It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Cop Declares War On BLM

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
you know what i find ironic. when its someone of his particular background it all funny and fun and games (as displayed by the commentary above)
but when its someone of another background then they are dangerous and a savage.

lol double standard?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
you know what i find ironic. when its someone of his particular background it all funny and fun and games (as displayed by the commentary above)
but when its someone of another background then they are dangerous and a savage.

lol double standard?

That's a very good point.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What the hell has America come to......

RA

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm guessing he's an ex-cop for a reason.

Our enemy isn't black lives matter, but the policies that have been in place since the Reconstruction and Progressive Eras.

From the zoning laws that created the ghetto, to economic planning that ensures no decent business will ever open in those places.

Education, economic liberty.

You wanna grab your rifle because its easier to change a mag than it is to change a society. It's easier to pull a trigger than it is to reform education. It's easier to kill someone or put them in prison than it is to teach them how to run a business and remove the onerous regulation that prevents it in the first place.

You're not a patriot. You're just another asshole with gun with no solutions because you're too stupid to come up with any.

edit on 17 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
how very typical of police mentality: if you don't like it, declare war on it.

LOL

Better strategy: just wait. This, too, shall pass.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

LOL

I used this video in my No, You are NOT a Warrior/Operator/Revolutionary! thread.

Don't worry, we won't talk about PT..(which obviously this asshole doesn't do either)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I wonder where ya get those shirts....

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

This idiot is condoning shooting people in the back...wtf...i realize he is an ex cop but the simple fact he was a cop shows how large a problem policing in the U.S is...

What a dickhead, he is not a patriot he is a maggot

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
I wonder where ya get those shirts....

I just realized you were talking to me...

So I will answer your query with one of my own:

What?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Wait on bro, where is it typical of police mentality. This guy for sure is outside the goal posts but it ain't typical of police thinking.

Kind regards,

Bally.
edit on 18-8-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
For the person who pointed out his poor firearm training...

well, yeah. He's a cop. Or was, anyway.
Cops aren't trained to be safe with their firearms, they're trained to execute anyone who stands in their way.

Half the time I see a video of an officer doing something idiotic, they've got their firearm drawn, pointed, safety off and ready to fire... and aimed at someone who couldn't pose a real threat if they wanted to.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Wait on bro, where is it typical of police mentality. This guy for sure is outside the goal posts but it ain't typical of police thinking.

Kind regards,

Bally.

[ats]http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Police-in-tactical-gear-arrive-on-an-armored-police-vehicle-searcg-for-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev.png[/at s]

Do Not Resist

The 1033 and Homeland Security programs have resulted in local governments around the country acquiring an astonishing range of military equipment, including armored personnel carriers, M-16 assault rifles, grenade launchers, and infrared gun sights, all of which were designed for combat.

Obviously, i was mistaken.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Didn't take long for the cop bashing pukes to arrive.

So how do we know he was an ex-cop?

Because Youtube said so?

Did I overlook something?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This is why I prefer to be a vigilante.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

Just like all the "veterans" you see on YouTube that people post here warning about martial law of some crap that won't happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

I think that the man needs to be taken to a nice quiet room with extra thick wallpaper, that almost looks padded, where he can wear a special jacket that does up at the back and where he can have some special happy pills.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

speaking honestly about real issues as they pertain to the topic makes someone a "cop bashing puke"? Just exactly how hard should us regular folks toe the line to keep from being called names for having an opinion that is based on our own experience?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I was responding to your blanket statement "typical of police mentality: if you don't like it, declare war on it."

That is not speaking honestly about issues.

That is blanket police bashing and you know it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

I was responding to your blanket statement "typical of police mentality: if you don't like it, declare war on it."

That is not speaking honestly about issues.

That is blanket police bashing and you know it.

Well....you can ask clarifying questions, or maybe refute it. Instead, you went with name calling, which in itself an admission of defeat.

that's all im saying.

RE: my "blanket statement"....i believe my follow up post clarified what I was saying. The militarization of police has become the nations biggest social issue. We could both trot out untold numbers of links disussing the issue...but the fact is its an enormous issue creating enormous amounts of strife in our nation (from more than just BLM).

We have a nation full of almost 2 decades of war time veterans taking up roles on police forces that are getting more and more of the type of equipment that they used while in war zones. Someone doesn't forget how/when to use a hammer just because they go from carpentry to plumbing.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

No need to ask clarifying questions.

Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade.

I mean how hard should us regular police officers toe the line to keep from being blanketly bashed from people who use anecdotal logical fallacies?

edit on 18-8-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join