It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just walking down the #.ing street and appaerantly two idiot cops wanted to give me a jaywalking ticket..
"the crosswalks are like 60 yards away...?" I looked stupid and confused..
they told me to get on my knees and they took out their guns..."shoot me Mofoes" I said quietly as I was completely unexpecting this mess and then started laughing...rolling over on my right, half fainting from starvation..
one just walked over and kicked me on the head and then the other wrangled me into some bloody handcuffs and they tossed me in the back seat...I couldn't tell where they were taking me ...some where down by the river and I was like, ''Rancid filthy, vile disgusting filth.." sort just thinking it really... they searched my pockets and found some stool softener and confiscated it.
they left me there for dead with the handcuffs on, good thing my wrists and hands are withered and old so I shook them off and left town...and then passed out at the graveyard...slept for at least seven days straight....

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Hmmm, they LEFT you for dead instead of MAKING you dead? WINNING!!!😂😂😂
edit on 17-8-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Typo

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Is this a rejected script from 24

cue the stupid music
edit on 17/8/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET they got the drug the wanted...why kill the main character...(she didn't tell them the herbal remedy?)..funny reasoning...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam I'm sure it needs improvement...will work on it again, thanks...although it was perfect in my mind, i'll meditate on this, thanks.

top topics

join