It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans as Bio-Memetics,Civilization and Nirvana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
tap tap tapping away. A keystroke at a time, a breath at a time, the sound of death beats its wings, drawing ever closer. Tap tap tap. Meaningless shapes and sounds, when jumbled together, processed by that thing called the human mind that suddenly take on life of their own and open up entire worlds to explore. Some are entirely foreign, and we call these fantasy. some are all too familiar, and we call these reality with varying scales in between. These Words, and the worlds they take us too can be amazing, they can be cruel, but all of them can be dangerous if we do not make neccessary precaution which most in this world are not aware that they should take

humans are primarily metaphysical creatures, but we have been duped into believing metaphysics is just some empty buzzword and that physicality is all there is. you've heard the saying, I trust, that 'the greatestlie the devil ever told was that he didnt exist? This is that, and I will explain. okay, so we live in the realm of physicality. We have physical bodies, there are objects, and planets and gasses and atoms and liquids etc. Things that can be interacted with on a physical level, or that have an effect on the physical level, yes? Okay, so we have an apple. When we see this apple, in our subconsious there is created a metaphysical construct. This is our idea of apple, our understanding of it, our feelings of and perceptions for it. Then theres the next step up, the realm of conscious logic in which we experience our feelings r perceptions of it, we consciously recognize and define this construct as 'apple'- a roundish seed bearing fruit that grows on a tree and is usually red but can be yellow or green'

Most people confuse their conception of apple, the apple of their minds eye, for being the literal apple. However even if you recognize that your conceptions are false and your ideas fail to compare to the reality of apple, you are still subjected to your thoughts and experiences of this apple, all of which go on outside of the reality of apple and are therefore meaningless in relation to the apple, regardless of the validity of the statement "'apple'- a roundish seed bearing fruit that grows on a tree and is usually red but can be yellow or green". this is the deception of the ego, which is recognized biblically as Satan. It sits in between us(as awareness) and the event of Apple and dictates to us our experience of apple, which is a false metaphyiscal structure that blinds us to the reality of apple. This may not sound all that dangerous, but merely replace all instances of the word 'apple' with the word 'danger' The reason for the ego is actually, quite simple.

Whatever the reason, bible says apples, ive heard shrooms, and it could just be natural evolution, mankind the animal developed the ability to operate outside the bounds of known physical reality, in the metaphyisical realm of ideas and perceptions. This is how we alone of all animals are able to build cities and dams and space ships, because we are able to think different from the actual reality of apple, and use that apple in ingenious new ways. This Ego has its base in knowledge, but it uses that knowledge deceptfully. this is how mankind has come to dominate the physical apsect called earth and have established ourselves as the strongest force on the planet. However, once an animal has dominated its surroundings entirely, he begins to have leisure. What that animal does with its leisure, determines if it remains an animal or not. An animal at leisure will begin to fight with his brethren for no better reason than to have violence. the animal knows only violence. However if at leisure this animal stops, thinks about the world it came from, and then deigns to return and help the world he came from, that animal is a civilized and intelligent one.

Mankind, by and large, is quite simply not civilized, and this is because mankind by and large has been made ignorant of the metaphysical nature of humans, and this is how the 'elite' keep their control. See, Most humans think of society as what we have physically built her on earth, our rules and our laws, our systems for doing things. But just as words are the page are merely words on a page, and require a human to come along and draw meaning out of it, so too our physical structure of society is but a reflection of the ideas and concepts that shape it. This, my friends, is the truly frightening thought, are you ready? Okay so most people struggle with their own ego, which is essentially ideas cancer and by and large are ignorant of this. However, our society has an ego of its own!! and the only people keeping watch over this ego, checking its growth, are the 'elite' of this world, the sickest, evilest and dirtiest motherf*s to walk the planet, and the 'lightworkers' of the world, but sadly most of the 'lightworkers' do not even know the true nature of the fight that they labor in while the 'elite' have had milennia to practice and refine their knowledge and grasp of these things.(i mean, just LOOK at the advertising industry)

Humans are Bio-memetics. Ideas are the integral part of the human experience that seperates us from the rest of the animal kingdom. Right now, because we have been influenced to become subservient to these ideas((the process of which is ego) we are only ficticiously seperated from animals. We are being influenced by the memes of society to be greedy and violent, to be willingly ignorant and to shuffle along, to become dependent and docile, complacent and lazy... The way out? My friends i will tell you the greatest news I have heard. The first step from personal ego is realizing that my conceptions and perceptions of apple do not constrain the reality of apple until i take physical action. That step alone, the bible says, is enough. However, if you just take this step you will be liberated after your death, and the bible tells us 'those who find their way before, shall be glad after' because at this stage you are still subjected to your ego, your ideas and thoughts etc.

The next step, is to practice this meditation exercise, prferably in nature. First, create in your head, a concept imagining, all this things you can think of. realizing that these things you are now thinking of, are your minds conceptions and perceptions of the actual reality of that thing. Then, release those feelings and attachments, let go of the thoughts and the feelings... This is not something that comes easily to us at first. I mean if you spend three ours on a boat and go back to land youre gonna be wobbly well weve spent millenia under ego, its gonna take us a while to be able to climb out. We Can Do It, if we maintain proper diligence. At first, its all you are probably gonna be able to do is conjure up these images and then push them around a little. As you practice more and more, youll find that you can start to get away from the ideas a little bit. if you work mor and more, that 'little bit' will expand more and more.

Now, at a certain point, your ideas and percetpions will start violently attacking you as you try to retreat into the safe place you are trying to create in your mind with the exercie I gave you, because it does not want you to escape. It wants to keep its control over you. You Will Feel Like You Are Going Insane. You're not.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Youve been insane for so long, the process of going back to sanity will seem repulsive, just like the process pf liberation is repulsive to the slave that has resigned to his fate.

Weather on! These things cannot harm you. They cannot kill you, they would dare not. You are their conncetion into physical reality, after all! If you keep working at it, this silent, safe space in your mind will become your reality, this is pure awareness, this is the nirvana that is described in bhuddism, this is the realm of the father described in the bible, this is us connecting with objective reality!
I love you guys, have a great one. Remember, have fun

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Thank you for this interesting read, i have to read it again a couple of times, and think..

I am the worm in the golden apple.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If you have any questions, please ask! I will do my best to answer
a reply to: solve

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I think that what you are saying is that words deceive. It is the 'concept' (word and idea) which cast Adam and Eve (mankind) out of paradise. Every individual has beliefs (ideas) about their existence - but what if there were no words or ideas?
The first idea (the original sin) was believing that you are a concept, a thing. Prior to the concept of 'you' there was no movement of you (not cast out of presence). Investigation can occur into whether you ever move. The idea is that you move through time. But really what you are never moves. You are not a thing, not a concept. 'Time' is a concept, an idea which goes hand in hand with the idea of 'you' that appears to move.
Does the tv screen go anywhere when the image on the screen moves? No, the screen is always present but can be overlooked because of the moving image appearing on it.
What you are is not a 'thing' appearing but the entire screen (of awareness) - you are all pervading. All that appears on the screen is constantly appearing different - but you are the screen which is always present and never changing.

Here is a video which might interest you - it tells of how thought (concepts/ideas) can be dangerous because thought presupposes something which does not exist.

Thought produces the assumption of a 'thinker' - but is there really a 'thinker'?

edit on 18-8-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yeah, basically^^ That these words and concepts we have, and the feelings and attachments on these, are the images on screen and keep us from realizing that we arent the images we are the entire tv.

I can't see the video? But yeah, that's partly what I was trying to get at, mankind works outside of the known reality, which only exists in our minds when we conceive of it, from which point we can go about bringing it into reality... Which is why its so important to not get caught up in the images and take control of the tv... And its why mankind is the most dangerous animal...a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Now that I read back over this, what I was trying to say in the oo is that yes concepts called the fall but concepts are also what is allowing us to communicate. To have technology and leisure. And that each person has a responsibility to minister to the concepts that they entertain, but also that there is a global mind that reflects the individuals in the collective. Which has become purposely corrupted

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

This is how we alone of all animals are able to build cities and dams and space ships, because we are able to think different from the actual reality of apple, and use that apple in ingenious new ways.

Do bees, ants, wasps and other hive like insects not construct cities?

Do beavers not damn streams and rivers to build their habitats ?

Agree with most of the rest though

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

OOh now i do enjoy the 'global mind' concept - it's where i believe thoughts and ideas come to us from.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Yeah I noticed that too when I re read it today. Space ships and machinery though.

I do believe the collective mind is where ideas come from as well, specifically good, fenius and creative ones. But it's been given an ego kinda like how we feed our own egos
edit on 14-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: No buildings

new topics

top topics

join