It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the stupid theif and his girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Stupid Woo Chang and his idiot gang thought they could approach the Home of Ming Woo...
by the time they reached the gate, they had lost all hope as they passed out from near starvation and lack of clean air or clothing....having to pass a giant puddle of dog feces water...
Little May spoke to her third cousin, "Any life left in the sorry saps?"
Her cousin was excited at the possible burial ceremony and took a looksy a the boys... "one is still kicking...and one move a hand... the other one looks pretty gross as something must of bit his swollen ears.."
"should we finish their measly existence?"
" I will just grab the stupid leader and leave these two for dear Ming Woo."
May was happy and suggested she , "I find his girl?"
"Whatever May."
the pretty Raven fur Kitty was in a red and green bag down the road a bit and needing air..so May Opened the sack a tad bit.. scared the thing would flea...
back in the yard the cousins dumped the stupid leader in a three feet already dug out spot near some Peony flowers and May tossed the cat in the ground on top of stupid Woo and then they left them to see if they could get out on their own...
May spat at the site," you think you can mistreat the most beautiful Cat in all the land...?"
Stupid woo chang was flabbergasted..''what I brought her for you , stupid."
"whatever"
Ming woo scrubbed clean all the little brats and they ate nectarines and some cold porriage with heavy cream...and then they fell into a night of sweet dreams..
the end.
hope you enjoy!
thank you for reading

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Your stories take me into another dimension a lot of times. That takes real talent.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion talent..? I have no head, no hands and no personal area... I just don't exist as a stupid human...thanks for the complement hope you are well...I'm nothing more than some intestines spilled over my metal element and woa...I'm still speaking, whatever.

join