It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI papers reveal that Hillary Clinton did not mislead Congress, but was 'extremely careless'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: UnBreakable

Sure. I have no qualms doing that. I'm 100% confident that terrorism will continue to be a minor threat to mainland USA going into the foreseeable future and that most terrorism will remain in the third world where it has usually been.

So I notice you didn't address your 15 -20 year planning claim. Ok.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You don't need to buy anything! In Afghanistan they make it from scratch from their own crops. They never step foot in any store. Very easy to make if one knows what they are doing. I'm fine with taking in refugees but the vetting process is not good enough. Germany just passed strict laws on making them learn German, no moving around the country. That is what needs to happen here. Our process sucks

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Why? Are you trying to rub it in my face that I didn't bother googling before guessing on how long it took to plan 9/11? Who cares how long it really took to plan? The point was that it took a while to plan and wasn't something you could just cook up in an afternoon.

Great. You proved me wrong on something I don't care about. Do you feel awesome now?
edit on 17-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: amicktd

So you are just making up narratives that are unlikely to happen in the future to spread fear. Got it.

Nope, I'm just not willing to blatantly lie about the situation to push the narrative of a terrible candidate. I'll be voting for Trump, but go ahead and find a thread where I'm touting his name because you won't find it. I dislike Trump for the same reasons most do, but not being politically correct is the least of my worries. Especially when compared to the staggering amount of corruption surrounding the other choice.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

You don't need to buy anything! In Afghanistan they make it from scratch from their own crops. They never step foot in any store. Very easy to make if one knows what they are doing. I'm fine with taking in refugees but the vetting process is not good enough. Germany just passed strict laws on making them learn German, no moving around the country. That is what needs to happen here. Our process sucks

Ok let me see if I'm following you here. Syrian refugees will come over here with only the clothes on their backs. They will magically make tons of money to buy property (or magically qualify for a bank loan). Then they will proceed to buy up a bunch of farm land and farm animals to produce manure. Then they will use this to carry out their bombing?

You really haven't thought your rhetoric completely through have you?
edit on 17-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

But you are lying about the situation. You claim that illegals not being labeled illegal will somehow destroy the country. Go vote for Trump, your strange rhetoric and beliefs about reality certainly align.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

They can totally buy land. They will be able to get small business loans after a while. Happens all the time. They come here and are able to start a business with Federal loans. Starting a farm is probably one of the easiest loans to get.

This is the problem I have consistently had when I was in the military. People don't want to think like the enemy. Every thing I told my Soldiers happened and they kept telling me, sir, no way that is going to happen. After it did they said, sir, you were right.

Start thinking of ways to defeat our system and that is what they will do. They are not going to be buy # and talking about it on cell phones that's for sure.
edit on 17-8-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

But you are lying about the situation. You claim that illegals not being labeled illegal will somehow destroy the country. Go vote for Trump, your strange rhetoric and beliefs about reality certainly align.

Go whine to someone else. I have been direct in this conversation, yet you continue to take what I say out of context and put your own meaning behind it. Standard Hillary supporters.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Why? Are you trying to rub it in my face that I didn't bother googling before guessing on how long it took to plan 9/11? Who cares how long it really took to plan? The point was that it took a while to plan and wasn't something you could just cook up in an afternoon.

Great. You proved me wrong on something I don't care about. Do you feel awesome now?

Don't get all bent out of shape. No, I'm not gloating. Just pointing out this timeline directly links to Hillary's time in the WH. As you claim, a 15 to 20 year planning of a major terrorist attack would, of course, be out of her tenure. But a five year plan would fall right in her eight year reign and happen under her watch. Glad you are 100% sure of only minor terrorist attacks on the US mainland. I'm 100% sure going towards a major attack. I hope you're correct. Again, we'll see who's right by 2025.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Actually. You make little sense. First you say that four years of unchecked immigration will magically destroy the country, so I gave you statistics that show that illegal immigration is stabilized so no even if it is unchecked, we'll be fine. Then you start talking about PC crap about how we label them (which was never brought up) and then you start talking about never being a liar. You are all over the map with your claims.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

They can totally buy land. They will be able to get small business loans after a while. Happens all the time. They come here and are able to start a business with Federal loans. Starting a farm is probably one of the easiest loans to get.

You are just going all-in on the silliness aren't you?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Eight year reign? Last I checked a Presidency is only four years long. Since you already know who won the 2020 election, would you mind telling me who Hillary ran against?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I use to tell my Soldiers all the time what would happen and they said the same thing. Like when I told them the Aghans were going to load up a gingle truck with explosives and set it off in the city and markets. They said I was crazy. Six months later it happened 3 effin times.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Eight year reign? Last I checked a Presidency is only four years long. Since you already know who won the 2020 election, would you mind telling me who Hillary ran against?

Guaranteed, when Hillary wins in Nov, she'll also win a second term. Book it.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Actually. You make little sense. First you say that four years of unchecked immigration will magically destroy the country, so I gave you statistics that show that illegal immigration is stabilized so no even if it is unchecked, we'll be fine. Then you start talking about PC crap about how we label them (which was never brought up) and then you start talking about never being a liar. You are all over the map with your claims.

Nobody brought up Obama but you, which is why this entire conversation happened, but keep deflecting. You obviously don't have a leg to stand on at this point.
edit on 17-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Don't get all bent out of shape. No, I'm not gloating. Just pointing out this timeline directly links to Hillary's time in the WH. As you claim, a 15 to 20 year planning of a major terrorist attack would, of course, be out of her tenure. But a five year plan would fall right in her eight year reign and happen under her watch. Glad you are 100% sure of only minor terrorist attacks on the US mainland. I'm 100% sure going towards a major attack. I hope you're correct. Again, we'll see who's right by 2025.

This would all be mute if it was possible to pull off an attack with less than 5 years of planning.... is it possible? Yes.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I'm calling that she'll be running against a Republican and a Libertarian. The libertarian will get surprising numbers next election, allowing them to join the debates.

The split will be overwhelming between them and the republicans, with the Libertarians getting record numbers for the first time in a long time.

Sadly due to the split between the Republicans and Libertarians neither will have the numbers to beat Hillary. So she'll get another 4 years.

Election after that, in a momentous moment the Libertarians will win. People will cheer, deluded it was a victory for we the people. Meanwhile the PTB will do a Monty Berns, say excellent and enjoy succeeding in fooling us by simply having switched their control and support to the Libertarian party instead.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I use to tell my Soldiers all the time what would happen and they said the same thing. Like when I told them the Aghans were going to load up a gingle truck with explosives and set it off in the city and markets. They said I was crazy. Six months later it happened 3 effin times.

Predicting terrorists making an explosive truck with readily available explosives in a country with little ordnance control isn't exactly seer level prognostication. There are FAR more things to account for when making such predictions stateside. ESPECIALLY considering that terrorist attacks are few and far between.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Guaranteed, when Hillary wins in Nov, she'll also win a second term. Book it.

Those are your words. Not mine. I have a very reasoned opinion on why she wouldn't win (provided that the Republicans could field a candidate that isn't Trump-like).

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt...

I agree with you that there is a very high likelihood (approaching 100%) of another major terrorist attack on U.S soil. I also happen to think that there will be more smaller attacks as well. This on top of the more subtle invasion; see Dearborne, MI for that example; there's a poster around here that lives/works in that area and what they've told me of what is happening there is unbelievable, to say the least.

Let's give Hillary the benefit of the doubt and say she didn't mislead or lie to congress.

Why is it considered a victory that she is "extremely careless?"

If that's her saving grace, anyone who is for her is for promoting extreme carelessness.
edit on 17-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: one too many 'a'

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join