It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That's got to be the best game title ever , so South Park.
I really enjoyed The Stick of Truth so am looking forward to The Fractured But Whole , just hoping this time they let us keyboard and mouse players bind their own keys as being left handed made the default set up a real pain in ..... The Fractured But Whole comes out December 6th.

Fractured But Whole.

edit on 17-8-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I love Trey and Matt, almost everything they do is genius.

'Why won't you read, Gortex!'

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Stick of Truth was awesome.. a little easy though.
Hopefully this one is a lot more challenging.

Trey and Matt for president.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I love all things South Park, but I am a little disappointed that Obsidian is not involved. They are the ones that made Stick of Truth. This time around it was given to Ubisoft San Francisco. Which has no RPG experience.

Besides Rocksmith, everything else by them has been sub par kids games and digital versions of board games. But hopefully with Trey and Matt still heavily involved the game will come out as awesome as the first one. The South park humor and story is the most important thing.

edit on 17-8-2016 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
South Park fans if you haven't seen the "movies" from Stick of Truth and Tenorman's Revenge then you haven't seen the entire South Park canon.

I'm waiting for Fractured ButHole to release to watch the movie online....

That's supposedly in December, right?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Wow! looking forward to this one. Wish I still had my Xbox controller for PC. It made it much easier to do the moves in SOTT.
I cant afford another one. I barely get by as it is. As far as the game I won't be able to afford it either, maybe I'll be able to find a cracked version when it comes out?
edit on 17-8-2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

cant wait for this, - try plugging i na xbox controller instead.
looking forward to the "coon and Friends" theme

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ubi have confirmed that The Fractured But Whole will now be released early next year slipping from its Dec 6th release date , my guess is we'll be playing it sometime in February although the stick of truth had a March release so maybe then.

"The development team wants to make sure the game experience meets the high expectations of fans and the additional time will help them achieve this goal," the announcement reads.
www.engadget.com...

Don't forget mapable keys on the PC version guys !

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

My gf is even stoked for this game, got her to play the last, kinda glad it was as easy as it was so that should could get familiar with jrpg gameplay elements :p

Heard this one will be a lil more in depth so thats a plus.

Will get on PC.

new topics

top topics

join