It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI papers reveal that Hillary Clinton did not mislead Congress, but was 'extremely careless'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She stood around and let people die in Benghazi and did nothing and you still want to elect her.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

The horse was dead before they dragged him back into the corral to beat him once again.
The horse is getting ripe. Get it in the ground already.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish
Flatfish, this is a great post.
Usually our opinions differ immensely, but I agree with 100% of your post... (I re-read it just to be sure!) from the Hillary to Trump, SPOT ON!

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Come on everyone, y'all need to stop hounding Hillary.

I mean she never intended to be extremely careless. She is, after all, often confused and not sophisticated enough to understand proper security protocols.

She didn't lie or mislead anyone, she is just completely clueless. The FBI even said so.

That's exactly what we need in a president; an often confused, extremely careless and unsophisticated woman who short circuits in office because...well, just because.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Some people play dumb when they don't want to accept the information being given. Being obtuse is unattractive.
This proves she didn't lie. .

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

She didn't.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes lying would be misleading. Apparently the notes show she didn't mislead meaning she didn't lie.

So, she told Congress that she turned everything over.

In reality, she deleted thousands of emails and very simply did not turn everything over.

This is what passes for telling the truth in the mind of a Hillary-phile.

Good gravy.
edit on b000000312016-08-17T08:41:13-05:0008America/ChicagoWed, 17 Aug 2016 08:41:13 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Most of the missing ones were actually recovered by the techs off of old servers. Some he found by going through state dept emails from the sender's end.
There's no need to ask Russian hackers for them (Donald in case he reads here)

Did you miss the part where Comey said some emails will NEVER be recovered because Hillary's lawyers 'scrubbed' the servers to make them 'unrecoverable'.
Here, in his own words. Starts about the 8 min mark.

I know, this is not presented on CNN or MSNBC so you will probably ignore it.
But it is from CSPAN so I figured there may be a chance you would watch it.

No need to ask Russia anything, but there is a need for the electorate to hear why she insists on lying about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Some people play dumb when they don't want to accept the information being given.

Like playing dumb about knowing what is classified information or not...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RobotBomb

No she didn't mislead. That's true intent and anyone with a brain knows that she never did that.
I'm really feeling sorry for the ones who don't get it. I mean really. Like pity.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Wow Lying/misleading, apples/oranges.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Oh oh cant be true, fox news and breitbart has been telling us that any day know hillary was going to be arrested for being a traitor to the us of a.

She is so evil that they still can't find anything illegal, only hear say that fox news told me.

This message was bought to you by the clinton foundation.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Some people play dumb when they don't want to accept the information being given. Being obtuse is unattractive.

The irony is dripping from your post.

link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Come on everyone, y'all need to stop hounding Hillary.

I mean she never intended to be extremely careless. She is, after all, often confused and not sophisticated enough to understand proper security protocols.

She didn't lie or mislead anyone, she is just completely clueless. The FBI even said so.

That's exactly what we need in a president; an often confused, extremely careless and unsophisticated woman who short circuits in office because...well, just because.

We need to keep a running list of Hillary's Presidential qualities.... lest we forget.
-Unsophisticated
-Often confused
-Extremely careless
-Carries hot sauce everywhere that she goes

link   

How did she not lie?!?!?!?!?!

I am bloody sick of you treating us like some stupid, unintelligent people. Stop playing with us

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

How did she not lie?!?!?!?!?!

I am bloody sick of you treating us like some stupid, unintelligent people. Stop playing with us

If the shoe fits
hehehe

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This proves she didn't lie. .

People can be obtuse about facts all they want but they can't change the facts. She lied under oath. And she knew exactly what she was doing at the State Dept and how the State Dept functioned. Without an IG for 5 years she got a free pass and she took it.

Go read about her brother and his dealings with the State Dept while the Clintons were in the WH. The State Dept blocked a bunch of his shady contract proposals for conflict of interests. She knew the only way to get things authorized was to get the keys to the State Dept. Once she got them her foundation started filling up with big bags of money. I highly recommend to go look up her brother and see the type of contracts he was trying to procure are very similar to the ones she signed off on. Her brother was also getting Bill to sign pardons for cash. He also got busted for it but nobody seems to remember it for some reason.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Yes lying would be misleading. Apparently the notes show she didn't mislead meaning she didn't lie.

No, you can mislead without lying.

One can however mislead without telling an outright lie, such as by omitting pertinent details.

painintheenglish.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

a reply to: amicktd

The horse was dead before they dragged him back into the corral to beat him once again.
The horse is getting ripe. Get it in the ground already.

Like Hillary's attitude about the dead Benghazi victims. "At this point, what does it matter"?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The lengths that the fbi and Congress has gone to protect this woman is startling! It should be a wake up call to how corrupt the entire system is, the whole thing is a house of cards that they are trying to keep from falling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join