It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motherlode: Clinton Foundation Hacked?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
It really amazes me how MANY on ATS rant about personal privacy, electronic invasion, cameras in public areas, etc.

But, when it targets someone in a political position - - - they salivate at the disclosure.

Two wrongs?

I find it incredibly hypocritical.

Why? 'Hypcritical' would mean that the two scenarios are close enough to be comparable.

On one hand you have a private entity that wants to stay private and mind its own business.

On the other hand you have a public entity who wants to remain public and *claims* that it values privacy but represents an administration that broke into private citizen's phone/email/texting data.

Looks to me like 'comeuppance' more than hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WOW...the hacks just keep coming...

According to this Reuters article released tonight...It certainly appears The Clinton Foundation may very well have already been Hacked.
While nothing has yet surfaced from this potential hack...It may be coming soon...and it may possibly be embarrassing and incriminating.

This story just broke...so there is only this one reporting source available, but it's a strong source...and one can absolutely expect this story to be all over the Internet and the MSM by tomorrow and for many days to come.

Drudge already has this as their banner headline...so buckle-up!

Clinton Foundation hired cyber firm after suspected hacking: sources

Bill and Hillary Clinton's charitable foundation hired the security firm FireEye to examine its data systems after seeing indications they might have been hacked, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

So far, no message or document hacked from the New York-based Clinton Foundation has surfaced in public, the sources said.

One of the sources and two U.S. security officials said that like hackers who targeted the Democratic National Committee, Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democrats' congressional fundraising committee, the hackers appear to have used “spear phishing” techniques to gain access to the foundation's network.

These techniques include creating bogus emails or websites in an effort to gain access to Clinton Foundation staffers’ emails and then to the foundation itself.

Although no documents have emerged, the attacks have left some Democrats and Clinton campaign officials worried that the hackers might have obtained emails and voice messages that could be used to reinforce Republican charges that donors to the Clinton Foundation were rewarded with access to Clinton and her aides while she was secretary of state or to her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

Another concern: hackers or outlets such as the anti-secrecy WikiLeaks website could release documents and emails damaging to her presidential campaign, several people familiar with the foundation's activities said.

FULL Article:
www.reuters.com...

Fireeye Cyber Security:
www.fireeye.com...

If this is true it will be the final nail in Hillary's coffin

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

originally posted by: Tardacus
so, basically ever computer system associated with hillary has been hacked, except her super secret,super secure bathroom server where she kept the classified E-Mails.
only a complete moron would still believe that her home server wasn`t hacked.

the woman has compromised national security, she has no business running for president.
This crone from outer skin to inner bone will most likely be elected by the evil elite cronies that are spineless future morelocks.
How has this crony witch even has supporters is beyond thought?

"spineless future Morelocks." - Thats awesome and a shout out to H.G. Wells

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

It really amazes me how MANY on ATS rant about personal privacy, electronic invasion, cameras in public areas, etc.

But, when it targets someone in a political position - - - they salivate at the disclosure.

Two wrongs?

What's hypocritical is our 2 tier justice system. If she was treated the same as us regular folk, she would already be in jail and nobody would care anymore.

edit on 18-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
If this is true it will be the final nail in Hillary's coffin

It can join the queue from the other 12 threads that claimed the same thing over the past few months.

Just more spin from the trump-ettes.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: IAMTAT

*please be real
*please be real
*please be real

I hope it's not a controlled leak and this is legit, with some good info

Nancy Pelosi is already doing the spin with regards to hacked information. She is reminding everyone that released info may contain lies from Russia mixed in with the real info.

I am curious just how stupid does she think the American people are.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

just to see how she would try to get out of it and how her supporters and the MSM would spin it.

Called it on page 1. Nothing has come out yet and here you are, scrambling to do damage control.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Two wrongs?

Why? 'Hypcritical' would mean that the two scenarios are close enough to be comparable.

On one hand you have a private entity that wants to stay private and mind its own business.

On the other hand you have a public entity who wants to remain public and *claims* that it values privacy but represents an administration that broke into private citizen's phone/email/texting data.

Looks to me like 'comeuppance' more than hypocrisy.

So its ok to hack all non-profit corporations then?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: SudoNim

just to see how she would try to get out of it and how her supporters and the MSM would spin it.

Called it on page 1. Nothing has come out yet and here you are, scrambling to do damage control.

What you actually called was Trump supporters spinning this into Hillary's "nail in the coffin" despite "nothing has come out yet".

Congratulations.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
What would be nice is for some real solid non slip dirt came out on both of these hopeless hopefuls and they both got the bums rush they deserve so someone suitable, intelligent and non corrupt could run the country the way the people want it..

But hey, that's just a silly dream that will never happen because politics just would not be the same without 24hr 7 days a week corruption.

I was born with nothing and still got plenty of it....

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I like how the Russians are apparently to blame for everything.

It's like the 50s all over again. EVIL RUSSIANS EVERYWHERE!!!.

Guess the GRU doesn't have anything better to do with it's time than hack the Clinton foundation. Not like they have terrorist groups to gather intel on or anything. No wars that need their attention. Nope, nothing like that, lets just hack the Clinton foundation.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
Like you said she doesn't need to get out of it. Nothing will happen. She could be holding satanic rituals burning babies and it would be ignored.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I like how the Russians are apparently to blame for everything.

It's like the 50s all over again. EVIL RUSSIANS EVERYWHERE!!!.

Really. lol, they be coming too!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Well, if Obama is dirty (and there's every indication that he is as dirty as they come, IMO) then any kind of real leakage from within his administration would almost have to contain some dirt on him. I refuse to believe the man who told so many lies to get elected is any cleaner than Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Wow, I wonder what was pilfered?

I bet they're crapping gold bricks right about now hoping it was some government agency that hacked her because them they can bribe/intimidate.

If it was rogue operators, freelancers, she's potentially fragged.

Though it will be fun to see what kind of spin the media puts on anything that surfaces...

(think I need more popcorn)

Maybe, if they were smart, they got rid of anything incriminating a long time ago ... anyone have any odds on how smart they actually are? They seem to operating on oblivious mode.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

While the whole "OMG THE RUSSIANS" hysteria is beyond ridiculous, it's naive to think they wouldn't have any interest in hacking the CF. Data within is likely a political goldmine for them.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
so, basically ever computer system associated with hillary has been hacked, except her super secret,super secure bathroom server where she kept the classified E-Mails.
only a complete moron would still believe that her home server wasn`t hacked.

the woman has compromised national security, she has no business running for president.

Hopefully whatever is hacked will be released. We need a healthy dose of sunlight in that place. The Clinton Foundation seems to be little more than an influence peddling operation, and is certainly not a charity. It's sure is sad when you read some of the emails and people will still vote for her.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Poor Hill doesn't seem to have any luck when it comes to email.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Poor Hill doesn't seem to have any luck when it comes to email.

Don't feel to bad for her, because she has plenty of luck when it comes to justice.

She is untouchable and will be our next POTUS because she is part of the corrupted system nor because the will of the people.

edit on 03831America/ChicagoThu, 18 Aug 2016 08:03:59 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So has anything been released or are we jumping for joy for absolutely no reason whatsoever?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join