It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI papers reveal that Hillary Clinton did not mislead Congress, but was 'extremely careless'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Would 4 more years of Obama REALLY kill you? I mean try answering that question honestly for a change.

Only if I happen to get caught up in the next 9-11 type of event that will definitely happen under her watch, as she opens the Syrian refugee floodgates. Honestly.

Uh huh... Of 745,000 Refugees Admitted Post-9/11, Only Two Were Charged With Terrorism-Related Crimes

Hell, let's just humor your silly premise actually. If a refugee actually WAS a terrorist and wanted to carry out a terrorist attack on US soil, it would be no where NEAR the scale of what 9/11 was. 9/11 took like 15 to 20 years to plan, the coordination of multiple terrorists, and an American not on the watch for terrorist attacks. Meanwhile a refugee comes to the states with just the clothes on their backs. How praytell would a terrorist get the equipment and access to do a 9/11 scale attack?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: butcherguy

Did I stutter? I truly don't trust a Trump Presidency with his thin skin.

There are other people that are not Trump and are not proven to be corrupt in the race.

Neither of those two people will win the race. So I'd rather not siphon votes away from Clinton and possibly help Trump win. I'm all for voting third party, but only when the main candidates aren't lunatics.

Into the ground,maybe.

Would 4 more years of Obama REALLY kill you? I mean try answering that question honestly for a change.

With 4 years of unchecked illegal immigration, yes it's very possible it will kill us.

Here. Deny some ignorance:
Unauthorized immigrant population stable for half a decade

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I believe that a third 'Bush' term (if that were a legal possibility) would have given us ACA. What we get isn't a R thing or a D thing.... it is an elite thing.

I would think much more of a person that voted for Jill Stein( and I am not a Green Party type) than either Clinton or Trump.

When will it be the 'right' time to challenge the two party stranglehold?

Keep waiting.....

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
Truth be told, Trump is a narcissistic idiot, Hillary is an untrustworthy liar and we, the American voters are fixin to get screwed.

Where is that big red "reset" button when you need it?

It's protected by the code to which one of those imbeciles you just mentioned will "earn" access.

Screwed indeed.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

How could anyone support someone for POTUS who's been proven to be extremely careless with sensitive critical information of the US government?

You can't. Not unless you're a biased hypocrite.

How can anyone support someone who has demonstrated a clear inability to handle crises, has thin skin, can't accept criticism, can't stay on message, never admits when he is wrong, and is a pathological liar?

When you ask me to choose between Benedict Arnold and Satan, I'll choose Arnold 100% of the time.
edit on 17-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Tilt !!

according to those familiar with the contents of the documents.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Same way Oklahoma Federal building happened: Home made. Don't even have to buy it in a store. It can be made from scratch just how they do it in Afghanistan. They are also being dumped in poor neighborhoods where nobody is paying attention or cares.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It's amazing how so many people cannot grasp what is going on here. Of course, even after a few of us tried to explain why Hillary would not see charges brought against her for the emails, we now have to explain why perjury charges will not be filed.

This shouldn't be so hard to understand.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I believe that a third 'Bush' term (if that were a legal possibility) would have given us ACA. What we get isn't a R thing or a D thing.... it is an elite thing.

There is FAR more than just the ACA that is different between Bush and Obama's Presidencies.

I would think much more of a person that voted for Jill Stein( and I am not a Green Party type) than either Clinton or Trump.

When will it be the 'right' time to challenge the two party stranglehold?

Keep waiting.....

Humph. I voted for Johnson in 2012. Here's one of the first threads I ever wrote on ATS:
Vote for Johnson equals a Vote for Obama

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Same way Oklahoma Federal building happened: Home made. Don't even have to buy it in a store. It can be made from scratch just how they do it in Afghanistan. They are also being dumped in poor neighborhoods where nobody is paying attention or cares.

The OKC bombing was a domestic terrorist attack done by a right wing terrorist for political reasons. It also wasn't anywhere NEAR the same scope as 9/11. Try again.
edit on 17-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

a reply to: butcherguy

Did I stutter? I truly don't trust a Trump Presidency with his thin skin.

There are other people that are not Trump and are not proven to be corrupt in the race.

Neither of those two people will win the race. So I'd rather not siphon votes away from Clinton and possibly help Trump win. I'm all for voting third party, but only when the main candidates aren't lunatics.

Into the ground,maybe.

With 4 years of unchecked illegal immigration, yes it's very possible it will kill us.

Here. Deny some ignorance:
Unauthorized immigrant population stable for half a decade

From your source:

An estimated 11.3 million unauthorized immigrants lived in the U.S. in 2014

They are illegal, yet she's worried about tearing them apart from their families? Who cares, if I break the law and rob a store do I get a pass so I can not be separated from my family? Plus she wants to give them access to our already to expensive health care. Screw it maybe we tax payers can start paying to build free neighborhoods for them while were at it.

Guess you haven't heard the term "sleeper cell" either?

I think its time for you to do some research.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Flatfish

I have never once said that Hillary is perfect, but you can't sit there and tell me that a Hillary Presidency would be the worst thing ever. Even if she is corrupt, at LEAST we'll get another shot for a better decision 4 years later.

Besides, at this point, there is so much hyperbole and obfuscation around hillary's scandals that I tend to distrust everyone yelling about her guilt. I just don't care about these scandals anymore. They've been played out in and out of Congress and not a single investigation has ever made anything stick. At this point I'm going to side with many of the charges and accusations being trumped up and completely blown out of proportion.

Though I'm sure I'll be eviscerated by all of ATS for this opinion. The way people reacted to me writing this thread, you'd think I shot their puppy or something.

Now I'm back to agreeing with you again.

I agree that a Hillary presidency is not the worst thing that could happen and because of looming SCOTUS vacancies, she'll probably get my vote. Especially if we're going to accept another 4yrs of corrupt establishment politics. At least I know she can function in that realm.

So I'm not saying that she'll be the worst thing that could happen to America, but being truthful is definitely not one of her virtues. I quit believing that back when she laid out her trip to Bosnia.

That being said, I definitely believe that she is the lesser of the two evils we're being offered in this election.

At this point in time, my biggest regret is that Bernie didn't run as an independent.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

What are you talking about? You insinuated that Hillary letting illegal immigration go unchecked for four more years would ruin the country, but I pointed out that illegal immigration is stabilized which SHOULD tell you that your rhetoric was incorrect. Four years of Hillary would be four years of what we've been seeing. Which is fine. It won't ruin the country.

Yeah. That's TOTALLY a good reason to distrust a whole demographic of people...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Hell, let's just humor your silly premise actually. If a refugee actually WAS a terrorist and wanted to carry out a terrorist attack on US soil, it would be no where NEAR the scale of what 9/11 was. 9/11 took like 15 to 20 years to plan, the coordination of multiple terrorists, and an American not on the watch for terrorist attacks. Meanwhile a refugee comes to the states with just the clothes on their backs. How praytell would a terrorist get the equipment and access to do a 9/11 scale attack?

Silly premise? Let's revisit this in eight years then. One of us will look silly.

15 to 20 years to plan, huh? Um, more like 5 (1996-2001)

According to Mohammad’s 2008 military tribunal indictment and the report of the U.S. Presidential Commission that investigated the 9/11 attacks, Mohammed first met with Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden at a mountain fortress in Tora Bora, along the Afghan-Pakistan border, in 1996 to pitch his proposal to carry out bin Laden’s expressed desire to kill Americans.

voices.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

This is all I've been saying since day 1 on this issue, but people just want to yell and insult me instead. I'm ok with conceding my vote to a proven COMPETENT politician. She may not be trustworthy, but at least I know she can do the job she is campaigning to fill.r

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Sure. I have no qualms doing that. I'm 100% confident that terrorism will continue to be a minor threat to mainland USA going into the foreseeable future and that most terrorism will remain in the third world where it has usually been.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The OKC bombing was a domestic terrorist attack done by a right wing terrorist for political reasons. It also wasn't anywhere NEAR the same scope as 9/11. Try again.

McVeigh was not a right winger. He didn't vote Republican but that's not my point. If any of these refugees start causing problems because they were poorly vetted and kills someone you know or only a few dozen people then it's acceptable because it was not the scale of 9/11. That is what you are saying.

Methodology of creating cheap untraceable explosives capable of enormous damage. So if they only did it to a smaller building or buildings then it's ok since it's not on the scale of the Twin Towers. It has to be very large scale and kill 3000 people. If it's just 50 or so no big deal. Even a few hundred not a big deal. Ok.
edit on 17-8-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

What are you talking about? You insinuated that Hillary letting illegal immigration go unchecked for four more years would ruin the country, but I pointed out that illegal immigration is stabilized which SHOULD tell you that your rhetoric was incorrect. Four years of Hillary would be four years of what we've been seeing. Which is fine. It won't ruin the country.

Yeah. That's TOTALLY a good reason to distrust a whole demographic of people...

Haha yet again you twist my words. You asked if 4 more years of Obama would kill us. I stated yes with unchecked illegal immigration it's definitely possible it could kill us. Never once did I comment on influx of immigration. I commented on the fact that they won't do anything about it.

Labeling illegal immigrants as illegal and a threat to our country isn't a bad thing it's just honesty.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Methodology of creating cheap untraceable explosives capable of enormous damage. So if they only did it to a smaller building or buildings then it's ok since it's not on the scale of the Twin Towers. It has to be very large scale and kill 3000 people. If it's just 50 or so no big deal. Even a few hundred not a big deal. Ok.

You do know that the FBI monitors large purchases of materials needed to make explosives right? Plus I'm not saying that a terrorist attacks are no big deal. I'm just saying they aren't as big a deal as the media makes them out to be. They are just shocking and abrupt, but actually few and far between (which is why they are so shocking and abrupt).

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So you are just making up narratives that are unlikely to happen in the future to spread fear. Got it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join