It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Warden Ghosts? Occult activity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I live in Washington state, and often visit Fort Warden, which is an older naval? base that is now a state park ( I believe "An Officer and a Gentleman" was filmed there.) Fort Warden is riddled with old bunkers and other underground structures everywhere ( we have found a lot of these, and are fairly certain that there are more...). Some are easy to find and access, while others are difficult to find, and very hard to access. the bunkers themselves are fairly spooky. Pitch black and musty, but no real danger except for the occasional sprained ankle. There is one bunker, however, which is very scary. Finding the bunker itself is not very difficult, its located right off one of the main trails. The problem is, all the doors have been welded shut. The only entrance is on top of the bunker through some doors that have been forced open. Walking down the stairs into the bunker is when you start feeling apprehensive( you have to have a flash light, otherwise you will fall...and you wont see anything, duh) Inside the bunker are some of the most fantastically scarry pictures you have ever seen, all spraypainted and very scary, there is a large devil face, a crucified body, a naked womans torso with appendages missing, and in one of the larger rooms, a star with a circle around it ( I forget what they are called) on the floor, in front of a stone raised platform which, according to some of the writings on and around it, was used to sacrifice. ( We saw no blood stains, so...?) The place has a very weird feel to it. When I returned to this bunker much later, all the pictures had been painted over (latex paint, so I guess you could always rub it off, and maybe still see the original pics). We took new pictures there ( where the old pics where, you can still kinda see)and compared them to the old ones, and we noticed some different changes in them, deep marks miising in the concrete, etc. ...trust me, they were not filled in, you could tell that from the paint. Also we noticed "orbs" on the pics...Im not too excited about those, Im told they could be anything. I will post my pics in the next few days, I need to scan them first, but if anybody has any pics from Fort Warden, or experiences, please post them, tell me if you have seen this room....

join