It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Recent Trump Quote That Has Liberals Enraged

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Trump was in the Milwaukee, WI area last night and made some comments about why some neighborhoods seem to be stuck in crime.

He blames long term Democrat policies (like maybe gun control for one).

Very possible, since almost all the high crime areas are in cities with long histories of Democrat control.

Hmmm.

The Most Recent Trump Quote That Has Liberals Enraged

Last night, Donald Trump gave a powerful speech in which he admonished longtime liberal policies that have decimated urban neighborhoods, divided Americans against each other, and destroyed families across the nation.

“It’s easy for Hillary Clinton to turn a blind eye to crime when she has her own private security force that, by the way, carries guns.” He then referenced the Second Amendment — intimating that it applies to every citizen, not just the political class — and he said, “I believe all Americans — not just the powerful — are entitled to security.”

The above was part of a fuller quote in which Mr. Trump called out Hillary Clinton and all other politicians like her who demand highly armed protective security for themselves, while at the very same time, pass laws to disarms regular American citizens, many who are trapped in the very same high-crime neighborhoods made that way by failed Democrat policies:

Powerful stuff, and a big reason why Donald Trump resonates so strongly with the Working Class who know in their gut there is something terribly-terribly wrong with America today, as the political class continues to turn a blind eye and looks only to their next re-election bid where more promises are made, but no results given.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Last night's speech was probably his best so far.
The viewership on the LIVE stream was the highest I've ever seen.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
At least Trump showed up in the Hot zone.Where was Hilliary and her body guards?

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Enraged..?

Hopefully he comes up with something that makes them all suicidal...

+34 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It really was a good speech. And he actually decided to call the left for what they are, bigots. I have seen NOBODY do that in the public eye like he did, and it was validating. I've been saying that for years. The democrats are the racists, the sexists, whatever. They don't believe black people have the intelligence strength or will to make their own way in the world, instead they hold them into their own areas and keep them alive, but just barely. Because, as the dnc put it, they are a loyal consumer block.

Dis
Gus
Ting

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Trump signed the law that extended law enforcement for ex-presidents the rest of their lives. He fights for more guns for himself while fighting less for everyone else or none at all.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Progressive Liberal Agenda is being Attacked by Mr. Trump , and Numerous other American Citizens at the Moment , I bet they All are Pissing their Pants Right Now in Put Up or Shut Up Time .

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Trump has a point. Every American has the right to bear arms as long as they meet the state requirements, not just those that protect the powerful.

That being said, those that carry arms and protect the powerful go through a vigorous vetting process to ensure they are fit to carry and protect.

I have no problem of states enacting laws that put people through the same, or similar, process.

edit on 17-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Liberal here.

Not enraged.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Liberal here.

Not enraged.

So maybe you're one of the many people that prefer the Democrat policies that keep the poverty and crime areas right where they're at, and continue to get worse.

+39 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Trump signed the law that extended law enforcement for ex-presidents the rest of their lives. He fights for more guns for himself while fighting less for everyone else or none at all.

how ? he isnt even a elected official yet! At least be truthful when stating something.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

LOL - Trump needs to come with a trigger warning. Media need to provide trigger warnings before and during when Trump says words and stuff.

I watched the speech, it was another instance chock-full of things that keep the main stream media alive - without Trump they (the liberal 'I shall edit the truth to push an agenda' media) got nothing else.

You see, who else is there to report on besides Trump? No Hillary is gonna front press conferences and answer questions from impartial journalists nor does she feel it necessary to speak to the little people so it's Trump all the way to November followed by the ever-increasing exposure of Stein and Johnson.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

If liberals don't like you, you can say, "Don't get cocky!" Just like Han Solo did in Star Wars, and liberals will call it dog whistle misogyny.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Every 4 years, all politicians promise cures for all the societal ills.

Every 4 years.

Nothing ever gets done, nothing is ever solved.

How long have politicians been fighting "the war on poverty"?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

5 years for us, meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Funny thing. I'm a liberal who speaks to many other liberals and watches all of those filthy liberal news sites. And this thread is the first I've heard or seen of this issue / quote.

Oh and to be clear, read the quote, not enraged. Not even mildly.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

...as long as they've been perpetuating it?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The truth can sometimes be a scary thing.. I get how some people just can't handle it.

Trump's statement was 100% truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Every 4 years, all politicians promise cures for all the societal ills.

Every 4 years.

Nothing ever gets done, nothing is ever solved.

But don't worry ... It worked so well the first time 8 years ago that Hillary is going to draw out another blank stimulus check for "infrastructure" just like Obama.

I'm sure that THIS time, all those roads, bridges, schools and stuff will actually get rebuilt ...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

...as long as they've been perpetuating it?

I have an idea:

Let's go two for one!

End the War on Drugs AND the War on Poverty, both are failing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join