It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Probes Mock Sacrifice re: Leaked Video - Follow Up & More on Occult Influence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I still consider the real possibility that they are having a real laugh with these pranks - John Ellis with the Mandela sign around his neck, this mock sacrifice. I would probably consider that before I consider anything substantial.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Babylonian deity worship is clearly frowned upon by those at CERN, since rumor has it a massive green dog with horns appeared in a rectangular apparatus normally used to control the temperature of perishable items. I have heard, however, that such spirits respond quite negatively to a rhythmic musical sequence involving rapid juxtaposition of two high pitched notes, and such will send them back into the abyss.

This is clearly no laughing matter.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
That opening post escalated quickly...

Humans and their beliefs, weird creatures through and through. As a collective-whole, an insane creature.

But what the heck, to each their own..

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

What an excellent thread Boncho!

It is a funny world when the masses are taught that rituals and magick have no effect on this reality and yet they take such matters very seriously.

The CERN video may very easily be a joke, it would be far to convenient for it to actually be "proof" of anything nefarious going on there. Also it creates many more people to self-censor their concerns with what is happening at CERN.

When I think about CERN, I think about the manhattan project. Imagine what the conspiracy theorists of those days had to say.

"You know I think they are up to something you guys, anyone else get the feeling we are being misled about what is happening" One scientist to another.

"Come on now this is for the good of the country!" Condescending repsonse.

They have mastered compartmentalization since this point and really there is a very, very small group of people who know exactly what these technologies are being used for.

Hell all CERN is, is the public project, people conveniently forget about black projects!

Add in the reality of these Babylonian rites that continue to this day. There is absolutely concern to be had... pick your reasoning the elite are a disease upon this planet, quite literally.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmWednesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
the really sad part is, even when goofballs and bored over paid staffers at cern show that it was some dumb prank and the guy recorded it wasnt in on it,

conspiracy theorists will still formulate some complex story about a cover up and inter-dimensional wave super particles with demons and ET's sucking souls on the moon and harvesting earth minerals to bring back to planet gling glong 100 zillion light years away while forming crop circles to communicate with humans keeping them from knowing that the earth is flat and the moon is a hologram because space doesnt actually exist since its all a projection [or should i say projectyon... mendela effect?? anyone?], .
all sponsored by a new messiah on youtube claiming to be a Jewish-lesbian-neonazi-heroin addict-self taught scientist-with level 99 top secret clearance-who worked for the highest government contractors/nasa/home depot [part time].... available on DVD for a low low price of 6 easy payments of $99.99

the really sad part is that we will see a thread along those lines eventually on ATS.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

What’s up, boncho? You seem to lost your critical judgement — and gained a lot of spare time.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

What’s up, boncho? You seem to lost your critical judgement — and gained a lot of spare time.

I've gained critical judgement, I'm just critical of the establishment now, they stole my cookies. It's a conspiracy I tell you.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

all sponsored by a new messiah on youtube claiming to be a Jewish-lesbian-neonazi-heroin addict-self taught scientist-with level 99 top secret clearance-who worked for the highest government contractors/nasa/home depot [part time].... available on DVD for a low low price of 6 easy payments of $99.99

the really sad part is that we will see a thread along those lines eventually on ATS.

And do you think that is a naturally occurring, organically produced theme? That all of it simply arose out of nothing, that it was just some random idea a 'cook' came up with and for some reasons thousands jumped into it, said "Sign me up for crazy!"

.....OOOOOOOR

Social-programming efforts dating back to the 50s and completing covering-up anything to do with Occult, UFOs/Aliens & especially any of those in relation to government, along with a complacent political body, which takes legal bribes, which allowed a criminal banking & monetary establishment to develop, which gets away with legal fraud, while corporate interest can buy out just about any crisis that might hinder their individual business concerns, and an establishment media which ignores and refuses to even cover any of these topics................which led to these things breeding out of the vacuum

Hmm, which one you think it is? Ironically there's a report in the 70s or 80s, done by the top scientists with specialty on the UFO topic (including Hynek, Jung, Friedman, etc), they warned the UN, if the subject is not immediately addressed, there would be an onslaught of cognitive dissonance, that if its not properly disclosed, people would then come up with their own reasons/explanations/truths. At the time I think they tracked 60,000 sightings. Stating if ignored, debunked untruthfully, it could leads to UFO-Cults, mass delusion, etc...

So the basic moral of the story, if you don't tell the truth, people will go to the next available source. (Then you have government & MIC agencies, NGOs, etc --purposely injecting disinformation into these sources) well, you can thank your government for it.

Disclosure 2017 - Vote Yes.
edit on 18-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I still consider the real possibility that they are having a real laugh with these pranks - John Ellis with the Mandela sign around his neck, this mock sacrifice. I would probably consider that before I consider anything substantial.

That's where I stand pretty much too, personally. However, the Mandela Effect to me seems far too prominent and active to be a simple meme/joke, I did a thread on it, the TL-DR is I think it's so pervasive, its either real, or a disinformation project.

What a great way to play psychological war games with people by making them think their reality is folding in on itself. As for CERN/LHC, I'd love to agree it's just a joke!, so now that we establish it's gags-r-us, can we have the classified Occult files from Nazis/Parsons/Tesla/Reich/etc. Can we also get all the deleted emails of Clinton's referring to any Occult terms, on top of the few already leaked on Wikileaks? Since its not serious.

That's where I stand.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It doesn't really matter if this particular ritual at CERN was real or just a prank, the influence of occult secret societies still hold sway over most of the powerful institutions of the West. Given that conspiracy theorists know this it's hardly surprising that they would react with suspicion over something like this.

Now as an apologist or someone with his head in the sand you could focus on the dumbest among them and criticise the most outrageous of theories, essentially attacking a straw man. Or you could acknowledge the actual demonstrable and verified fact that occult secret societies have been at the forefront of Western power relations for hundreds of years. One involves facing a harsh and painful truth in hope of a chance to rectify the situation, the other involves making idiotic excuses reminiscent of someone suffering from Stockholm syndrome. One is helpful and skeptical of a corrupt to the core establishment, the other is a cowardly and apathetic excuse, the result of a mind that is childishly and pathologically unwilling to face an unpleasant but increasingly obvious reality.

You're in great company..

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

hypothetically, let me ask you this, the government comes out tomorrow and says ETs are real. so what?

life stops? or we suddenly get 'awaken' ..

what if the government says its true to every conspiracy surrounding ets; we were genetically engineered, there are crafts coming in out earth, multi dimensions, weird gods.. or etc... so what exactly.

do you think people would go mental, or just pay their bills and raise their kids. we would shut everything down or stop everything or what exactly.

what is the government afraid of about this 'truth' which they are hiding because oh yes, governments can hide ET truth since the days of 'ancient' aliens to today.. really? what?
and yea, ETs listen to governments when those officials tell ets they must never reveal themselves, and they just go along even if they are 'superior' than us?
knowing whether or not gets exists does what for the government? every government personnel in on are exempt from being probed by those ETs as long as they can keep a 'secret'
those government aren't comprised of people like you and me?

I don't get it... literally don't get.
this CERN thing will breed a conspiracy on its own if it hasn't already, and this is how most conspiracies are started.
edit on 17-8-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Awesome post and good read. I love this esoteric occult stuff.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
"Bob" laughed all the way to the bank.

edit on 18-8-2016 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

originally posted by: tikbalang
When humans do weird stuff, i have a hard time following..

Interesting read though Boncho. I wonder why FermiLab hasnt seen this type of stuff.

Okay, so I looked into Fermilab. I was honestly expecting to find nothing, then go to point out Shiva, the location of LHC/CERN (Which is 'supposedly' on a point on Earth that is connected to somewhere, or possibly in prophetic writings---though it might be ex-post-facto).

Before I finish on this point though (as I was mentally preparing a response, as I searched, I was going to note that the LHC, is very close to the Tunnel (Switzerland) which recently opened and had a very odd opening ceremony. Many noted VIPs being flown in on helicopters, etc---telling a story about the Devil being tricked in ancient lore.

Note - heavy fund-Christian influence in the subtitles/annotations. But it's worth seeing what others read into it.

Before someone poo-poos this connection by saying "oh, it's just a pagan tradition!"---yes, the Pagan gods are the Babylonian gods, the same ones worshipped by many Occult sects.

In any case, I ended up actually finding some related stuff with Fermi Lab. Mind you it's slightly tenuous, still interesting.---it's nothing Earth shattering, but there are some actual Hermetic drawings, and there are various others that seem to be done in similar style, or which may have occult or esoteric meanings:

history.fnal.gov...

A couple are simply science pictures, representing certain experiments, though it appears some hidden information may reside within also. I posted all the interesting ones.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
politicians who lead countries and scientists who play with black hole machines and sacrifice humans (in mock rituals) aren't fit for doing their job but should be put into mental asylum.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Good work boncho.. alot of effort went into that thread. Thank you for posting decent content which this site seriously lacks these days.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
internal investigation=dont get filmed doing it next time

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So far I just watched the video nothing more, then skimmed through. Nice. Now that's an all day thread.
might take me more than a day lol.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

"this is ATS, good job, need more this, need less politics"

Sometimes, I regret only being able to give a post 1 star.
edit on 18-8-2016 by Slave2theTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
this CERN thing will breed a conspiracy on its own if it hasn't already, and this is how most conspiracies are started.

Very true, just look at the silly conspiracy theories started by the ignorant about HAARP!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join