It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK to counter protest Black Lives Matter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I'm ready to watch. it should be interesting.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
POPcorn!

That might be enough for ATS. The rest of social media are on their own...
edit on 17-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Here's what happened the last time the unicorn SJW's met up with some NeoNazi's out in Sacramento.

so people that oppose nazism, you class as a unicorn social justice warrior?
way to paint yourself into a corner, pretty apparent what side of the fence you're on, no wonder you're defending the klan.

back on topic, here's what will happen, nothing, nothing with a minor scuffle somewhere the media blows out of proportion, said minor scuffle involves a black guy going down results in BLM getting more air time, a white guy getting knocked down means trump gets more air time, a white guy knocking a klansman down means this place melts down in anger at SJW.
and unicorns.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

That's who they were. And they went out there to violently disrupt the neonazi idiots right to assemble (as evidenced by the weapons they brought). Kind of ironic them being the Nu-Nazi's.

If you'd like to see more rioting unicorn see here:
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
No one here is condoning the realities of the KKK past or present.

Yet we have the modern BLA instigating a HOT race war, and we do find people in here supporting that.

If only we had a 100 more SJW's in here, and the counter SJW's would shut their mouths, this place could be classified as a hate site opposite Stormfront.

Good thing we have opposition here.

Lol at sjw comment, you seem to be a fan of the kkk, you in the closet or something.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'm anti-racist bigot. And anti-troll. And anti-people who condone all that.

I wonder if we could ever be BFF's?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I'm anti-racist bigot. And anti-troll. And anti-people who condone all that.

I wonder if we could ever be BFF's?

You keep on calling me a troll, oh and you called me a sjw, funniest thing ive read all day.

Durp durp durp blm is so racist

edit on 17-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
These guys get to REF the civilians..dma.wi.gov...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
And here we go again, people comparing the kkk to blm, gotta love people repeating lies thinking its the truth.

How many people have blm killed. 0
No where on there site does it claim race superiority.

Durp durp

Incoming cry babys in 5 4 3 2 1...

I have seen many live streams of BLM marches where those involved called for the killings of police officers.

I have also seen people in those marches call for the killing and targeting of white people.

Now, I am not saying BLM in its entirety is an anti-white group. But some members clearly are.

I mean this man who murdered a police officer actively attended BLM protests, talked about it on his Facebook, and had pictures posing in the "hands up don't shoot" pose which is synonymous to BLM.

www.nydailynews.com...

If you still believe that BLM members haven't murdered anyone, please tell me what it would take for you to admit that a member committed a murder.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

And here we go again, people comparing the kkk to blm, gotta love people repeating lies thinking its the truth.

Durp durp

I have seen many live streams of BLM marches where those involved called for the killings of police officers.

I have also seen people in those marches call for the killing and targeting of white people.

Now, I am not saying BLM in its entirety is an anti-white group. But some members clearly are.

I mean this man who murdered a police officer actively attended BLM protests, talked about it on his Facebook, and had pictures posing in the "hands up don't shoot" pose which is synonymous to BLM.

www.nydailynews.com...

If you still believe that BLM members haven't murdered anyone, please tell me what it would take for you to admit that a member committed a murder.

It would take proof that blm is a hate group, and they would need to kill people, then i would call them equals to the kkk.

Until then its all outraged white people on the internet with out a clue.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I wouldn't equate BLM to KKK either. I do feel that if they don't make changes they are heading that way though.

That said, you said that BLM had never killed anyone.

Do you mean they never killed as a group, or that a member has never killed?
edit on 17-8-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hello ATS crowd, I usually actively stay away from these threads but seeing all these negative post bothered me enough to try and give an honest opinion without being biased.

Before I give my opinion, here's a little about me.

I'm an african American single father, adopted by a Dutch/ white man and Mexican female couple, when i was 16. When i was 7, i was placed in their care, through foster care. I was in 2 foster homes before I ended up with the parents i have today. The 2 foster parents I had before, had their own racial tendencies, my first foster parent was racist towards mexicans and the second was racist towards whites. Now i cant say for sure if my first foster parent was extremely racist or if she just made racist remarks but my second foster parent made it very apperent by taking myself and a couple of others to a black history museum that was basically more about the history of the violence that the african american community has endured. While we were there, he also tried to hammer in our heads that the Caucasian community was the enemy and all that noise. But I've always been the type to figure things out on my own. ( Hence being a member of ATS) But because of the family I was adopted into and the things my family and I experienced together, I learned that racism is just ignorant bliss, taught to divide people.

After living with my parents for so long and partially experiencing racism. I didn't really comprehend racism until I moved out. The first time I felt the true presence of racism was walking to a friends house in the wrong neighborhood, a cop car pulled in front of me with the cop getting out with his hand on his holster ready to pull his gun out on me. The first thing he did was tell me to put my hands on the hood of the cop car and then right after, I got searched and put in handcuffs, then he sat me in the backseat of the car. As soon as I sat down, my first question was, what am I being arrested for, the cops anwser was that i wasnt being arrested YET. He then asked me for my information, which I gave him. After about 10 or 15 mins he turrns around and tells me that I matched a description of someone else and then proceeds to tell me I have a bench warrant for marijuanna. (Which i did) but prior to that he didnt know a single thing about me.

So, basically what I'm saying is that I can understand why BLM was created due to the reasons of why things have been happening in our country but with that said, I believe that there are people from both groups raised to be extremely racist, which are the people being portrayed in the media and used in propaganda to further an agenda. I dont know what that agenda is, however I do know that the way these incidents are being portrayed, it is certainly going to cause some sort conflict. As it has already done in this thread. I think ive ranted enough, hope you guys a have a good time on ATS and peace.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Great (sc) . . . let's just get ALL the racist bigots together at one time why don't we.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
Great (sc) . . . let's just get ALL the racist bigots together at one time why don't we.

Can we add congress into the mix?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I didn't know mixing black and white would make the colour red and brown.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21142432]TorqueyThePig

I am reminded of the Dave Chapelle skit, where he says he wouldn't believe R-Kelly had peed on a girl unless, in the video, R Kelly was showing two forms of ID and his grandma was in the video to verify his identity.
edit on 17-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

My favorite is when people who don't even live here constantly come in and demagogue sensitive domestic race relations issues. I live for that. It had to've been what the ATS founders had in mind when they created this place. Lordy lordy.

Stop calling blm the black kkk, people wont call you out for being silly.

Ats moto is deny ignorance, oposite to what you post.

Dude, nobody needs to. They're both completely worthless boils on the taint of the universe in their own rights. If it was like a matter/anti-matter annihilation reaction having them in one spot at the same time, I'd be pleased. Any differences don't matter much beyond that they both preach hate & instability.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Durp durp

It really is quite sickening to read the posts I this thread.

I'm not surprise though.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ghostrager

One can only hope that they will meet up. They are both so hate-filled and are at such polar opposites that once they meet, the universe will cancel them out and they will cease to exist.

I'm having my fingers crossed that the universe does not let me down.

Hah! I thought of something similar when I read the OP. You beat me to it. Two of the most despiseful groups in history, destroying one another.

However, I can see how this can be used to further bring about martial law. So either way, we all get the short end of the stick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join