It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My right palm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hello!

For the start - I am not new to ATS. In fact I have been lurking around here almost a decade. And also - please do not mind my not so perfect English.
So I am going straight into the short story that I have been thinking about sharing with you for a looooong long time. A story that began almost eight years ago - when I was about 14 years old.
So when I was about 14 years old I remember having a dream about swirling stars above me. Next I found a strange formation on my right palm that I still have to this day. I do not remember when exactly I noticed this formation (I do not even remember if this was before or after I dreamed the swirling stars) but one day for whatever reason I just looked at my right palm and I noticed there a white 1cm long thin stiff line which reminds me a chip under the skin. I have been thinking going to the doctors with this thing but as it hasn't done any discomfort the visit hasn't happened yet. I also have tried to take it out by myself (I know, insane haha) but it's too deep and it also seemed to move a bit while I was trying to do this. And ofc it hurt so I just let it be.
Anyway, I was thinking that maybe some of you might be interested in this and might even have some answers to this. Thanks.
I will also try to upload some pics later. For some reason ATS doesn't let me to do this right now.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Anyway, I wasn't able to upload the pic straight to ATS. Therefore I uploaded it in the first site that came up when I searched for "uploading pictures". So here is the link: postimg.org...
Hope you can see it

edit on 17-8-2016 by Circleintriangle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Circleintriangle

Welcome. You need to make more posts 1st. And this is an introduction only thread to tell us a bit about you and your interests.

And there are some places you cannot start threads or post. Check Board and Freshman forums for how to do things....Picts, videos, links and what you can and post.

Glad you are here! Peace...MS

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yea I know all about that but I am the one who reads. I have nothing else to say so why should I trash for the sake to be able to make a thread. Actually those "20 posts" is one of the reasons why I didn't post this story sooner (eventho I wanted to do this so badly).

Anyway, the mods can delete this thread if they find it offensive or wrong or whatever. I just thought that it might be interesting for some of you.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It's not twenty posts anymore and hasn't been for a while. It's five. That's why we don't post anything but introductions in the introduction forum. If you've lurked a decade, you should already know that.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I feel you OP same goes for me, i can't even send Private messages, 3 times have i typed up some crazy story to a member i have found to be relevant to the story or helpful ....

Lurker for about 8 years and only made this account to make a thread about something i cant even recall now lol.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
It would be the same tho - trashing. I ususally read interesting stuff so that's why I didn't know about the 5. And - actually this IS the evidence that I have been here for a long time. How else could I know about the 20 then.
If the thread will be deleted then it will be okay with me. But this far could you please stay in the topic please? I really do not look for drama -.-

(post by TechniXcality removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

xD. Seems that you know what you are talking about.
Anyway, next time you are saying something like this you should make sure that it's a "he" not a "she". Yeah, you are welcome. No prob bro.
Like for real, people
. What's next?? Starting to question why did I even join this forum

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I've missed you.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Lol hey now I'm just chit chatting playing around slow your roll, I'm actually a pretty good guy, often I'm just in it for the lols. anyway, I don't know how to help I am an atheist and not the least bit superstitious; But perhaps post in the grey area forum and get more responses, welcome never the less.
edit on 17-8-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I've missed you too brother, how have you been.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I am an atheist as well but it's out of topic. I hope the mods move this thread

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Actually to be blunt, your introduction is about you, therefor it is the topic. You should just start a thread and use this one as your intro thread as its intended.
edit on 17-8-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I just want to make it clear (again) that this forum was the only forum I was able to post into. I just didn't want to make some pointless posts in order to be able to make a thread in the right forum. But now I see that I totally got it wrong and caused some sort of a drama here... This thread is not about me and my religion.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You do what you got to do, but throwing a tantrum ain't going to gain you any respect, this is the Internet yes people will help, you just gotta learn your way around a bit.

No drama

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Friend? You joined a private members only site...unlike some others. Therefore their are rules we all adhere to! It what makes ATS what it is.

This site has an owner...not a conglamurate. Good thing too...otherwise it would be a free for all...and then we WOULD be like the others!

So...welcome again!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Just an FYI

This thread has been moved to The Gray Area.

Please post accordingly .

Thanks.

edit on Wed Aug 17 2016 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

top topics

join