It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI papers reveal that Hillary Clinton did not mislead Congress, but was 'extremely careless'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The Republicans are being dropped, they're on the way out, time for a switch hitter. Libertarians will be up to bat soon. Wait and see, trust me.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Obama? That post didn't even have his name in it. Apparently talking to you is a waste of time. You seem to just have your own conversation with yourself.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

The Republicans are being dropped, they're on the way out, time for a switch hitter. Libertarians will be up to bat soon. Wait and see, trust me.

Possibly. I'll believe it when I see it though.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

What does ISIS want to do? Effin Kill You!

If you think like an ISIS commander an easy way to get access to the US is through the Syrian Refuge situation.
Use that program to get fighters in with explosive knowledge. The refugees are poorly vetted. Two major cracks to make the goal possible. Easy way to get trained people in.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
How did they review hundreds of pages of FBI evidence in a day or two?

ETA: Ah, I see.
The article in the OP is based entirely on "A Democrat with knowledge of the report's contents...".
Nothing biased about that conclusion?

edit on 8/17/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

There are FAR more things to account for when making such predictions stateside.

Like when Bill Cooper predicted 9-11?
Bill Cooper Predicted 9/11 in June of 2001, Killed Shortly After
therundownlive.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

If you think like an ISIS commander an easy way to get access to the US is through the Syrian Refuge situation.
Use that program to get fighters in with explosive knowledge. The refugees are poorly vetted. Two major cracks to make the goal possible. Easy way to get trained people in.

Like I said. All in on the silliness. You may want to read this article and deny some ignorance. This Is How the Syrian Refugee Screening Process Works

Just blankly saying that the vetting process is poor doesn't make it true. Nor does it make what you are saying credible. ISIS hasn't smuggled a single successful terrorist into our country. All ISIS related attacks were caused by people proclaiming their allegiance on the internet, but they already lived here.

Plus ISIS is already past the height of their power and they are in serious decline. To pretend like their terrorist smuggling operation will suddenly get more sophisticated is just absurd.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

It was like Obamacare. They passed it before they knew what was in it.

link   

Obama? That post didn't even have his name in it. Apparently talking to you is a waste of time. You seem to just have your own conversation with yourself.

From your post:

Would 4 more years of Obama REALLY kill you? I mean try answering that question honestly for a change.

I guess you just don't recall conversations you start?

You derailed your own thread then place the blame on others for going off topic to answer the question you asked. Then claim you never even said it...classic.
edit on 17-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Ah, the power of having a propaganda media at your finger tips. Lies become "misleading". How nice for you and your party.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

There are FAR more things to account for when making such predictions stateside.

Like when Bill Cooper predicted 9-11?
Bill Cooper Predicted 9/11 in June of 2001, Killed Shortly After
therundownlive.com...

People are yelling a terrorist attack is imminent, daily. This guy was an NWO believer and someone who would constantly say that we are due for an attack "any day now". This really falls under, "even a broken clock is right twice a day."

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit since Obama was being used as an adjective there to describe how a Clinton Presidency would play out.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit since Obama was being used as an adjective there to describe how a Clinton Presidency would play out.

You said "That post didn't even have his name in it". But my reading comprehension is weak? Lol

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
KRAZYSHOT:

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances a person engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions but that’s not what we are deciding here." -Comey

Why do you think Hillary should be above the law?

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

ETA: Ah, I see.
The article in the OP is based entirely on "A Democrat with knowledge of the report's contents...".
Nothing biased about that conclusion?

They didn't review anything.

Correct the Record is activated.

link   

originally posted by: amicktd

You said "That post didn't even have his name in it". But my reading comprehension is weak? Lol

That particular post DIDN'T have his name in it. You had to go find a post a few pages back that had his name in it. You know what. # this conversation. I'm done talking to you. You haven't stayed on message ONCE from one post to post and seem to be the king of deflections.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Like I said. All in on the silliness. You may want to read this article and deny some ignorance. This Is How the Syrian Refugee Screening Process Works

Just blankly saying that the vetting process is poor doesn't make it true. Nor does it make what you are saying credible. ISIS hasn't smuggled a single successful terrorist into our country. All ISIS related attacks were caused by people proclaiming their allegiance on the internet, but they already lived here.

Plus ISIS is already past the height of their power and they are in serious decline. To pretend like their terrorist smuggling operation will suddenly get more sophisticated is just absurd.

What percentage of applicants “pass” the screening process?

Over 50% of refugees are approved. If I were an ISIS commander I would love those odds. All I need is a handful of my guys to get in to do some major damage. And factor in people making mistakes vetting, odds are in my favor.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

"Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case" -Comey

"No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear. I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation — including people in government — but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation because we did our investigation the right way." -Comey

Source
edit on 17-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

That particular post DIDN'T have his name in it. You had to go find a post a few pages back that had his name in it. You know what. # this conversation. I'm done talking to you. You haven't stayed on message ONCE from one post to post and seem to be the king of deflections.

You asked if another 4 years of Obama could kill us. I stated yes and why. Then was accused of going off topic. Then you accused me of making up conversations. Then you accuse me of staying on message, because I answered a question you asked. The hypocrisy of your posts set an all-time new record.

Throwing a temper tantrum because your wrong won't affect me in the least bit.
edit on 17-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

That only makes sense if the results are truly random. Just because 50% pass doesn't mean that we just randomly choose half of the refugees and approve them.
edit on 17-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join