the deal hass been shared with us.

Have you read the agreement, Xuenchen?
What did you find to be misleading?
edit on 18-8-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder when Soros decided that he was more interested in power and wealth than he was in (what I believe were) his original principles of helping people.

He is self-made, and witnessed a frightening world, growing up amidst WW 2 and even having his family change their name from "Schwartz" to "Soros" (which means 'to soar' in Esperanto) for fear of antisemitism.

At some point along the way, he started using his knowledge and potential for his own agendas, screwing over people, groups of people, economies, etc.

It just makes you think..

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
@Hazardous1408

have your three people meme buy three tickets like the rest of the people, and stop stealing baseball!!!

What else has the white house asked Soros to pay for? I really hope president Trump cleans house, because we know President Hillary will just stay on the payroll of evil.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The Ploughshare Fund is a group that works on the nuclear weapon issue, including keeping them out of the hands of terrorist groups like ISIS.

Not sure what the problem is here.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
The Ploughshare Fund is a group that works on the nuclear weapon issue, including keeping them out of the hands of terrorist groups like ISIS.

Introvert:
This is an aside:
You have become one of my favorite posters on the site to debate…
Buster being the other… I find you to be impassioned, highly intelligent, articulate and very knowledgeable with substantive data to back your points...

Most importantly I find you to be consistent and acting in accordance with your own sensibilities...
While said sensibilities tend to be diametrically opposed to mine I still recognize a person who has my same passion and honesty in their belief set....and I highly respect it…

It's the reason I LOVE ATS...smart people debating ideas in a like minded community....like community insofar as we are all nerds!!!

Ok, now back to our corners to put up our intellectual dukes

-Christosterone

edit on 18-8-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

the republicans in america are unhappy that soros supports the democrats, they try to paint him as a communist, ignoring the anti communist work he has done all his life.
then you get uneducated types prepared to start a thread on anything an anti communist does in the hopes that the republicans gain a vote or two.
rupert murdoch, the koch brothers etc are all angels however.

and no the koch brothers ain't supporting hillary.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

the republicans in america are unhappy that soros supports the democrats, they try to paint him as a communist, ignoring the anti communist work he has done all his life.
then you get uneducated types prepared to start a thread on anything an anti communist does in the hopes that the republicans gain a vote or two.
rupert murdoch, the koch brothers etc are all angels however.

and no the koch brothers ain't supporting hillary.

I'm so glad it doesn't bother you that YOUR Democratic politicians are bought and paid for and are puppets to people like Soros. I guess I'll never hear you complain ever about who donates to Republicans since you obviously don't care. Good to know!

new topics

top topics

join