It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Funded Sharia Lobby’s Attacks on American Critics of Islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
More revealing information from the hacked George Soros organization show how they decided to go after anti-Radical-Muslim individuals and groups with money.

This is from 2011.

One effort gave big money to an organization called CAP (Center for American Progress)

CAP has many familiar names running the organization. One is John Podesta, Chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.

So it looks like big money is supporting the Radical Muslim agendas.

George Soros Funded Sharia Lobby’s Attacks on American Critics of Islam

A non-profit group controlled by billionaire financier George Soros set out to conduct opposition research on a handful of critics of radical Islam, a newly released internal memo shows.

The 2011 document, entitled “Extreme Polarization and Breakdown in Civil Discourse,” is one of more than 2,500 files stolen from Soros’ Open Society Foundations and published online on Saturday.

It names prominent critics of radical Islam, such as Pamela Geller, Frank Gaffney, and Robert Spencer as targets for opposition researchers working on a project operated by the Center for American Progress (CAP), a liberal think tank that has received millions of dollars in grants from Soros’ groups.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

We need a clearer understanding of what by all indications is a well orchestrated and well financed system by which right-wing think tanks, pundits, and politicians are able to introduce false narratives and flawed research into the media cycle and use their misinformation to manipulate public opinion and thwart progressive counterterrorism policies,” the memo states Read more: dailycaller.com...

I don't see the problem here.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Soros is a globalist and anything he can finance that will bring down America an destroy it at the foundation he will invest in.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ha. So it criticizes the likes of Pamela Gellar. Not quite what the message is that youre trying to convey. George Soros wasnt funding radical jihadists ( which youd think he did reading your OP and far right wing source).

Promoting tolerance goes in line with criticizing Pamela Gellar. Unless you're on the far right, then I guess I could see it from your point of view.

Soros’ Open Society Foundations gave $200,000 to the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank, to conduct “high-quality opposition research” to fight against “anti-Muslim xenophobia and to promote tolerance,” according to the Daily Caller, which first reported on the swiped documents.

New York Post

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
These people aren't just anti-radical Islam, they're proponents of the very lucrative anti-Islamic bigotry complex.

Gellar and Spencer have made millions attacking ordinary Muslims on a daily basis with their far right websites and organisations.

Anti-radical Islam is a totally different thing.
edit on 17-8-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It's so ironic. Democrats always ALWAYS accuse any grass movement groups that they don't agree with of just being puppets to people with higher agendas. And never with any proof either. (T.E.A. Party)

Yet here we have direct factual proof that BLM and PRO-Radical Muslims groups (and probably more will be discovered) are funded by and are puppets of someone with a higher agenda (SOROS).

You just can't make this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Would seem like both sides are hard at work.

SMH.

Center for American Progress:

REPORT: $42 Million From Seven Foundations Helped Fuel The Rise Of Islamophobia In America.

A "Right Wing" anti-Islamic "playbook":

The Right Wing Playbook on Anti-Muslim Extremism.

and a report presented to Congress:

Tax Dollar Funding for Anti-Muslim Counterterrorism Training Revealed in Detailed Report to Congress.

...a vocal and influential sub-group of the private counterterrorism training industry markets conspiracy theories about secret jihadi campaigns to replace the U.S. Constitution with Sharia law, and effectively impugns all of Islam -- a world religion with 1.3 billion adherents--as inherently violent and even terroristic.

edit on 17-8-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
people are just clutching at straws and trying to connect non existent dots to paint this man as an evil doer, this hack didnt show any evil plans to destroy the world... the contrary.

ridiculous, i for one was on the bandwagon of soros was the devil incarnate, without any evidence or indepth knowledge of the man. in trying to make him the anti christ people just revealed a man who makes evil plans for tolerance and people whom are judge hastily by way of stereotypical judgment...

i dont know what are people inflamed about after this hack.
those who were hoping this man had horns coming out the top of his head are just scrambling to create controversy thats not there? 0_o

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well if there was any doubt before, it's gone now — you my friend have absolutely no shame at all. Pamela Gellar is a bottom feeding, frothy-mouthed, hate-mongering, lying lunatic.

Who in their right mind could possibly arrive at the conclusion that being anti-Pamela Gellar is being pro-Sharia?

What's next? Are you going to argue that being anti-Stormfront equates to hating white people?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I smiled at a Muslim once I must be pro-Sharia.

You can't even satirize alt-right anymore because how can you tell?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
It's so ironic. Democrats always ALWAYS accuse any grass movement groups that they don't agree with of just being puppets to people with higher agendas. And never with any proof either. (T.E.A. Party)

Yet here we have direct factual proof that BLM and PRO-Radical Muslims groups (and probably more will be discovered) are funded by and are puppets of someone with a higher agenda (SOROS).

You just can't make this stuff up.

How is a think tank a grassroots movement? Or are you mixing the 2 because it fits your narrative?

As for the OP: Good. I can't stand Geller and Gaffney, either.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I think a lot of them are just trying to deflect the negative attention away from Trump. Their constant anti-Hillary investigations have gotten them nowhere, so they have to find some way to get the momentum again. And since their momentum is based in fearmongering, you get this.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
These people aren't just anti-radical Islam, they're proponents of the very lucrative anti-Islamic bigotry complex.

Gellar and Spencer have made millions attacking ordinary Muslims on a daily basis with their far right websites and organisations.

Muslims try to kill her and others over cartoons and you paint Geller as the bad guy. I'm living in the Twilight Zone.
edit on 17-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Muslims try to kill her and others over cartoons and you paint Geller as the bad guy. I'm living in the Twilight Zone.

People tried to assassinate Hitler as well.

That must make him the good guy.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

She is subhuman filth.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Soros is a humanitarian who only cares about the wellbeing of 3rd world immigrants and muslims and the countries they move to. His selfless devotion to the good of humanity and love of the west and it's freedoms drive him to ever greater heights.
Nothing like the book 1984...
Not.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Gellar and Spencer can't tell the difference between Radical Islam, moderate Islam, and Christian dudes named Mahmoud. They're hatemongers in the vein of Charles Coughlin. While it's no surprise that a site called "creepingcsharia" is having a breathless panic attack that anyone would dare challenge these kooks, there's no problem with it in actuality.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Remedial Philosophy 101a: two wrongs don't make a right. Gellar is a hateful screwball that another hateful screwball planned to kill. Rahim's half-baked plan doesn't make Gellar a "good guy," and it doesn't excuse her long career of hate-spewing.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I believe George Soros makes money off conflicts.

Start a war in the middle east and the oil prices go up.

Threaten to ban guns and gun sales and prices go up.

Free and open borders and its easy to transport illegal things across borders.

Its easy for someone as rich as George Soros to be into a lot of illegal projects.

Things like $650,000 in Opportunities Fund support to invest in technical assistance and support for the groups at the core of the burgeoning BlackLivesMatter movement.

Nobody who has read a business magazine in the last few years can be unaware that these days there really are investors who not only move money in anticipation of a crisis, but actually do their best to trigger that crisis for fun and profit.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

People tried to assassinate Hitler as well.

That must make him the good guy.

Drawing cartoons equals Hitler.

top topics

join