It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motherlode: Clinton Foundation Hacked?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Exactly. To think she had such sensitive documents connected to any form of external internet is insane and downright lazy. She sure should not be trusted in such a role as president. Imagine what would happen then if the docile Hilary had that chance. She would put up every document they had on another country, like an eBook store.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Internet ID time!!!

Hegelian dialectic in real time.

Problem:independent hackers,ID theft,piracy,Wikileaks,Anonymous
Reaction:"save us from the hackers!!!"
Solution:Internet ID,CISPA,SOPA,Utah data center,Fusion centers.

edit on 18-8-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: changed text

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The extent of the invasion is way beyond what I find acceptable. I expect every excuse under the sun.

Hmm and I bet you were one of the ones that felt it was a service when the original leaks occurred and mocked those who said something needed to be done. Now that the leaks affect the party with a D next to them it's too far? The carelessness that allowed this leak to be possible is exquisite. The party with all the tech savy getting hacked and having their laundry aired is ironic. The whole non-profit thing that so many politicians get into seem to have a fairly good amount of them being abused by said politician, so kinda hard to have sympathy for people who due to their own hubris get their little games exposed.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: Annee

The extent of the invasion is way beyond what I find acceptable. I expect every excuse under the sun.

Hmm and I bet you were one of the ones that felt it was a service when the original leaks occurred and mocked those who said something needed to be done. Now that the leaks affect the party with a D next to them it's too far? The carelessness that allowed this leak to be possible is exquisite. The party with all the tech savy getting hacked and having their laundry aired is ironic. The whole non-profit thing that so many politicians get into seem to have a fairly good amount of them being abused by said politician, so kinda hard to have sympathy for people who due to their own hubris get their little games exposed.

I'm a progressive, non-partisan, centrist, globalist.

Former Republican, never been a Democrat, never will.

"That which is not earned, has no value"

My original post: "Those vocally and adamantly against electronic invasion --- are salivating over electronic invasion.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
We should keep our eyes open for an area targeted by the military. One that has no business being bombed. I imagine if they got enough incriminating evidence there are no lengths they will go to to make sure it is destroyed.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is amusing...talk about a shifty set of answers.

I am sure a body language expert would have a field day with this too.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Interesting timing:

NEW YORK (AP) — The Clinton Foundation will no longer accept foreign and corporate donations if Hillary Clinton is elected president. Former President Bill Clinton tells staff members on Thursday that it will also hold its final Clinton Global Initiative meeting in September in New York, regardless of the outcome of the November election. The former president made the announcement in an afternoon meeting with foundation staff, according to participants who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity ahead of the formal announcement. Bill Clinton said if Hillary Clinton wins the White House, the family’s foundation would only accept contributions from U.S. citizens and independent charities. He added the foundation will continue its work, but plans to refocus its efforts in a process that will take up to a year to complete.

As Breitbart ask... so why was it ok when Clinton was SOS? Sounds like guilty people trying to simmer down the unrest. Expecting a leak and making the first move?
edit on 18/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
That sounds like a call for the final bid if you ask me...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

U.S. citizens and independent charities.

Independent charities huh?

This is where they bundle in monies from places they ought not be taking said monies.

Like that address that has a whole passel of Clinton related PACs/fundraising firms eh?

TAX INFO: www.taxpayerservicecenter.com...

455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001
i.sli.mg...

(From Media Matter's 990)

(1) The American Independent
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001

(2) Franklin Education Form 455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001

(3) Bonner Group Inc.
455 Massachusetts Ave.NW, Suite 640
Washington DC, 20001
cos.va-vdacs.com...

(4) American Bridge 21st Century PAC
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC, 20001, US
www.idealist.org...

(5) Correct the Record PAC
455 Massachusetts Avenue Suite 650, Washington, DC 20001
www.factdc.org...

(6) Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW • Sixth Floor • Washington, DC 20001
www.citizensforethics.org...

(7) DC Private Jet Charter Service
455 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest,
Washington, DC 20001
DC Private Jet Charter Service (potential Shell Company) SIC Codes:
Affiliated Persons: Donald Knutson

(8) Media Matters
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW NO 6th FL

source

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
That sounds like a call for the final bid if you ask me...

LOL yes - maybe they will do a 2 for 1 deal... Two state favours for one donation, but get your money in before the offer closes on January 20th 2017. Terms & Conditions apply.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So any proof yet of the Clinton Foundation doing dirty things or is this still just nothing?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So any proof yet of the Clinton Foundation doing dirty things or is this still just nothing?

Loads of dirty things.

Read the emails.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

There has already been proof supplied of 'pay-to-play', though at this stage the 'play' is fairly minor... just a meeting and an interview.
We're waiting to see if a new leak provides any link to the countless coincidences of donations followed by good deals for the donors.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I'll be straight, I couldn't get through the whole lot but I don't understand...

Not a Hilary supporter. I don't care, but this is an example of conscientious behaviour. Something like over 80% of attacks are from phishing mails. It happens to all companies. You probably can't name a company that hasn't been hit in this way. What's the big deal?

They noticed something, they hired the appropriate people, what's the problem?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I'll be straight, I couldn't get through the whole lot but I don't understand...

Not a Hilary supporter. I don't care, but this is an example of conscientious behaviour. Something like over 80% of attacks are from phishing mails. It happens to all companies. You probably can't name a company that hasn't been hit in this way. What's the big deal?

They noticed something, they hired the appropriate people, what's the problem?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

^^^^ Very ture! Plus the majority of the public just doesn't seem to care that their next potential president is a huge pile of lying, scheming crap. I'm not sure if they are just to stupid to see the truth or if they really just don't care. Either way its scary.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The whole Clinton family could have bodies like Gacy found in their crawlspace and they would say they didn't know they were there, it was covered already, old news, and the democratic voters would say its a right wing conspiracy, blame Trump for hiring Russian to set them up and people would still vote for her because she has good optics.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Her eyebrows never go down.....deer in the headlights...lying deer....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I have not seen one thing about this on any news station and I change which ones I watch.
There was an announcement about the Clinton foundation in the news today.
You would think it would have been mentioned....
It wasn't.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I think the move is to avoid problems or accusations that would assuredly occur if they didn't.
Nothing more.
Damned if they do damned if they don't .

Donations from foreign states was limited to projects that were already underway while she was SOS.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join