It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruppert says nothing can indict the administration now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

January 19, 2005 (FTW) -- On Saturday night, January 15th, at Kane Hall, on the campus of the University of Washington in Seattle, a standing room only crowd of almost 1000 witnessed a new and aggressive presentation by Michael C. Ruppert, as he began the healing process of moving forward from the 9-11 focus many had associated him with for years. In front of a wildly enthusiastic throng of supporters, listeners, activists, and those just needing to learn and listen, Ruppert explained to them that although the 9-11 cause is still alive it is no longer useful as a political tool by activists. The window on 9/11 has closed. Simple as that.

Even though 9-11 and all that goes along with it, as well as his book Crossing the Rubicon are useful and important, he believes that no sanctions, indictments or criminal prosecution will ever be handed down. Rubicon, he says, remains a base map of the decades before and the years since 9/11. But now he says we must look at the herd of elephants charging at us, instead of the one elephant that just ran us over.

www.fromthewilderness.com...

I agree with Ruppert. It is now clear that no one no matter how hard they try will never get the current Administration under Bush to admit any wrong doings concerning 9/11. That includes Dick Cheney being the mastermind behind the attacks and the goverments foreknowledge that they knew the attacks were coming and did not lift a finger to stop it. I'd say there is a mountain of evidence that our government was behind the attacks. Yet the government acts as though they aren't listening to the people.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ruppert is correct that there are elephants running toward us but he is giving out a very negative message. Realistically, it would take many years to bring anyone to account for 911. He knows that but he is now giving out the message that one of the most persistent and articulate investigators of 911 is willing to pack it in after 3 years. Even if he felt that way, he doesn't have to say it that way. It is demoralizing for his allies and very useful for the people he was trying to pin with the crime.

I can understand him wanting to move on but he has just given the signal that even the most heinous crime has a 3 year statute of limitations.

I wish he had thought this through. There were better ways to handle it than grandstanding like this. But it does seem in keeping with Mike's personal style.

Deep sigh...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I get the feeling that Ruppert's basic point was "What's the use, nothing's going to come of it."

I'm glad so many of our great Americans of the past turned their back on this thought pattern, and instead they pushed forward, often overcoming insurmountable odds to snatch victory away from a certain defeat. Just open up a history book and you'll find these brave men and women everywhere.

Never give up. Ever.

If Ruppert wants to give up and let the crooks off the hook, then adios Mike.

There are many, many people ready, willing, and already able to carry on the fight. People are waking up to the realities of what happened on 9/11 and what our government is doing EVERY DAY!

The herd is rising. Give up now?

Over 3,000 innocent lives, and countless families and friends, deserve the truth to be told and the true criminals should face the music.

Will they/anyone ever stand trial? That's anybody's guess.

But quitting on it now is one sure way to make it easier for them to win.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I guess he's made enough money off his book sales now.

I wonder who's holding the gun to his head, or blackmail?

There is something wrong with the new Ruppert

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The truth of it is everyone who believes, like Ruppert, that government was behind 9/11 is trying desperately to bring the truth out and get the government to admit their role in 9/11. Unfortunately, no one has had any success in doing so and the government will probably never admit any wrong doing.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

(Ruppert) says:

we must look at the herd of elephants charging at us, instead of the one elephant that just ran us over.

I think he's dead on. There is a herd of elephants charging at us - we need to identify the threats, create new files and try to protect ourselves.

The 9/11 file is complete - we can re-open it later, after we're finished what we need to do.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by slave
I guess he's made enough money off his book sales now.

I wonder who's holding the gun to his head, or blackmail?

There is something wrong with the new Ruppert

Considering his past, I doubt pointing a gun at him or blackmail is gona work.

Check out how he started out as a Narc and the 20 years after that, you'll understand what I mean.

As for what he said.
Maybe its just a deversion. Make the govt think even the most diehard people gave up on catching them for 9/11 and strike them when they let their guard down.

Or he might have just found something else to focus on that'll dwarf 9/11, maybe he found out about a new attack being devised and will hit the public with that just in time to prevent it. Because I'm pritty sure that there are still some hefty changes the people behind Bush need to get pushed trough and the only way they'll be able to do that is by devising something bigger and better then 9/11

dh

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If Ruppert is right, then the question becomes 'Do we get tooled up?'
Perhaps with elephant guns?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
If Ruppert is right, then the question becomes 'Do we get tooled up?'
Perhaps with elephant guns?

...heh heh. Maybe start with some information, a good communications strategy, a team of lawyers and a blitzkrieg legal assault...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
People in the adminstration called their families, etc. ahead of time to not go on those flights. Then there is the case of the unproven "cell call", and don't forget that messed up symbolism in the attack. There is no way Osama would commit the crime, and not say anything, and be the biggest "ISLAM EXTERMIST OF ALL TIME". I mean that's what people like him do. So somebody asked him for a favor to "help" in an attack, the intelligence in the CIA, may be more falliable than the public is allowed to know. I'm thinking it was an NWO planned attack, that was my stance when it happened, and my shoe isn't moving.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I guess they forgot to tell the solicitor general to keep his wife off the plane that slammed into the pentagon. Or was Barbara Olsen "expendable"?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
My thoughts are to wait and see. No other investigator knows the intelligence game like Ruppert. He may be saying this just to relieve pressure on him. We don't know what's going on with his research behind the scenes.

I believe he's committed to exposing the truth now more than ever. Another possiblity is the coming economic crisis (the dollar crash) is potentially to devastating to spend more time researching 911 at this current moment. Millions if not billions of lives will be effected by the dollar crash. He may just be redirecting his energy towards the most pressing issue. We can prepare for the dollar crash, but we can't change what happened on 911, even if the perpatrators are exposed.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Whether or not so-called activists want to use 9/11 as a political tool and whether or not the Bush administration players who were involved in 9/11 through complicity, negligence or active participation will confess to their crimes, has no bearing on the truth.

To use a cliche, the truth is out there, and most questions that have been asked by people who pursue them doggedly remain painfully unanswered.

top topics

join