It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flood Destroys Home Of Hate Group Leader

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
President of the anti-LGBT hate group, Family Research Council, was left homeless by destructive flooding that ravage southern Louisiana this week. The floods have destroyed nearly 40,000 homes so far...

But here's the thing. Perkins has claimed that God uses natural disasters, like hurricans and floodings to punish people for sinning. Particularly homosexuals and their supporters.

Flood Destroys Home Of Hate Group Leader Who Claims God Sends Natural Disasters To Punish Gays

Perkins claims that God sent this deadly flood not to punish the gays but rather “as an incredible, encouraging spiritual exercise to take you to the next level in your walk with an almighty and gracious God who does all things well.” In fact, he urges Christians to rejoice that God considers them “worthy of suffering for his sake.”

Of course now, it's just a test... SMH Religious people are just sick in the head.
edit on 17-8-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
Perkins has claimed that God uses natural disasters, like hurricans and floodings to punish people for sinning.

This is exactly what I was looking to see.

Too bad these hypocrite bumpkins never own up to their own rule book.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Looks like hurricane "Irony" made landfall.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

1. Karma is a bitch.

2. Not all 'religious people' are sick in the head - this is a standard anti-religion propaganda technique used on unsuspecting public citizens to paint all religious folks, irrespective of faith, as ALL full retard. It is a collective punishment technique used.....similar to all Muslims are terrorists or all Liberals are closet freedom takers or all Conservatives shag before marriage and love illegal substances.

TV says things wrong, don't listen to the TV or Oprah or Ellen, they have narrow minded agendas diametrically opposed to reality.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

How was he not prepared for the deluge?! One of each sex. No gays allowed on this cruise!

Did Noah only bring animals on his boat? Now that I think of it, besides his family and, I guess, friends, did he take people? If so, how many?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

How was he not prepared for the deluge?! One of each sex. No gays allowed on this cruise!

Did Noah only bring animals on his boat? Now that I think of it, besides his family and, I guess, friends, did he take people? If so, how many?

If there was real justice this asshat would have been the only one wiped out. Sadly that wasn't the case.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

They are hardly a hate group any more than the SPLC are a hate group. Just the other side of a special interests group. I don't see them as anti-LGBT at all. I see "pro family" in their mission statement. Nothing wrong with that, families keep society going.

I was really hoping it was a KKK or BLM leaders home though. A damn shame, those are real hate groups. The Family Research Council is just an NGO that helps take up legal cases on the causes that are within their stated mission.

Obviously when a man says stupid things to claim to be speaking on God's behalf, he is a liar and an idiot. But that does not take away from the legitimate and positive legal assistance this group provides to those nationally.

Gay people seem to like to call these legal assistance groups hate groups because it disagrees with their choices in life. I hear the same thing about the Liberty Counsel. And usually the SPLC is always the one cited. They could be considered just as much as a hate group in some instances.

Regardless, I donate money to both the Family Research Council and the Liberty Counsel. The SPLC is very effective at trying to squash free speech under the guise of some righteous bs hate against Christian values. Whatever, he was fully insured and will have thousands of people sending relief aid to him. Kudos.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

TV says things wrong, don't listen to the TV or Oprah or Ellen, they have narrow minded agendas diametrically opposed to reality.

You are like the fun police...what about Dr Phil can i at least have my Dr Phil....

On a serious note i completely agree with you, it is almost as if narrow mindedness has become some kind of competition for folks

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Meh, God thought they needed a bigger place. It was an absolute sin to stay where they were.

Now that property prices are down, they can score a real nice place to fix up.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
President of the anti-LGBT hate group, Family Research Council, was left homeless by destructive flooding that ravage southern Louisiana this week. The floods have destroyed nearly 40,000 homes so far...

But here's the thing. Perkins has claimed that God uses natural disasters, like hurricans and floodings to punish people for sinning. Particularly homosexuals and their supporters.

Flood Destroys Home Of Hate Group Leader Who Claims God Sends Natural Disasters To Punish Gays

Perkins claims that God sent this deadly flood not to punish the gays but rather “as an incredible, encouraging spiritual exercise to take you to the next level in your walk with an almighty and gracious God who does all things well.” In fact, he urges Christians to rejoice that God considers them “worthy of suffering for his sake.”

Of course now, it's just a test... SMH Religious people are just sick in the head.

Does he have a go fund me page...Im no fan of the gays myself

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

They are hardly a hate group any more than the SPLC are a hate group. Just the other side of a special interests group. I don't see them as anti-LGBT at all. I see "pro family" in their mission statement. Nothing wrong with that, families keep society going.

I was really hoping it was a KKK or BLM leaders home though. A damn shame, those are real hate groups. The Family Research Council is just an NGO that helps take up legal cases on the causes that are within their stated mission.

Obviously when a man says stupid things to claim to be speaking on God's behalf, he is a liar and an idiot. But that does not take away from the legitimate and positive legal assistance this group provides to those nationally.

Gay people seem to like to call these legal assistance groups hate groups because it disagrees with their choices in life. I hear the same thing about the Liberty Counsel. And usually the SPLC is always the one cited. They could be considered just as much as a hate group in some instances.

Regardless, I donate money to both the Family Research Council and the Liberty Counsel. The SPLC is very effective at trying to squash free speech under the guise of some righteous bs hate against Christian values. Whatever, he was fully insured and will have thousands of people sending relief aid to him. Kudos.

SPLC is most certainly is a hate group

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

"Obviously when a man says stupid things to claim to be speaking on God's behalf, he is a liar and an idiot. But that does not take away from the legitimate and positive legal assistance this group provides to those nationally."

What does Jesus say about liars? And still you would follow the words of this creep disguised as an organization.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

no, I don't follow him. I support their legal assistance to Christians having their beliefs persecuted and first amendments rights to free speech being attacked. They have succeeded on many fronts at the local and state levels for regular citizens that need help in the courts dealing with these issues.

To clarify, my comments on idiots and liars was the man speaking about floods as punishment from God for certain behaviors. Thats just being willfully ignorant. But he is merely the sitting President, and will eventually move on.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

"no, I don't follow him. I support their legal assistance to Christians having their beliefs persecuted and first amendments rights to free speech being attacked. They have succeeded on many fronts at the local and state levels for regular citizens that need help in the courts dealing with these issues."

Which personal freedoms have been written in law that take away the right to worship and attend church?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

If you are curious about which cases they have helped to win, simply explore their websites which I have linked in my initial reply.

Otherwise, these floods have been a terrible tragedy to the local population who have had to relocate from its effects. May God have mercy on all parties afflicted by natures unpredictable actions.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Petty court squabbles are a dime a dozen. What laws have been written that take away your freedom to attend your church?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

well that is beyond the scope of this thread, but in any case, I redirect back to the previous reply.
/end transmission

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

You see, how christian leaders have convinced the flock that a little bit of a lie is ok. Christians are suppose to be held to a higher way of life and an example for all of us. Muhammed's way of force and sharia law is the wrong way.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

How are you so mart? Perfect response. Thank for always being the voice of reason. Who are you?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Ehehehe, oh the sweet irony!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join