It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Carolina Teens Rob, Kill Man Who Helped Pull Car From Ditch

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
These are the times I'm ok with the death penalty, these 2 sack's of sh#t will never be worth a bucket of piss.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
The story didn't mention race but look how this thread turned out?

Why doesn't it surprise me on ATS?

Seeing as how 6% of the entire country commits over half the violent crime, is it really that hard to guess?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Black folks killing black folks....only place your gonna hear that is here. MSM will shy away from this story like it has poison ivy. Sad truth is no matter if their black or white or multi colored rainbow people.......It's just the way the YOUTH of our nation act these days. Carry your firearm people, carry your firearm.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The story didn't mention race but look how this thread turned out?

Why doesn't it surprise me on ATS?

Maybe that race shouldnt be commiting a majority of the crimes? Though I perfer to use the term culture. Blacks are perferctly fine when removed from thier ghetto/Urban /Tribal/barbabric cultural enivorments.

Its a vicious circle and its in there power to stop.
edit on 17-8-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
WHAT? There's 3 pictures...a victim, a black man.....two perps.....two black men. What do you think we gonna be discussing here? LOOK at the nation in general. I'm pretty sure some white guy has killed another white guy somewhere here in the states in the time it took me to respond to you. BUt I would bet bottom dollar that a black has killed a black in Chicago 5 fold in the time it took to write this. To say race is not an issue in all this is to be just backwards thinking. Look at the folks in Wis. They weren't pissed a black criminal with a gun was shot dead by the police.....they used it as an excuse to just go on a rampage and loot and destroy the very business's that serve their community.....IGNORANT is the word no matter the color.a reply to: TheBulk

edit on 17-8-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

I read the story, it didn't mention race. Just that 2 people killed another for no reason at all.

It's funny that the 1 comment that didn't mention race was the only 1 that didn't get a star. Yet they were the only comment that was actually on topic.

Carry on with the race baiting folks.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: eeyipes
a reply to: FamCore

A photo of the victim can be found at Fox News .. he was a black man.

photo

These loser teens were driving a nice new 2016 Dodge Durango, but repaid this poor guy in bullets for his help.

The vehicle was stolen, or as the article states 'used without permission'. I agree, they need to publish more pics of the because the victim should be the focus. But they should also show who the criminals are which they usually do.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Pretty different situations. BLM definetely has been disjointed but they have created several crime stopping patrols in black neighborhoods in chicago.

Also institutional racism is different then personal crime. The inatitutional racism is what created the ghettos to begin with. Just research the history of the housing authority, segregarion, voting and school district lines etc.

Just because it didnt happen yesterday doesnt mean the effects of thirty years ago and previous situations have gone away.

Even the whole "black people cant swim" came from swimming pool segration even after the civil rights laws. They just did it by only building community pools in white areas.

This stuff hasnt come from no where. Up into the 80's there are still massively discrimentory legislation passed.

By the way moat white people are killed by white people by far as well. Not sure what that has to do with any institutional racism issues though. Like blacks going to jail far more often then whites for the exact same crime and record.
edit on 17-8-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Pretty sure we know who the d-bag is here. A beat down for asking for $20?
WTF is wrong with you?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's a different world we live in today. A lot of young people have grown-up not valuing the sanctity of a human life. They lack respect for their parents, teachers, the elderly and those in authority. They're not considerate of another person's feelings and they're extremely self-centered. They've grown up during an age where parents have been stripped of their parental rights to physically paddle and discipline their own children.

These young people don't think of the consequences of their actions because they've never had any!!! When they're angry, they strike out physically instead of walking away like most older generations have been taught growing up. When they want something they feel like they're entitled to it. They never had to learn to live without materialistic things. Schools and colleges across this country have lowered the bar to accommodate the laziness of a generation. Social promotion is more important than having students earn their advancement so they take their education seriously.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

You put the state of our country (and the youth) very eloquently. Thanks for sharing. It frightens me because I have an immediate family member who had a different upbringing than me, and to this day it seems to be only getting worse. It's always got to be about "them". If it doesn't go their way, they play the victim, make excuses, or deflect.

This person has yet to demonstrate to me that they can "own up", take responsibility, or admit when they're wrong. Always, always, always putting themselves first, blaming others, and expecting the world to spoon feed them expensive delicacies from a golden spoon and expecting Mom or Dad or some poor, naive shmuck to pick up the tab for them. I hope I can help my family member wake up to their ways.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: slapjacks

I read the story, it didn't mention race. Just that 2 people killed another for no reason at all.

It's funny that the 1 comment that didn't mention race was the only 1 that didn't get a star. Yet they were the only comment that was actually on topic.

Carry on with the race baiting folks.

Also the one response that previously was the only one with out a star (because they didn't racebait as you're saying) also was the only one that painted the victim trying to help out people in need as being a criminal and deserving being killed over 20 dollars that the two murderers agreed to pay in the first place.

Have fun way up there on your high horse.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: thinline
a reply to: imsoconfused

It sounds like a d-bag got killed by bigger d-bags

stop and help or keep driving, don't stop and extort money from the kids, the 45 year old deserved a beat down for charging 20 bucks

What? Thats the dumbest thing I have read all day. Any tow truck would charge you 100 minimum.,

the irony is that he was trying to embellish your previous crass statement and paint the picture further for you when you introduced race into the equation.
and you counter him, and showered with stars...
your initial post was only minutes after OP was posted as new thread, making me think you just saw the images of suspects/purps and made the racial comment without knowing the race of the victim.
not sure why race always comes up, oh yea.

im not sure what to laugh at....
edit on 17-8-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

It sounds like a d-bag got killed by bigger d-bags

stop and help or keep driving, don't stop and extort money from the kids, the 45 year old deserved a beat down for charging 20 bucks

So how many riots have you participated in?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The fact that race even matter makes you a very little, sad soul... sad face

god bless you closet racists...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
It's a different world we live in today. A lot of young people have grown-up not valuing the sanctity of a human life. They lack respect for their parents, teachers, the elderly and those in authority. They're not considerate of another person's feelings and they're extremely self-centered. They've grown up during an age where parents have been stripped of their parental rights to physically paddle and discipline their own children.

These young people don't think of the consequences of their actions because they've never had any!!! When they're angry, they strike out physically instead of walking away like most older generations have been taught growing up. When they want something they feel like they're entitled to it. They never had to learn to live without materialistic things. Schools and colleges across this country have lowered the bar to accommodate the laziness of a generation. Social promotion is more important than having students earn their advancement so they take their education seriously.

These are real problems but the kids didnt get that way by themselves. It was the older generations that set it up. This has been in the works for a long time technology has just allowed a magnified view of how bad it is.

On the other hand the younger generations arent as classist, sexist, and racist as those folks in the good old days.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

On the other hand the younger generations arent as classist, sexist, and racist as those folks in the good old days.

Unless their parents/upbringers are total *ssholes who brainwashed their kids to be that way. I've seen this first hand myself

Thanks for contributing to this thread

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Absolutelty i live in SC. There are still nasty kids. Overall the policy changes have reflected a slow move towards acceptance with some hickups on the way.

I mean it wasnt until the 70's a woman could even prosecute her husband for rape. We were still doing siphilus and radiation expirements on blacks up until about then as well under false pretense.

It is slowly gettmg more tolerant. Hence a small vocal population absolutely outraged about change.

Sorry but you could have bat wings permanetly fixed to your forhead and there is still an amount of respect and composure necesary when meeting in public. People should also be able to take a light hearted joke about themselves but the vehement bullying is remaining barbarism.

Its a two way streak. When you treat someone inhumanely it also destroys your own dignity. No matter what shape or color you are.
edit on 17-8-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I guess this man's Black life didn't matter.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
First mistake was stopping to help at 11 at night. his second mistake was asking for money. the third was asking for his 20 bucks instead of getting in his car and leaving. You just cant help people these days like that. I also live in SC btw. I dont stop unless I know you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join